Hijab Couture Bridal Reviews

Hijab Couture Bridal 6
Hijab Couture Bridal 7
  • F

Farrah · Getting married on 04/17/2026

As a new hijabi, I was worried I would not find the right hijab/turban look for my big day. I stumbled upon this designer and was VERY pleased with the end result. She made me feel super comfortable, told her exactly what I wanted and she delivered. My final look was everything I was hoping for and was so blessed I was able to find the right custom designer to do the job! Thank you Affaf!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Maryam

Maryam Mukhamedova · Married on 04/06/2019

Best of the best

WOW - service provided by Hijab Couture is phenomenal and by every dimension, has beat my expectations. I had my veil and turban tailored exactly for my dress. Every detail on both the veil and the turban was carefully chosen and was ideal to be worn with my wedding dress on my special day.

In addition, there is a true feeling of caring for the customer at Hijab Couture. When I received my initial turban and wanted to change the dimensions/sizing a bit, I contacted Hijab Couture and on the same day, received a shipping label free of charge. Edits to the turban were made within days and the turban was shipped back to me in an instant.

I am truly grateful and thankful to Hijab Couture. This has been by far the Best wedding service to work with. Sincere thanks to the owner Affaf who has made all this possible and made my wedding day all that special with the perfect veil and turban!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Alma A · Married on 12/30/2018

Wedding Veil & Hijab

First of all Affaf is a dream to work with! She has such a vision that whatever you’ll request from her will come out looking beautiful. She custom made my scarf and veil for my wedding, and it was nothing less than beautiful. Because of her amazing work, I walked down the aisle so confidently. She heard my requests and made me in her words “the veil of the year”! Affaf is so professional and sweet, and I would recommend her to everyone I know and will defiantly use her for my future events. But for my wedding, she absolutely blew me and all my guests away. Thank you Hijab Couture!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Maria Tariq · Married on 12/30/2018

I loved my Wedding Hair / Makeup / Dupatta Setting!

Affaf did my hair, makeup & dupatta/jewelry setting for my wedding (Barat) and I absolutely loved the entire look! I booked Affaf from Canada, and it was the best decision. From the first moment, Affaf was so accommodating and truly a pleasure to work with.

Affaf is truly an artist when it comes to makeup application. She gave me the exact look I had in mind, and her suggestions took it to the next level. My makeup looked flawless all night, and my skin had that perfect bridal glow.

I was really worried about finding someone who could set my heavy dupatta but Affaf pinned & set it so well that I felt comfortable all night.

Working with Affaf was one of my favourite wedding experiences. Not only is she extremely skilled at what she does, but she is so thoughtful and sweet. She will make any bride feel at ease while she makes them look like their most gorgeous self.

To sum it up - book Affaf & know that you will get that bridal look you dream of.

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Noha

Noha Sahnoune · Married on 12/21/2018

Affaf is above and beyond. Incredible, incredible stylist.

Affaf was easily the best stylist and make-up artist I could have ever found for my wedding, and I feel so fortunate to have booked her. The level of detail and intricacy in my hand-crafted turban and veil were remarkable; she even stayed through my bridal photos to ensure the turban was in place (it was, of course!), and the quality of her make-up services were incredible. I cannot recommend Affaf highly enough to brides; she was truly the cherry-on-top to a beautiful day, and the quality of excellence in the turban and veil she created make me so excited to pass them on in generations to come.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Hijab Couture Bridal 8
    Hijab Couture Bridal 9
    Hijab Couture Bridal 10

Leyla · Married on 09/02/2018

As a new hijabi I was so nervous for my big day. I found Hijab Couture through Instagram and fell in love with Affaf’s work! By far the best experience I ever had! Affaf made me a turban and a custom veil to match my dress. I looked amazing on my wedding day all thanks to Hijab Couture.

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Hijab Couture Bridal 11

Deena · Married on 07/21/2018

Affaf seriously took my vision and brought it to life and more! She was able to create the most perfect turban that matched every detail, from lace and beading to stitching and accessorizing, to my wedding dress... without ever seeing my dress!! The turban was made in a way where it didn’t slide or move with dancing and partying! I even had her make me a veil that flowed seamlessly with the dress and turban! She was amazing to work with and took the time to hear every one of my crazy requests! I highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Nisreen · Married on 07/06/2018

Affaf is the definition of an artist. She has such a vivid imagination but never lets that get in the way of what YOU envision for yourself. She understands the importance of honoring every bride's unique style and personality, she simply takes it to the next level. I told her my vision from several months before my wedding, and truly she embraced it and used her artistic touch to bring it to life. ALSO, she does FANTASTIC makeup. SO flawless, so smooth, even her blush kisses your cheeks without looking like someone pounded it onto your face (very common problem with wedding makeup I have found). Sweet as pie, so warm, and never makes you feel uncomfortable to SPEAK UP and tell her what you like! She loves feedback and wants to see you happy. The smile she gave me on my wedding day when we were all done was so bright and excited, we had to snap millions of photos. She's passionate about what she does and that is what makes her business one to trust and love.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Hana Nusratullah · Married on 01/01/2018

