Evangeline Bridal

Tomball, TX View map

Evangeline Bridal is a charming, intimate bridal boutique in the heart of old town Tomball, surrounded by antique shops and local food establishments. Our dresses have been carefully curated for the southern bride and our racks are filled with a lovely mix of boho, romantic and classic gowns. We pride ourselves on giving our brides the most incredible experience possible, from the moment you walk in and up until your wedding day.

To enhance your experience, we also have an in-house seamstress who can handle all of the necessary alterations right here in our store.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

1 User photo

Kaye Married on 03/20/2021

Gorgeous dresses, store, Amazon service

I went to five other stores before I came here and found something that made me feel like myself and a bride. Candice and her staff are so kind and attentive. The dresses are stunning and there is a broad range of styles for everyone. They even carry customizable skirts with tops, plus sizes, and all different fabrics and fits that the designer can customize. Worth the drive to this adorable shop. So cute in downtown Tomball.

Evangeline Bridal's reply:

Oh Kaye, what a sweet review! You were such a joy and you are going to look absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day! 🤍🥂
    Michelle Married on 02/12/2021

The sweetest owner ever

Candice was so amazing and super accommodating!! She’s very timely with her responses and makes you feel so special while you are there. We truly loved our whole experience and look forward to working with her!

Evangeline Bridal's reply:

Michelle! What sweet words. Thank you so much. You were such a joy to have in our store, thank you for making us a part of your journey.

Deals

Evangeline Bridal 1
Exclusive

Team

Candice Gold
Candice Gold
Owner

Hi y'all! My name is Candice and I am a Texas girl through and through. I have two little girls, a husband who is a firefighter and I love to read a book with a glass of wine (so cliche, I know!). The Houston Astros have my heart, along with The Frio River. I love all things vintage, southern and charming. I have a collection of vintage china plates that I do nothing with but look at. I have lived in Tomball (or close to it) since I was born, and I am so thrilled to be opening Tomball's first bridal boutique as the town is so near and dear to my heart. I love this community and the amazing people that help make it what it is, and I cannot wait to meet all of my future brides who will forever be a part of my store.

120 W Main St Tomball, TX, 77375

Tuesday - Saturday: 10am to 6pm Sunday: Appointment Only
Location of (Evangeline Bridal)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding