Honeymoon Pixie

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Honeymoon Pixie is awesome - just what we were looking for! You can customize it to your liking, and add any pictures and words you'd like to make it "you". My husband and I loved the many different options we could provide people with. We received so many compliments because people had so much fun contributing to our honeymoon. We would definitely recommend Honeymoon Pixie to friends!

Kathryn
02/22/2014

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Honeymoon Pixie. We were able to pay for our entire honeymoon through Honeymoon Pixie. We already had all of the "typical" home registry items going into our wedding and really just needed help to pay for our honeymoon. We set up our account and completely customized our list and selected the monetary amount we wanted for each item. Our guests could visit our list online and choose what experience they wanted to give us, whether it be a ski lift ticket or a bottle of champagne in our room...anything!! So our guests really enjoyed picking out what they wanted to give us and they all received a picture of us on our honeymoon using their gift. I had a few questions about the whole process that were immediately answered by a very personal and friendly staff. We have been telling all of our friends that are getting married about honeymoon pixie. We HIGHLY recommend this site!! Thank you for everything!! You gave us the best honeymoon we could ever imagine :)

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

We searched many sites for an easy way for our guests help us celebrate our amazing plans to go to the Dominican Republic for our Honeymoon! Honeymoon Pixie in our opinion was exceptional in the ease it was for our family and friends to spoil us with great gifts of our choices to make our time there that much more. It was also painless for us when it came time to transition our values to our personal account. Any questions that we had were answered promptly and with a very personal email which was very refreshing! We recommended Honeymoon Pixie to several of our friends and were happy to hear that they too had the same experience! Thank You again to the team at Honeymoon Pixie for having such a great site we truly enjoyed our experience!!!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

As a newly wed. couple we were searching for new and modern ways to help us with our gifts. We wanted someway to have a fund for our dream honeymoon. I stumbled upon Honeymoon pixie and well we cannot say enough good things about Honeymoon Pixie! Not only did they provide a safe and secure way to transmit funds, but their website was fun and user friendly. We had a blast creating it!

We both dreamed of going back and reliving our trip where Mike proposed, Disney World. Not only were our friends and family members able to help us with that dream but were able to choose how they wanted to help us. Honeymoon Pixie allowed us to set out site up to be easy and offer a chance for people to specifically pay for a dinner, plane tickets, park tickets, etc..

Thank you, Honeymoon Pixie, for a superb job and going above and beyond what we ever expected! You made our Honeymoon memorable!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Honeymoon Pixie was a great way for us to register for our honeymoon! Guests found it fun and easy to use. The website was easy to navigate and whenever I had an issue I received a very prompt response. Also, we received our gift money very fast each time we redeemed. Great service!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

WE LOVED HONEYMOON PIXIE'S SITE!!!! We did not want to have a traditional registry & wanted to focus more on our honeymoon. Honeymoon Pixie's site was SUPER EASY to work with! On top of that they had MULTIPLE options on how to "receive" your money. We selected to get a check & it was promptly sent! Great customer service!!

Inez
09/14/2013

My husband and I were recently married in September. Since we had been living together for years, in lieu of a traditional registry, we decided to opt for a honeymoon registry so that we could go on a fabulous honeymoon. After all, once you live together you pretty much have all that you need for the house and why not take a wonderful trip to celebrate the beginning of your marriage! None of my friends had used a service like this before, so to begin my search, I did what any bride would do and I googled honeymoon registry and then checked out reviews for the companies that I found. I decided to use Honeymoon Pixie because all of the reviews were very positive (in fact, I hadn't come across one that was negative). I also really liked the fact that you could customize the webpage with pictures, video and information relating to your specific destination. They have many samples to guide you along the way and you can set all the activities and pricing based on information that you receive from your travel agent. The site also has many unique features that really enhance the user experience. It is really easy to use and their preloaded pictures and formats making creating your website super simple. I am very glad I went with Honeymoon Pixie because their customer service was fantastic and I had absolutely no issues at all. All of my bridal shower guests raved how great the site was and that they all liked the convenience of being able to purchase a gift without having to go to the store. Throughout the process, I did have one question to which I got an immediate response. They also send you a confirmation email when they send out your funds and you can even set email notifications to know when a gift has been purchased. I would absolutely recommend this service as it was easy to set up, their responsiveness and professionalism was unmatched and it offers great value and flexibility to your guests.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

What an amazing service that Honeymoon Pixie offered! My husband and I wanted a non-traditional gift registry and Honeymoon Pixie was the perfect option for us! There are other honeymoon fun sites, but none that are so personal and fun and really allow the couple to be themselves. Our friends and family actually referred to our registry as our "wedding site" it was super cute! I would highly recommend them for the efficiency of the site and the operators, they are extremely on the ball and ready to help!