Amazing Wedding Makeup/Hair

Affaf is amazing at what she does. She is truly an artist and works her magic to make you look spectacular on one of the most important days of your life. Affaf listens to what you envision and brings it to life. Affaf did my makeup, hair, dupatta setting, and a hijab during all 4 of my Pakistani wedding events, and I loved the way I looked every single day. If you are thinking about picking someone for your big day, you are definitely in safe hands by choosing Affaf for your bridal hijab, veil, hair, and/or makeup. I can’t recommend her enough to anyone looking for a genuine kind person who is passionate about what they do, and will go any length to make sure you look perfect on your big day.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Razin · Married on 12/30/2017

I'm a hijabi who had both of her wedding dresses selected and finalized 10 months in advance (two wedding events). The month before the wedding when I went for my final dress fitting, the neck of both dresses could not be made smaller. Panic set in and I somehow ended up on Affaf's page and thought it'll be impossible to get a custom neck piece that matches my dress made in a month. My mom and I drove almost an hour away for our first meeting and Affaf reassured us that she would do it for me. We selected plain sequins because to custom make the design was going to be a bit $$$ and was going to take time which we didn't have. Later that night I found the matching pouches that came with the dresses and started to text back and forth with Affaf to see if she could somehow use these purses and turn them into neck pieces. She very graciously let me come over on her off day and said she'd try her best to use the teensy pouch cloth to see what she could do. I don't know how she did it but she managed to turn the pouch into a gorgeous neck piece that fit beyond perfection and looked one with the dress. Yes they are slightly pricey but the amount of comfort and happiness and ME that I felt on my wedding day was so well worth it. I wasn't exposing anything and felt so comfortable on the day I needed it the most. Bonus: She let me try both dresses on at her place to see if it was initally possible. Then she would facetime me if we had to work through something. Then she let me try my dresses on along with the neck pieces on the last day and if that wasn't enough, she glued on some rhine stones to make the neckpiece look more full (remember it was only a small piece of cloth) last minute while I was wearing the dress. In short, Affaf was god sent and I do not regret spending ANY of my $ on the neckpiece. In fact, it was probably one of the best things I invested in for my wedding days. I'd absolutely recommend her for any hijabi getting married. You won't be disappointed:)

Sent on 02/21/2018
  • Z

Zeinab · Married on 09/16/2017

As a hijabi woman, you always dream of being able to get all dressed up on your wedding day. You feel a certain amount of sadness in the fact that you will not be able to get fixed up and get your hair done. You are also scared that your hijab will ruin the flow of your dress. Working with Affaf solved both of these issues for me.

Affaf is such a kind soul, you immediately feel comfortable with her. She hears what you are saying, and listens to what you want, ultimately creating YOUR perfect customized look for your wedding day. I felt amazing when I saw my hijab and the veil that she painstakingly created for me, and they both looked like they BELONGED with my dress. I felt like a princess on one of the best nights of my life, and it was all thanks to Affaf. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Hijab Couture Bridal 12

Safaa · Married on 11/02/2014

If there was anything that was stressing me out as a bride, it was what I was going to do about my headscarf. Thank God I was referred to Affaf! She was patient, professional, insightful, detail-oriented and everything else you would want in the person crafting one of the most visible parts of your wedding look! Thank you Hijab Coutour for crafting the most beautiful bridal headpiece for my big day!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Huda · Married on 12/30/2011

I don't have much of a fashion sense... I honestly just took my dress to Affaf and asked her to design something that looked good, and I was not disappointed! She created the most beautiful hijab for me to wear to my wedding ceremony. Not only was her handwork exquisite and the perfect complement to my outfit, but it was well within my budget. I received countless compliments on my wedding day. I cannot recommend Hijab Couture highly enough. My only regret is that I didn't have her design my veil/hijab for my three other wedding events!

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Hijab Couture Bridal 13
    Hijab Couture Bridal 14

Parastoo · Married on 07/06/2018

How could I have walked down that aisle if it wasn't for Affaf! The headpiece she so lovingly made for me from miles away was a work of art and was seamless with my dress and veil. She took the time to get to know me, my style, and my dress, and offered herself regardless of the distance to ensure that I felt confident in knowing how to wear it, even if it meant a late-night FaceTime right before the big day. Beyond her talents, her care spoke volumes to me. I could not have been a happier bride.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Marwa Ghabra · Married on 02/16/2019

Satisfied!

I was desperate to find a beautiful turban to wear for my wedding. I found Hijab Couture online and it was a dream come true! The whole proccess from making an appointment to receiving my turban was smooth and easy. Affaf was patient and accomodating and wanted to make it exactly as I envisioned my turban. I HIGHLY recommend Hijab Couture for your wedding hijab/turban.

Sent on 02/18/2019