Alvin Tuxedos & Formal Wear Reviews

11 Reviews for Alvin Tuxedos & Formal Wear

• Brandi

Brandi · Married on 11/24/2018

Incredible

David was spectacular in making us feel relaxed & that everything would be taken care of! From the initial meeting to the final turn in, he was the so friendly, responsive & made sure everything was perfect for our wedding! The quality of the suits were superb & I couldn’t speak more highly of this company!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Lagwena Denney · Married on 11/20/2018

Alvin tuxedos and formal wear

Very smooth process lots to choose from and allows time before to pick up. Also very convenient location.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Maritza

Maritza · Married on 10/05/2018

Exceptional

Alvin Tuxedos supplied our bridal party, my father, and my husband, tuxedo rental services for our wedding in Oct 2018. Might I say, David really goes beyond expectations. As far as communication, attentiveness, pricing, reliability, and pretty much overall customer satisfaction, this business really beats any large commercial chain out there. Whether it was any kind of setback or strict time limit, Alvin Tuxedos really resolved everything and took away a big part of our wedding stress. If the occasion ever comes up, we will definitely be returning customers. My husband and I absolutely recommend this business with all confidence.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Aron White · Married on 09/22/2018

Unbeatable Price/Quality

David was great and a delight to work with. All of the tuxes fitted great, arrived on time and had no hassles with return. Our groomsmen did their fittings in person but they also had an option for our out of town groomsmen as well. The tuxes were amazing quality for an unbeatable price. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/08/2018

David from Alvin Tuxedos was phenomenal! From the original consult where we picked the suits and colors to helping the groomsman get fitted Alvin Tuxedo was so helpful! I never for one minute was worried and the prices were the best for what we were looking for! Would highly recommend !!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/20/2018

Excellent service, easy to work with. Everyone was able to get measured with no problems even when adding the Father of the Bride just the week before. All tuxes able to be picked up conveniently and David gives you plenty of time to return them. Very reasonably priced! Great job!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Alex Sarantis · Married on 06/24/2018

Excellent Customer Service

David was very helpful and understanding during the entire process.

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • RG3

Rachel · Married on 04/13/2018

Dont let the outside fool you. David is the best! Very fun and easy to work with. He knows fashion, he knows weddings. Super impressed!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Matthew · Married on 03/17/2018

David was absolutely fantastic. We met David at an open house for our wedding venue and out of all the formal wear businesses, what sold us on working with David was his personality and professionalism. Do not get me wrong, he has an outstanding selection of clothing and accessory options to choose from as well as excellent pricing options, but his friendliness and customer service is top notch. I highly recommend David and his business for all your formal wear needs.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Stephanie Davis · Married on 12/16/2017

Davis Wedding

My sister recommended them after using him for her wedding. We had no issues and everything came out perfect!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Magen · Married on 10/28/2017

Halewyne Wedding

David went above and beyond for us. I couldn’t have asked for a more amazing experience with him! We definitely gave him a challenge when it came to fitting all our groomsmen with all their different body types and even having some out of state. He was still able to get the job done and he reassured my husband and I through the whole process! He graciously sat with us for over an 2 hours as we made all the decisions for our wedding day. When he says he can do anything, he isn’t lying! Anytime someone tells me they’re getting married he’s the first person I recommend!

Sent on 12/13/2018