Chloe Lane Bridal

The Woodlands, TX View map Visit website

Chloe Lane Bridal is a specialty boutique located in The Woodlands, Texas, just a 30-minute drive from the heart of Houston. The salon takes pride in providing unique, personalized attention to to-be-weds searching for their dream wedding gown. Owner Betsy has always been passionate about fashion. Her love of wedding dresses was sparked when she tried on her mother’s as a young girl. Today, her mother’s dress is displayed in her boutique to symbolize the promise of limitless possibilities to hopeful, excited, and loving to-be-weds. With her clients always in mind, Betsy’s goal is to create meaningful, personalized experiences for everyone while they’re in her salon.

Chloe Lane Bridal is a welcoming boutique stocked with an array of gorgeous gowns. Top designers carried by the salon include Pronovias, Rosa Clara, Aire Barcelona, and Rebecca Ingram. Accessories, such as belts, gowns, hairpieces, and more, are also available to elevate any outfit. To provide you with a one-on-one experience, Betsy welcomes you to arrange an appointment.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Hanna Getting married on 09/03/2022

Amazing experience at Chloe Lane Bridal!

I went to Chloe Lane for my first ever wedding appointment. I was a little nervous beforehand but as soon as I stepped in the shop I felt comfortable. It was such a great, personalized experience. I really felt taken care of by the owner Betsy. She will make you feel at home and pick out different dresses based on your preferences and even a few that are unexpected favorites. The whole appointment was a lot of fun! I can’t recommend this boutique enough. Don’t hesitate and book your appointment today.

Chloe Lane Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review,Hanna! It was great to meet you and your family. I’m so glad I was able to help you shed your anxiety so you could enjoy your first bridal shopping appointment. I truly believe it should be the most comfortable and fun part of the wedding planning process. I was happy to hear Chloe Lane Bridal provided a positive experience for you!
  • Bee
    Bee V. Getting married on 06/25/2022

Off to a magical start

I drove 300 miles to check out what I thought was "the dress". It didn't turn out to be the one but I sure did find "the one". The drive was definitely worth my time and money. From the moment I walked into Chloe Lane Bridal I felt really special. My best friend, Betsy (store owner) and I were the only 3 in the store. She had a welcome sign for me and a dressing room setup for me with my dress. Talk about feeling like a princess for a day. I cannot thank Betsy enough for making this such a special moment. I was disappointed when the dress I thought I wanted wasn't the dress but Betsy had brought out several other dresses for me to try. When I put on the one she highly recommended I knew that was the one. We are having a beach wedding and Betsy was spot on with this dress. It captured the beach, me and what I want for my special day. We celebrated the moment with pictures and champagne. Thank you Chloe Lane Bridal! I highly recommend this establishment.
    Julia W. Getting married on 06/18/2022

Amazing experience! Thank you Betsy!

Betsy was the most incredible help in finding my perfect wedding dress! She was committed to making the process as easy and fun as possible, and her studio is beautiful and inviting. She went to great lengths to help me find a dress that fit everything I was looking for even when I had trouble finding the perfect one. I would highly recommend her to anyone, whether it’s your first try-on or you’ve been searching for a while. Thank you Chloe Lane!

Chloe Lane Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Julia! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and your wonderful family. I was honored that you came back to Chloe Lane once you narrowed down your preferences, and I’m excited to see the final look for your wedding day!

Deals

Chloe Lane Bridal 1
Discount

Chloe Lane Bridal will be holding a Trunk Show featuring our Rebecca Ingram Line of Wedding Dresses from 10/30-11/7. Schedule your appointment during this time period, and recieve 10% off your dream Rebecca Ingram gown!

Team

Betsy Rice
Betsy Rice
Owner

Betsy has loved fashion for as long as she can remember, and has had a love of wedding gowns since she first tried on her mother’s dress as a young girl. After countless hours of watching Say Yes to the Dress and fantasizing about wedding planning for her daughters, Betsy decided to open her own bridal boutique, with her mom’s dress on display for lovely inspiration. Betsy’s goal is to make every bride feel special and to provide every bride with a fun, personalized, meaningful experience.

7203 FM 1488, Suite A The Woodlands, TX, 77387
281-357-9138

Tuesday - Saturday: 10 AM - 6 PM Sunday: By appointment
Location of (Chloe Lane Bridal)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding