greg warren flowers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Greg gave our wedding day just the "pop" that we were looking for! I couldn't have asked for anything more elegant - the arrangements were beautiful! -Katherine

Services Used: Flowers

Greg Warren does an amazing job with flowers and is truly an artist! Everything was so stunning and breath-taking!! The flowers were more than I could have ever imagined them to be! I am a flower lover through and through and have never seen such beautiful arrangements! I was absolutely thrilled!! Everybody, and I mean everybody, was raving over how beautiful our flower arrangements were! We got tons of "I've never seen such beautiful flowers at a wedding!" Thank you Greg! It was such a joy and a pleasure to work with him! My husband has already said he's going to have to get Greg to make some flower arrangements for him to give me for special occasions!

Services Used: Flowers

Greg was awesome at finding us beautiful options for whatever budget we named, and he made sure they were breath-taking. He gave us fantastic professional advice about colors that would work in our floral pieces with our wedding colors. He was timely, creative, hard-working, and professional. Greg was a little slow with responding to e-mails, but by phone Greg was a great communicator. Greg Warren also did flowers for my brother's wedding and he did a phenomenal job then as well. I would recommend Greg Warren to every bride out there!!

Wilda
10/26/2013

The flowers that Greg Warren provided for our wedding at the church and reception were spectacular. People are still talking about them. I received a note from a friend who said that the flowers and music were breathtaking! Greg was hands on from the beginning, meeting with the bride personally and putting her at ease from day one.

Private User
10/19/2013

I have never seen such beautiful flowers in my entire life!! Greg is amazing and extremely talented! I was beyond thrilled with his expertise and professionalism!

Marianne
10/19/2013

Greg was the best! He was the only vendor for my daughter's wedding to whom we granted creative license, and he totally blew us away. I could not imagine using anyone else.

Dawn
10/05/2013

I cannot imagine using another florist other than Greg Warren. In every category and every aspect that a professional can be rated, he is outstanding. He was at all times very very helpful, professional and timely. He always responded to my calls and emails within a 24 hour window. He is friendly, warm and outgoing. Greg listened to everything I told him and delivered exactly what I asked for. At times when I was uncertain, he gently offered suggestions based on his knowledge and prior experience. His delivery of the florals was at the exact time agreed upon and the flower arrangements were nothing short of incredible. The flowers were very fresh and from reputable growers that supplied a quality product. His prices were both very reasonable and far better than his competitor's. I love working with Greg and I recommend him to everyone I know.

Sincerely,
Dawn Carter
Raleigh, NC

Barbara
08/03/2013

Greg Warren is very talented and knowledgeable when it comes to flowers! Honestly, he is amazing! Our flowers at our daughter's wedding ceremony and at the reception were fabulous. We received a ton of compliments throughout the night and the weeks following! I highly recommend Greg Warren Flowers!!

Pamela
06/22/2013

Greg Warren Flowers is the BEST in the Nation! We were thrilled with the flowers and decorations he provided for our daughter's wedding in June. Comments are still flowing in from friends and family from all over the United States that attended the wedding. He captured my daughter's vision in our first meeting for the Southern elegant wedding she so dreamed. We had an immediate rapport with him. His attention to every detail is amazing. Our photographers were from Atlanta, Georgia and they said they had never seen anything as beautiful as the floral arrangements that Greg Warren designed for the Church Sanctuary, Carolina Country Club ( reception) and the bouquets!!! Stacey's bouquet was so elegant. His flowers are the freshest and most gorgeous! Working with Greg was a sheer delight. He makes your event unique. He took time and helped us pick out linens and lighting that coordinated with his flowers and designs. He was always available for questions and assistance. He also did the gorgeous arrangements for the Bridesmaid Luncheon that we gave at the Carolina Country Club. The ladies came in and stopped dead in their tracks to stand and admire the beautiful pink peony centered arrangements on the tables!! They were knock out beautiful. Everything Greg does is pure perfection. He truly became a wonderful friend after working with him for a year on this wedding weekend. I would highly recommend him for any of your floral decorating needs. He truly is an artistic genius. Our family could not have been more thrilled with everything he did. Greg Warren made the journey and the weekend of the wedding an absolute delight. I knew everything was going to be wonderful as we were in the hands of a fabulous artist.

Private User
1+ year ago

Greg's flowers exceeded all my dreams. They made the wedding an absolutely beautiful occasion.Nothing was left undone, it was perfect..

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous! The reception centerpieces were also used as ceremony decorations, at Greg's suggestion, which really added to my ceremony while not adding to the cost. It tied the ceremony and reception together while looking like completely different arrangements. They were huge and magical looking which really enhanced my Royal Fantasy theme. My bouquet was so white and fluffy, exactly how I had pictured it. The bridesmaids’ bouquets were fantastic and matched the wedding color perfectly, though I picked a very difficult color to match (cerise). Greg was a pleasure to work with and really wants his brides to have their perfect day.

Services Used: Flowers

We can not say enough good things about Greg Warren, both during the planning process and for the wedding day. Our family and friends can not stop talking about him and how great he was, and I know that we will use Greg's flowers again in the future for other events. He was reliable and responsive during the planning process; he listened to our ideas; he worked within our budget and was always a professional. The flowers he created for our wedding and reception blew us all away; they far exceeded any of our expectations and were absolutely stunning. They were phenomenal. I would recommend Greg to anyone, and I already have. Thank you, Greg!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

This was our one and only opportunity to be parents of the bride. Greg Warren guided us, and our daughter, through the process of creating the overall feel to make this her perfect day. His suggestions and guidance helped us create a beautiful and reverent feel in the church and then turned the reception venue into a feast of summer color and fun that our daughter so wanted. Greg's professionalism and service is unparalleled. I can sum up this experience with words Greg spoke to me many times..."not a problem".

Services Used: Flowers

Greg warren flowers was awesome. Everything was beautiful and surpassed my expectations and creativity.

Services Used: Flowers

Greg provided the flowers for my June 18th wedding and I am 1,000% happy with my decision to go with Greg Warren Flowers. I received more complements on the flowers than anything else that night. Everyone was blown away as was I at how beautiful they were. Greg completely surpassed my expectations and I can't say enough good things about him, he did an excellent job. From the moment I meet him I felt he truly understood my vision and was just as excited as I was to make it happen. Please, if you are looking for a florist for your wedding, go with Greg!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

My husband and I enjoyed working with Greg Warren at Greg Warren Flowers for our May 14, 2011 wedding. Greg gave us great ideas for the floral arrangements at the Church and Reception. What made it even better was when he suggested ways to minimize our cost. He is honest and cares about his customer’s happiness. I was very pleased with his service and so were our wedding guests. I would highly recommend Greg Warren Flowers to anyone interested in working with an experienced, professional florist.