Honeymoon Pixie

Value
Flexibility
Jack
07/26/2014

Honeymoon Pixie is a fantastic website. As a second marriage, when you pretty much have everything in terms of blenders and towel sets, it allowed us the opportunity to receive cash for customized gifts that our guests could select. It was great!!

Katherine
07/19/2014

This is an incredible site to add to any engaged couples wedding registry. When my now-husband and I were planning our wedding registry we looked for options that really fit our needs. We live overseas, so we didn't want a lot of 'stuff'; instead we wanted something that made people feel like they were giving personalized gifts, even if in the end it was cash. Honeymoon Pixie was perfect for that, and also gave us a chance to plan our honeymoon. This is an activity that we would have waited and put off doing due to the extra money involved in going on a honeymoon. By using Honeymoon Pixie, we were ensured a separate chunk of money that would be used solely for the honeymoon. We planned a trip to Bali. We opted to do things that we wouldn't normally do, like order champagne, get massages, and take a Balinese cooking class. We also gave our wedding guest options to pay for a night's stay in Bali, and even gave them the opportunity to help us pay for flights there. We set increments between $25 and $50 for guest to choose from. This gave our friends and family prices that were comfortable for them, but if they wanted to spend more, that was also a choice on the website. The registry was very easy to set up and very simple for guests to use. We had many friends and family come up to us and say they loved the ease and idea of Honeymoon Pixie. In the end, we collected over $1,500 for our honeymoon which covered flights and a few nights of hotel stays. This was a huge relief to our wallets and made it possible for us to stay a bit longer in Bali.

I would highly recommend adding Honeymoon Pixie to your registry. I heard friends even say, "I wish there was a Birthday Pixie/ Baby Shower Pixie/ Christmas Pixie..."
Also, it was very easy and quick to transfer the total sum of the gifts to my bank account. It cost only $10 for me to do this. A real bargain for the wonderful service they provided. Thank you, Honeymoon Pixie!!!

Karen
07/10/2014

Honeymoon Pixie was a fantastic way to harness our guest's generous nature in a truly valuable way! We are a blended family and have two sets of EVERYTHING! The last thing we needed was the standard wedding presents (kitchen stuff, towels, etc.). We were able to create a registry that helped our guests feel part of our "family"moon to Ireland (us and our two young boys!). Guests bent over backwards to contribute to adventures that our kids would love on the trip! We made some of the registry items funny, some romantic, some adventurous to suit the tastes of our guests! We heard often from our guests just how happy they were with the using the site and how much they enjoyed the peek into our adventure. Even our guests who are not "tech savvy", said it was simple and easy to use. We loved the option of paying the service fee instead of our guests (an option that few honeymoon registries provide!). We made over 5 thousand dollars with honeymoon pixie on our very small family wedding of 100 people. Our "family"moon to Ireland was as important to me as our wedding. It really started our young family on the right track! Thank you Honeymoon Pixie for making it a reality!

Jenna
05/31/2014

Honeymoon Pixie is a wonderful website and service. My husband and I had already been living together for several years before our wedding and thus had all the household essentials. We really wanted a great honeymoon so that is all we decided to register for. It was a huge success thanks to honeymoon pixie. I researched many companies first and am so thrilled we chose honeymoon pixie. The process of creating a registry was so simple and fun. It was really easy to personalize as much or as little as we wanted. Our guests found it really easy to use and we got a lot of positive feedback from them. When it was time to collect our funds, honeymoon pixie delivered right away without a hitch. It was a great experience! Highly recommend! !

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Honeymoon Pixie is awesome - just what we were looking for! You can customize it to your liking, and add any pictures and words you'd like to make it "you". My husband and I loved the many different options we could provide people with. We received so many compliments because people had so much fun contributing to our honeymoon. We would definitely recommend Honeymoon Pixie to friends!

Kathryn
02/22/2014

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Honeymoon Pixie. We were able to pay for our entire honeymoon through Honeymoon Pixie. We already had all of the "typical" home registry items going into our wedding and really just needed help to pay for our honeymoon. We set up our account and completely customized our list and selected the monetary amount we wanted for each item. Our guests could visit our list online and choose what experience they wanted to give us, whether it be a ski lift ticket or a bottle of champagne in our room...anything!! So our guests really enjoyed picking out what they wanted to give us and they all received a picture of us on our honeymoon using their gift. I had a few questions about the whole process that were immediately answered by a very personal and friendly staff. We have been telling all of our friends that are getting married about honeymoon pixie. We HIGHLY recommend this site!! Thank you for everything!! You gave us the best honeymoon we could ever imagine :)

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We searched many sites for an easy way for our guests help us celebrate our amazing plans to go to the Dominican Republic for our Honeymoon! Honeymoon Pixie in our opinion was exceptional in the ease it was for our family and friends to spoil us with great gifts of our choices to make our time there that much more. It was also painless for us when it came time to transition our values to our personal account. Any questions that we had were answered promptly and with a very personal email which was very refreshing! We recommended Honeymoon Pixie to several of our friends and were happy to hear that they too had the same experience! Thank You again to the team at Honeymoon Pixie for having such a great site we truly enjoyed our experience!!!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

As a newly wed. couple we were searching for new and modern ways to help us with our gifts. We wanted someway to have a fund for our dream honeymoon. I stumbled upon Honeymoon pixie and well we cannot say enough good things about Honeymoon Pixie! Not only did they provide a safe and secure way to transmit funds, but their website was fun and user friendly. We had a blast creating it!

