Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates

Houston, TX View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Ashton Gardens | West Houston is a premier wedding venue located just West of Houston, near Katy. It's the perfect blend of the convenience of the city with all the beauty of nature. With a lush ceremony backdrop of magnolia trees, our glass Chapel offers ample natural light and creates a serene ambiance. Continue your celebration in our Grand Ballroom, boasting crystal chandeliers, window lined walls, and an expansive dance floor. Ashton Gardens | West Houston can accommodate up to 300 of your family and friends.

4.7

• Thelma
    Thelma S. Married on 10/23/2021

Excellence

Ashton Gardens is a beautiful place I felt in love with it the minute I stepped in to look at it! My wedding day was perfect, everyone that helped us was very attentive and coordinated the night as planned.

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Hi Thelma! Thank you for the kind words about our venue and staff and for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day!
  • Perla
    Perla L. Married on 08/27/2021

Beautiful Amazing Wonderful Fantastic

Ashton Gardens is BEAUTIFUL. I had my wedding there exactly a month ago and my husband and I can say their food is the BEST. All of our guests loved the food and the ballroom was just drop dead gorgeous. Not to mention the service the staff was super helpful with making sure everything was set up exactly how and where you wanted it to be . I do advice however to any bride to be who chooses Ashton to please be very time oriented make sure that if you’re gonna get ready at the Venue that it doesn’t take too long so that you have a lot of time for those pictures around the whole venue. The only thing I’d change from my experience with Ashton is to have more time. It sucks to have to pay for an extra hour I did not but I’d say it’s worth it so that you don’t feel rushed or on a time schedule which is not a good feeling. Other than that I can’t stress enough about how magically the venue felt to me. I cried when I was venue hunting with my husband and I first walked into the Chapel. The chapel is BEAUTIFUL. Ashton gardens is a perfect venue for that special once in a lifetime day

Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Perla! We are ecstatic that you had such a wonderful experience planning your wedding with our team! We will pass your compliments about the food to our Chef!! Cheers and best wishes!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

18002 Clay Road Houston, TX, 77084
281-656-2449
Location of (Ashton Gardens West Houston by Walters Wedding Estates)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues