Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My favorite part of the reception was the DJ!!! He directed everything! From the introductions to the cake cutting to the final dance. He also announced all the special details I had so none of the guests missed a thing. He made sure the night went flawlessly. I got to pick the songs I wanted for everything special and he had such a great playlist for in between. I couldn't have found a better person to lead the entire reception.

Private User
Recently Married

We loved Eric !!! He was quick to respond, outgoing and got the party going! We booked way back when we booked the rusty pelican- we got married on New Year's Eve so figured he would be off the market.

He kept in touch with us and got everything taken care of like we expected. his communication was awesome ! anytime I had a question he responded via text, or phone call almost immediately.

We definitely feel we got our money's worth and maybe even a little more ! We have been to weddings where the DJ was just miserable and everyone was on their rears the whole night, not DJ Hardy!

He really did a great job and hands down this was our favorite vendor to work with!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Eric was amazing!!! We cannot say enough good things about him!! Our wedding planner recommended him to us for our Destination Wedding and boy was she right! We originally set up a skype meeting to discuss our wedding needs, and right away we were confident that Eric would deliver. He is very experienced, confident, has a great personality. Eric was always prompt with his response to our calls and emails, and was readily available to answer any of our questions. He made sure we were organized and prepared with our music list prior to our wedding day so that things would run smoothly on the day of, and it did!! The day of our wedding he showed up early to set up and played some music while our guests were arriving to set the mood for our tropical themed wedding. Our dinner and cocktail music was exactly what we wanted, and during our reception he made sure to play all of our request songs (and there were MANY!!), including our ethnic greek and Lebanese songs with PERFECT timing and flow! Eric also stuck with our “do not play” list, and made sure the music kept our guests on the dance floor all night long!! Every one of our guests was raving about what a fun night we had, how everyone was dancing to great music all night long, and that it was the best wedding they had ever been to! We had such an amazing night, all thanks to DJ Eric!! If you’re looking for a DJ who knows what they’re doing, who will minimize any related stress and will make your wedding night the most fun for you and your guests, look no further and hire him!!

Services Used: DJ

Eric was absolutely AMAZING at our wedding!!! He is so easy to work with, attentive and professional. He knew how to keep our guests on the dance floor all night long, and made everything flow smoothly. We received so many compliments on how great the music was, and "what a great DJ" we had!!! THANK YOU HARDY & CO DJ & UP-LIGHTING!!!

Services Used: DJ

Thank you, Eric, for doing the music for our wedding. You were amazing!

All we had was a specific list of songs for the special parts of the ceremony and the reception. After that we just wanted people to dance and have fun. Eric Hardy made that happen. Everyone had a great time and everyone was dancing just like we wanted.

Eric also did our up lighting and GOBO. The reception looked amazing! I completely 100% recommend Hardy & Co. for anyone's wedding! They are amazing!

Services Used: DJ

We LOVED Eric as our DJ for our wedding! We hired him for the reception, and he knows how to party! We also used uplighting from him, which really transformed our venue. We asked for a very specific color, "cobalt blue" and he said, no problem, we can get that for you! At no extra cost. He also provided us with this amazing screen projector so we could have a picture slideshow during the dinner and reception, and our guests kept commenting on how professional it was! Eric knew all the right music to play, and our guests kept on commenting (and are still commenting) about how great the music was! He played a fabulous mix of songs to get everyone on the dance floor. The greatest part was that before all of the "big moments" during the reception (cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss etc.) Eric would come to find us and explain how to do things. He made us feel so comfortable, and kept the crowd laughing and having a great time. Our favorite part was the "shoe game" we played, and he had such a great personality for it! We would hire Eric again in a heartbeat, and very highly recommend hiring him for your wedding or event. We are so thrilled he was part of our wedding day. He was also friends with our photographer, so the two of them working together really made our day so special.

