Pelazzio Reception Venue Reviews

46 | Houston, TX

46 Reviews for Pelazzio Reception Venue

Toy · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazinggggg

We came to them 3 weeks before the wedding date and they made our vision come to life. At the Pelazzio you really get everything at one place. Kristina made us feel at ease especially living out of town and trying to plan. This is the place to go for your special day.

Sent on 07/12/2020

Gwendolyn Minger · Married on 03/13/2020

So Amazing

It was a dream come true wedding and more the staff was awesome the food was amazing everything we can ask for . We Thank our Heavenly Father for that special day

Sent on 03/24/2020

Sheila Igbalajobi · Married on 02/14/2020

Omgeeee Fabulous

I love this place.... it was just amazing. Beautiful and professional. The staff was great and nice and thoughtful. Mandi was amazing and the best coordinator EVER!!! I DON'T have 1 complaint, NOT one. AMAZING!!!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Ruby

Ruby Ruiz · Married on 01/18/2020

Perfect Wedding

My husband and I got married at Pelazzio about 2 weeks ago and it was perfect! Our event manager, Karen was amazing and super detailed. She was always available for any questions (even after hours and on weekends), provided me with everything i wanted, and made any last minute changes quickly. She made sure everything was going smooth and thanks to her, it was the perfect night. Thank you soo much Karen for all your hard work and dedication to my wedding vision! All the staff here are great and experts at what they do! DJ Paul is a pro and made for the best DJ i could've asked for! He made sure everything was on time according to the schedule i made and kept the party hype! Our photographer was Amir. He edited a couple of photos on the spot so i could post those that night and they were EPIC! Just beautiful! The cake- omg....delicious and gorgeous! It was exactly what i envisioned! Decor- beautiful and elegant! Our waiter was always available, and brought us our food first ( with everything on the buffet lol) as well as our our drinks as soon as the bar opened, and had a great attitude the entire time. The bartender recognized a few repeat clients and already had their orders memorized lol. The fog machine- perfect and a must for entrance/first dance! Everyone complimented us on a beautifully executed wedding, the venue, food (delish!) and all the friendly staff. All the staff here are talented professionals and I am so glad we chose Pelazzio. It's all inclusive so all i had to do was hire a minister and make timeline/ decor color decisions. Pelazzio went above and beyond and i definitely recommend them. Thank you for giving us our dream wedding!!!! :D

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Lavone

Lavone Hawkins · Married on 08/11/2019

Beautiful Venue for All Couples

The Staff at the Pelazzio did a wonderful job and made our dream wedding magical. From the very first meeting everything was organized. The food turned out wonderful. The cake vendor has a beautiful design however it seemed our cake was frozen prior because I had a hard time cutting the cake. The photographer took hundreds of photos without complaints.! The DJ was awesome as well. Kristina and Juan are outstanding event planners and would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Dassia

Dassia · Married on 01/06/2019

A all in one vendor

I great place to have your wedding!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was an honor to host your wedding and reception. Please keep us in mind for any other special events.
  • The Anderson

Vantrese · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing experience

Pelazzio was an amazing venue that truly brought my vision to life. My Banquet manager Luis was more than amazing easing my stress level and making my day run smooth without any bumps. The venue and the staff went over and beyond to make my day memorable. Pelazzio is a one stop shop.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

We are so happy your wedding went well Vantrese. Thank you so much for the rating and review. We strive to provide absolutely excellent wedding services, and are thrilled when brides love the results.

