Go Against the Grain

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I used Go Against the Grain (http://www.etsy.com/shop/GoAgainstTheGrain) for double-sided maps that helped my guests get to/from the hotel as well as to the downtown area of the city in which our wedding was held. I ordered the double-sided maps and was absolutely thrilled with the way they turned out. I worked with Laurel, who went through multiple proofs with me until I had exactly what I wanted. Many of the guests commented on not only how useful the maps were but how pretty they were as well! I put them inside the gift bags and they were really a big hit. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

LJ from Go Against the Grain is awesome. She has great style and is completely willing to listen to and edit with her clients. We were really happy with the look of our invitations - her design was beautiful!

Services Used: Invitations

It is great working with Laurel making our wedding map and directions. Putting a weddig together is not an easy task especially with all the details and decisions we have to make. We have decided to make our inviations through Etsy. We came across Go Against the Grain on there and saw the various very professional map designs in the shop and thought we don't have to look further and contacted her. Laurel is very responsive and turn around time was fast once we gave her all the information and our map looks absolutely amazing! She has many different icons to choose for for different locations we had and worked with us to get the right colors we need to match our inviation. We really thank her for working with us so patiently and would definitely work with her again in the future.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

So fast and wonderful to work with!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Very easy to work with! I changed my font a month or so after giving the thumbs up on the original design, she changed it within 24 hours! Great vendor! I would absolutely recommend!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Great experience working with Go Against the Grain!!

Go Against the Grain responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

It was a pleasure to work with someone who helped make my wedding planning stressfree.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

She made AWESOME location maps that we enclosed in our wedding invitations. Very creative, quick to respond, and reasonable in price. Everyone loved them!

Go Against the Grain responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure working with you on your maps!