Mary
08/31/2013

Since we have not really put our households together and we went overseas for our wedding and honeymoon and dealing with various currencies as well we were looking for a alternative to the regular "glass and sheets" registry. but just collecting money was not "tasteful" either we thought. So, we were very happy to have come across this type of registry, The Honeymoon Pixie. How cute is that? :)
Very happy how one can modify the entries, activities and such and the collection of the funds was very easy. I have suggested it to 2 more couples already and hope they like it as much as we did.
Thank you!

Jim
08/31/2013

After our engagement, my fiancé and I were very excited to start planning our wedding. Family and friends started asking us where we planned to register for wedding gifts. Since we already had many of the appliances and other household items that are typical wedding gifts and were planning to take our kids on a "familymoon" vacation to Hawaii, we had to find a creative alternative. We were thrilled to find Honeymoon Pixie - a perfect solution to meet our needs.

Within minutes of registering on Honeymoon Pixie we were able to quickly and easily set-up a personalized and fun website to share with our family and friends. We had fun selecting an assortment of gift ideas from airfare and hotel rooms to romantic dinners and activities with the kids. Our family and friends loved the idea and had lots of fun selecting different gifts towards our vacation. So instead of trying to figure out what to do with two toasters and three salad bowls, our family and friends collectively gave us what is going to be an amazing and special vacation in Hawaii.

Our experience using Honeymoon Pixie was exceptional. It was easy to use, simple to set-up, and their customer support was simply the best! We strongly recommend Honeymoon Pixie to anyone who is looking for a fun, creative, and easy to use wedding gift registry.

Johanna
08/17/2013

We used Honeymoon Pixie as one of the registries for our wedding this past August. I loved the idea of a honeymoon registry over the traditional registries because we already had pretty much everything we needed..plus, I LOVE to travel!

I highly recommend using Honeymoon Pixie! The site was easy to create, edit and use. An email was sent every time someone gave us a gift or left us a message on our site. I was also very impressed with the level and timely manner that customer service responded when I had a question.

Leyla
08/11/2013

I was told by Honeymoon Pixie by a co-worker of mine. She had suggested I do this for my wedding. To be quite honest, I had never heard of a honeymoon registry before and thought I would give it a try. It was very easy to navigate and put together a registry. It was a lot of fun too! My (now) husband and I would sit down on a weekend night together with some wine and music and have fun Googling things to do on our honeymoon. It was also great to be able to make your own page with your story and even pictures! With us living on the opposite coast as our family and friends, some of them didn't really know our story! We put the link to our registry on our wedding invites and got a pretty good response. My husband and I are very happy with our experience with Honeymoon Pixie. I forgot to mention, they are awesome people! They are super friendly and extremely helpful. Love them!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Honeymoon Pixie was a fantastic find for my shower and our wedding! Our guests were so impressed with the idea of contributing to our honeymoon and it made shopping quite easy for them! We were able to tailor our registry to exactly what items we wanted to include, and had the honeymoon of a lifetime in Hawaii. The site was super easy to use and communication with any staff from Honeymoon Pixie was always prompt and pleasant. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a honeymoon registry instead of something more traditional.

Kristin
06/01/2013

Could not have more positive things to say about Honeymoon Pixie! We researched various "honeymoon fund" sites and chose Honeymoon Pixies because of the credit card processing option! I had recently been to two weddings where the couples used Honeyfund, and I loved the concept, but then instead of paying at the time of picking out your "gift", I had to print a certificate and include it with my wedding card, along with a check or cash. It felt like it cheapened my gift.

Our guests LOVED the ease of the credit card! We even included the fee on the guests end, and not a single person complained...actually, everyone said "I didn't have to drive to the bank to get cash or wait for you to get back from your honeymoon to cash my check!"

We got our site up and running about 2 weeks prior to the wedding and had already fulfilled about half of our requests! We chose to redeem it all together, after our honeymoon, and the processing was such a quick turnaround!

Thank you Honeymoon Pixie for making our gift registry so easy! Cheers!

Private User
1+ year ago

As a newly wedded couple, we cannot say enough good things about Honeymoon Pixie! We both desired to have the most magical honeymoon experience possible and believed that a honeymoon registry would be the best way to go. After researching online about which was the best site, we found that Honeymoon Pixie had, by far, the best reviews--and they were spot on! Not only did they provide a safe and secure way to transmit funds, but their website was fun and user friendly. We had a blast creating it! Our family and friends were able to see our itinerary and choose which activities or items to give towards. It was so special to see them give towards events that would be among the most precious memories in our possession. Thank you, Honeymoon Pixie, for a superb job and an outstanding dedication in helping to make Honeymoon memories that will last a lifetime!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Honeymoon Pixie was a great site to use for a honeymoon registry! I was surprised to receive a personal email from the staff every time a check was mailed to me. The site was delightful no issues at all & simple to use, we enjoyed it very much!!