Jeanette · Married on 06/22/2018

I had my wedding here on June 22th, 2018 and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! I’m not really a huge party person but I absolutely had a wonderful time at my wedding. It was everything that I had hoped for and went beyond my expectations. I’m a full-time college student, so I didn’t have that much time to be able to plan my wedding out but Pelazzio took care of almost everything. It was extremely stress free and so organized!
    A lot of the reason that the night went so perfect was because of Luis, our banquet manager. He speaks Spanish and was really accommodating to my parents, who struggle with their English at times. He answered all our questions with ease and certainty. Along with that, he was there the whole wedding to make sure that everything went smoothly. Any concerns that I ever had, he had already taken care of them. He was on top of the whole planning and schedule of the wedding and nothing ran late. Everything was on time. He was AWESOME!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

Jeanette, thanks for sharing your experience! Our team is thrilled you’re happy with our service. Luis really is a fantastic support; we feel so lucky to have him. We’d love to continue making dreams come true for awesome clients like you and your beautiful family

Stacy · Married on 05/06/2018

Everybody from day one at the Pelazzio Reception Venue was extra sweet . From Amanda to Luis, and Eric and the manager was so sweet and very professional and they made my wedding like a dream wedding. I wish i could do it all over again. Everybody is still talking about my wedding and how beautiful this venue was. They said everything was perfect. The food was good, the cake was good the decorations was so pretty. The photographer was great. The staff was the best and the Bartender was awesome.. Get one of the packages with the Pelazzio for your wedding or any event. Thank each any everyone of the employees and supervisors, and the whole staff at the Pelazzio. I had a very beautiful dream wedding that i will never forget.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

It was a pleasure having you here at and glad your wedding was amazing. Thank you for your wonderful comments and review!

Cathy · Married on 11/05/2017

My son had his wedding at Pelazzio in early November this year. Through the process the staff was amazing. They were always available to answer questions and quick to make last minute changes. The venue, service, food was all excellent and it was a magical night. Thank you Pelazzio!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

Cathy, thanks for sharing your experience! Our team is thrilled you’re happy with our service. We’d love to continue making dreams come true for awesome clients like you and your beautiful family

Krystal · Married on 07/16/2017

Loved loved loved. My wedding reception was beautiful!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

Thank you for sharing this review Krystal! It was a pleasure celebrating with you and we hope to see you back at Pelazzio for future events.

Jesslyn · Married on 05/12/2017

I absolutely love having my wedding here it was a stunningly beautiful ceremony thanks to the staff of pelazzio.... Eddie and Luis were great at keeping me calm and Mking sure everything went smoothly... Athena the photographer made us laugh and smile effortlessly and I had a blast and my nervousness about something going wrong was quickly removed by the three thank u Eddie Luis and Athena

Sent on 05/14/2017

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

Thank you for sharing this review Jesslyn! It was a pleasure celebrating with you and we hope to see you back at Pelazzio for future events.
  • F

Felix · Married on 09/20/2015

Definitely the place for any event♡♡ From amazing customer service on discussing the different packages including decor, open bar, food, drinks and etc. Especially their weekend discount packages! And their fun, friendly out-going event planners. I highly reccomend this place to anyone. A perfect 5 star venue!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

Thank you for sharing this review Felix! It was a pleasure celebrating with you and we hope to see you back at Pelazzio for future events.

jetricee · Married on 07/19/2015

Pelazzio is a perfect venue for weddings. They made my event beautiful and has perfect vendors for dj cake limo etc... would do it all over again

Sent on 07/22/2015

Candace · Married on 03/22/2015

It was our first time ever being married and the pelazzio done and amazing job, they were always polite and patient, my wedding was beautiful and everyone of our guest loved it... Ericka and Lauren went over and beyond with helping my husband and myself ,I'm so thankful for there help....If you're getting married and feeling stressed are lost please, please go there and let them help you......Thanks Pelazzio team!!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

Candace, thanks for sharing your experience! Our team is thrilled you’re happy with our service. Ericka and Lauren really are a fantastic support; we feel so lucky to have them. We’d love to continue making dreams come true for awesome clients like you and your beautiful family

mya · Married on 01/02/2015

Very organize, love everything about it

Sent on 01/06/2015

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

Mya, Thank you for the AWESOME review! We are delighted everything was perfect for you. We hope to see you again soon

Elizabeth · Married on 12/21/2013

It is a beautiful place to have any type of event since they have everything in their package it make it easy for the celebration their staff are very friendly and customer service excellent I highly recommend this place to every one

Sent on 12/23/2013

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth for sharing this review Nisha! It was a pleasure celebrating with you and we hope to see you back at Pelazzio for future events.