We both dreamed of going back and reliving our trip where Mike proposed, Disney World. Not only were our friends and family members able to help us with that dream but were able to choose how they wanted to help us. Honeymoon Pixie allowed us to set out site up to be easy and offer a chance for people to specifically pay for a dinner, plane tickets, park tickets, etc..

Thank you, Honeymoon Pixie, for a superb job and going above and beyond what we ever expected! You made our Honeymoon memorable!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Honeymoon Pixie was a great way for us to register for our honeymoon! Guests found it fun and easy to use. The website was easy to navigate and whenever I had an issue I received a very prompt response. Also, we received our gift money very fast each time we redeemed. Great service!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

WE LOVED HONEYMOON PIXIE'S SITE!!!! We did not want to have a traditional registry & wanted to focus more on our honeymoon. Honeymoon Pixie's site was SUPER EASY to work with! On top of that they had MULTIPLE options on how to "receive" your money. We selected to get a check & it was promptly sent! Great customer service!!

Inez
09/14/2013

My husband and I were recently married in September. Since we had been living together for years, in lieu of a traditional registry, we decided to opt for a honeymoon registry so that we could go on a fabulous honeymoon. After all, once you live together you pretty much have all that you need for the house and why not take a wonderful trip to celebrate the beginning of your marriage! None of my friends had used a service like this before, so to begin my search, I did what any bride would do and I googled honeymoon registry and then checked out reviews for the companies that I found. I decided to use Honeymoon Pixie because all of the reviews were very positive (in fact, I hadn't come across one that was negative). I also really liked the fact that you could customize the webpage with pictures, video and information relating to your specific destination. They have many samples to guide you along the way and you can set all the activities and pricing based on information that you receive from your travel agent. The site also has many unique features that really enhance the user experience. It is really easy to use and their preloaded pictures and formats making creating your website super simple. I am very glad I went with Honeymoon Pixie because their customer service was fantastic and I had absolutely no issues at all. All of my bridal shower guests raved how great the site was and that they all liked the convenience of being able to purchase a gift without having to go to the store. Throughout the process, I did have one question to which I got an immediate response. They also send you a confirmation email when they send out your funds and you can even set email notifications to know when a gift has been purchased. I would absolutely recommend this service as it was easy to set up, their responsiveness and professionalism was unmatched and it offers great value and flexibility to your guests.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

What an amazing service that Honeymoon Pixie offered! My husband and I wanted a non-traditional gift registry and Honeymoon Pixie was the perfect option for us! There are other honeymoon fun sites, but none that are so personal and fun and really allow the couple to be themselves. Our friends and family actually referred to our registry as our "wedding site" it was super cute! I would highly recommend them for the efficiency of the site and the operators, they are extremely on the ball and ready to help!

Mary
08/31/2013

Since we have not really put our households together and we went overseas for our wedding and honeymoon and dealing with various currencies as well we were looking for a alternative to the regular "glass and sheets" registry. but just collecting money was not "tasteful" either we thought. So, we were very happy to have come across this type of registry, The Honeymoon Pixie. How cute is that? :)
Very happy how one can modify the entries, activities and such and the collection of the funds was very easy. I have suggested it to 2 more couples already and hope they like it as much as we did.
Thank you!

Jim
08/31/2013

After our engagement, my fiancé and I were very excited to start planning our wedding. Family and friends started asking us where we planned to register for wedding gifts. Since we already had many of the appliances and other household items that are typical wedding gifts and were planning to take our kids on a "familymoon" vacation to Hawaii, we had to find a creative alternative. We were thrilled to find Honeymoon Pixie - a perfect solution to meet our needs.

Within minutes of registering on Honeymoon Pixie we were able to quickly and easily set-up a personalized and fun website to share with our family and friends. We had fun selecting an assortment of gift ideas from airfare and hotel rooms to romantic dinners and activities with the kids. Our family and friends loved the idea and had lots of fun selecting different gifts towards our vacation. So instead of trying to figure out what to do with two toasters and three salad bowls, our family and friends collectively gave us what is going to be an amazing and special vacation in Hawaii.

Our experience using Honeymoon Pixie was exceptional. It was easy to use, simple to set-up, and their customer support was simply the best! We strongly recommend Honeymoon Pixie to anyone who is looking for a fun, creative, and easy to use wedding gift registry.

Johanna
08/17/2013

We used Honeymoon Pixie as one of the registries for our wedding this past August. I loved the idea of a honeymoon registry over the traditional registries because we already had pretty much everything we needed..plus, I LOVE to travel!

I highly recommend using Honeymoon Pixie! The site was easy to create, edit and use. An email was sent every time someone gave us a gift or left us a message on our site. I was also very impressed with the level and timely manner that customer service responded when I had a question.

Leyla
08/11/2013

I was told by Honeymoon Pixie by a co-worker of mine. She had suggested I do this for my wedding. To be quite honest, I had never heard of a honeymoon registry before and thought I would give it a try. It was very easy to navigate and put together a registry. It was a lot of fun too! My (now) husband and I would sit down on a weekend night together with some wine and music and have fun Googling things to do on our honeymoon. It was also great to be able to make your own page with your story and even pictures! With us living on the opposite coast as our family and friends, some of them didn't really know our story! We put the link to our registry on our wedding invites and got a pretty good response. My husband and I are very happy with our experience with Honeymoon Pixie. I forgot to mention, they are awesome people! They are super friendly and extremely helpful. Love them!