Pelazzio Reception Venue

Guest capacity 75 to 500
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Deals 1

About Pelazzio Reception Venue

Pelazzio is one of Houston’s finest full service Wedding Venue with four exquisite ballrooms including our Grand Ballroom! Pelazzio Banquet Hall specializes in Wedding Ceremonies, Wedding Receptions, Anniversaries & Vow Renewals, Birthday Parties, Quinceañeras, Sweet 16's, Corporate Events (such as Conferences, Luncheons & Meetings), Christmas Parties & other Holiday Parties, Fundraisers and more, in the Greater Houston Area.

Pelazzio Banquet Hall has several specialists, including our Award Winning Chef who caters wedding receptions and conference meetings on-site, as well as off-site. Pelazzio’s other specialists include several of our top Certified Wedding Professionals such as Wedding Planners, Wedding Consultants and Wedding Coordinators, who are here to accommodate Houston’s Brides and their wedding guests, by making their Dream Wedding come true at a budget that fits their own unique style.

Contact us today for more information and start redeeming your FREE Photography Session!

We can be reached at 281-531-008 or reservations@pelazzio.com

Pelazzio Reception Venue 7
  • Dassia

Dassia · Married on 01/06/2019

A all in one vendor

I great place to have your wedding!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was an honor to host your wedding and reception. Please keep us in mind for any other special events.
  • The Anderson

Vantrese · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing experience

Pelazzio was an amazing venue that truly brought my vision to life. My Banquet manager Luis was more than amazing easing my stress level and making my day run smooth without any bumps. The venue and the staff went over and beyond to make my day memorable. Pelazzio is a one stop shop.

Jeanette · Married on 06/22/2018

I had my wedding here on June 22th, 2018 and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! I’m not really a huge party person but I absolutely had a wonderful time at my wedding. It was everything that I had hoped for and went beyond my expectations. I’m a full-time college student, so I didn’t have that much time to be able to plan my wedding out but Pelazzio took care of almost everything. It was extremely stress free and so organized!
    A lot of the reason that the night went so perfect was because of Luis, our banquet manager. He speaks Spanish and was really accommodating to my parents, who struggle with their English at times. He answered all our questions with ease and certainty. Along with that, he was there the whole wedding to make sure that everything went smoothly. Any concerns that I ever had, he had already taken care of them. He was on top of the whole planning and schedule of the wedding and nothing ran late. Everything was on time. He was AWESOME!

Pelazzio Reception Venue 8
    Pelazzio Reception Venue 9
    Pelazzio Reception Venue 10
    Pelazzio Reception Venue 11
    Pelazzio Reception Venue 12
    Pelazzio Reception Venue 13

Pelazzio Reception Venue FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 75
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 669.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pelazzio Reception Venue 1
    FREE Photography on Friday and Sunday Weddings
    Host your next event at Pelazzio Reception Venue on a FRIDAY OR SUNDAY and SAVE BIG $$$. Our Photographer will take an unlimited amount of snapshots throughout your event that you're guarenteed to love! We'll event throw in a BONUS CD of all images captured during your event so that your memories can literally last a lifetime.

• 12121 Westhiemer Road, Suite 127 Houston, 77077 See on map
    2817544705 (Fax Number)
    Monday through Friday: 10am to 7pm | Saturday: 10am to 6pm | Sunday: 12pm to 4pm