Services Used: DJ

We got married August 1st 2014 at the rusty pelican. The music was a great mix of everything. Old school for my grandparents and new school for the younger crowd. Everyone was on their feet. Everything flowed beautifully. Eric even took pictures of us on his personal phone and posted them to Facebook for us. Went above and beyond my expectations. And very organized. I was never stressed about my first dance song not being the right song etc. Everything including names of the wedding party were pronounced correctly. Highly highly recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: DJ

Eric was one of my favorite vendors - he was so easy to work with and walks you through everything step by step. He is so experienced I had NOTHING to worry about - I kept seeing people with play and do not play lists - he took care of it, and I didn't have to worry one bit. I HIGHLY recommend Eric. I got the uplighting as well which was BEAUTIFUL and made the reception space. He is amazing!!!

Best,

Nick & Abby Morle

Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thanks guys! I had a great time too. Keep in touch!

Cindy
06/22/2014

Thank you Eric for creating an awesome time at our ceremony and wedding! We appreciate everything you did to make our day so special! Duane and Cindy Powell

Services Used: DJ

Eric was great. He kept us informed of what was coming next. Played a variety of music that appealed to everyone. If we didn't have a song picked out for a specific moment in the reception, he had some great choices.

Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thank you!! You guys where great! Loved working for you!

Services Used: DJ

Eric Hardy went beyond my expectations as a DJ. I didn't realize what a vital role the DJ played in your wedding until I saw the work Eric put in. Before the wedding Eric called me to personally explain what services he provides and during the planning process we stayed in contact. Right before the wedding he called and gave me a play by play of what to expect and it made me feel calm knowing he had everything in order. He even went above and beyond and spoke to my officiant before the wedding to run things over with him. The day of wedding he blew me away with his professionalism and I truly felt like he cared for how happy my husband and I were. He came to check on us and gave us a ten minute heads up before we were doing speeches, garter toss, and cutting the cake. I felt calm and happy on my wedding knowing he was making sure things were going perfect for us. He even had safety pins for when my dress wouldn't bustle! The uplighting he put in transformed the room. It was worth every penny. His music was perfect for the mood and he had everyone dancing the entire night. I had many special requests and he got every song I wanted played. We even had an impromptu break dance battle and Eric was ready with music and the microphone! Eric was the best DJ I could have hoped for and I strongly encouraged you to book him.

Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thank you! You guys where great to work with! I love my job, and reviews like this really make my day!

Eric

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Brittany
04/26/2014

He did an outstanding job with the up lighting and the music! I love that he was able to play all of the songs that were requested by us and he played other songs that the guests enjoyed. I am glad he was able to be there for our big day!

Services Used: DJ

Words cannot express how much we loved Eric! He made our wedding absolutely amazing. Not only was he helpful prior to the wedding, but the day of he kept us on track and made sure everything that we wanted to happen did. He even ran into the kitchen to get the birthday cake we had made for my cousin at the end of the evening. Every guest commented on how great the music was and people were always on the dance floor. Not to mention the uplighting made the room so elegant.He truly made our wedding memorable! If you are looking for a professional DJ who will make an elegant ceremony, beautiful cocktail hour, and amazing reception, Eric is perfect! Thank you for everything!

Private User
1+ year ago

Eric was AWESOME!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend him :)

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Eric Hardy is AWESOME! Eric is incredibly professional and experienced. During the wedding planning process, he was always very quick to respond to our questions. He even met with me a second time last minute to show me some custom colors he found for our reception up-lighting. We had some special requests for the bridal party introduction, and he made it work seamlessly (our guests later told us how very impressed they were with the music during the intros). He incorporated all of the songs we requested/suggested, and filled in the gaps with other music that kept the mood and pace. Eric also has worked countless times with our photographer, which was so awesome, because they had such great communication between each other and us during the reception. Eric is so nice and and accommodating, and we felt so reassured we made the perfect choice. Eric, thank you so much!! We will recommend you in a heartbeat!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Eric Hardy recently provided his services for my husband and I at our wedding in November at the Rusty Pelican and he was absolutely the best! We booked him early so as not to lose a great DJ and we're so happy we did. He was so easy to get a hold of, very honest, and extremely affordable. He did a great job with our playlist. I gave him a guideline of what we wanted to hear, and specifics for what we did not care for and everything turned out beautifully. If you are unsure, check out his youtube videos, that is how I decided to consult with him and I'll say it again, I'm glad we went with Eric!