Maclovia · Married on 10/05/2013

My fiancé and I are so excited about having are wedding there on October 26 . It's been a fun and stress free planing with Ana ,has been so much help and always there to answer any question .( I would recommend this venue . Great people , great service ,)

Sent on 10/09/2013

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

Thank you for sharing this review Maclovia! It was a pleasure celebrating with you and we hope to see you back at Pelazzio for future events.

HariKa · Married on 09/04/2013

Great place.. Great people...right venue to choose for weddings

Sent on 11/14/2013

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

Harika, it's always a pleasure seeing happy customers. Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes.
  • User3527319 · event on: 08/03/2013

Wonderful Venue. We love Pelazzio staff

Sent on 09/11/2013

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful comments on our reception hall and thank you for the review! I hope to see you and your family soon

Valeria · Married on 05/11/2013

Very friendly staff. They were involved in every detail

Sent on 09/06/2013

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

Valeria, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're glad you enjoyed your time at the Pelazzio
  • User3001984 · event on: 12/16/2012

Our company has had our annual Holiday Party at Pelazzio Reception Hall for the past 3 years. They are always so accommodating and go out of their way to make sure that we have everything we need for the evening. They are a one-stop shop so we don't have to do any extra work. They take care of the room decoration, setup and cleanup; they provide the food, wait staff, day-of event captain, open bar service, DJ, transportation, etc. Throw your Holiday party here and you won't be sorry!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

It was a pleasure having you here at the Pelazzio and glad your wedding was amazing. Thank you for your wonderful comments and review!

The Pelazzio made it happen for me. Everything.....and I do mean EVERYTHING was exactly how I visioned it to be. All of my family and friends was raving about how beautiful everything.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

It was a pleasure celebrating with you and your family. Congratulations and we hope to see you at Pelazzio again! Thanks for the 5 stars.
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 12/18/2011

If you are looking for a full service vendor that gives you the most bang for your buck, then the Pelazzio is your place! They do everything for you, and it is wonderful. This means the only thing you need to worry about are the flowers, the photographer, and your own centerpieces. It really doesn't get any better than that. I chose the Extravaganza package, as that included the open-bar and the limousine. They call you about 1 month prior to your wedding date so you can choose linens and the catering menu. The food is PHENOMENAL, and I mean this!! They prepare all of their own food on site, by an actual chef. He really takes pride in his craft as well, because he personally met us at our tasting and thanked us for our business. The entire staff seems to work in perfect harmony with one another, and any time we came in to pay on our balance, everyone already knew who we were. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a venue that will take care of everything and still be easy on your pocketbook.

Sent on 12/21/2011

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

Jeanette, thanks for sharing your experience! Our team is thrilled you’re happy with our service. We’d love to continue making dreams come true for awesome clients like you and your beautiful family
  • Karrah

Karrah · Married on 11/13/2011

I couldn't believe how wonderful and easy to work with the Pelazzio was! They walked with us step by step, explaining every detail, from the set up of the tables, to the linens, and catering. We worked mostly with a man by the name of Juan Pablo, and he was such a delight! On the day of the wedding, he made sure that we never had to get out of our seats for our own food, and were catered to hand and foot. They were short staffed that evening, but you would never know, because Juan Pablo jumped behind the bar and served all my guest with drinks. He even upgraded our bar from a well to a premium! And the price was very reasonable! One thing that really blew me away though was that night I had my grandmothers ring (which was too small or too big for my fingers) and had to place it on my table. By the end of the night after I had left, I remembered that I left it on the table, long after we had left! The staff is so honest that when I called to inquire about it the following day, they had it waiting for me! I would recommend this place to anyone who wishes to have a care free and wonderful reception!

Sent on 12/02/2011

Pelazzio Reception Venue's reply:

Karrah, we are so happy your wedding went well. Thank you so much for the rating and review. We strive to provide absolutely excellent wedding services, and are thrilled when brides love the results.