Glory House Receptions

Value
Flexibility
4.7
4.7

Great place for ceremony and reception. We opted to have the ceremony at Heritage Park and the reception at Glory House. We were able to have a fabulous wedding while remaining on budget. Event coordination for both the ceremony and reception were provided at no charge. The food was awesome and the staff worked to make sure that all my guest had exceptional service. The best decision that I made for my wedding was to have it at Glory House. No complaints!

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

My wedding was on April 13th and Glory House owner Jo Ann Goin was really worth every single penny! With Glory House, you get a venue and a coordinator all rolled into a pretty little package. She leaves herself very accessible for any questions you may have and when it comes down to coordinating your ceremony, she just takes care of business. For the bride who doesnt want to have to be the bridezilla on her wedding day and just enjoy it, Jo Ann takes over all the hassle so you can actually enjoy your day! The only criticism I would have comes from my guests and that is that her staff is so super fast and attentive, sometimes their drinks would be on the table, they would leave for a few, and then they would come back and they would be gone. Super professional and courteous woman and she runs an excellent business and her staff is really friendly. I highly recommend this venue to the bride and groom on a budget who don't want to sacrifice quality for their big day! Oh and a word of advice, really consider going with her preferred vendors!! I learned that the hard way and regret that.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place by far made all of my dreams come true. The staff is super friendly and the venue is lovely. They really made everything come together beautifully. Very organized and made my husband and I feel so special! Thank you thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

ROTM is open and flexible, and a pleasure to deal with. The billing is simple, and the venue is setup to meet your expectations. I chose them because of the great location, good value, and most of all - flexibility. The dance floor was perfect for my group, and everything that was done met my expectations.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was great open and romantic space that was tastefully styled--great for pictures! There was also ample (and free) parking, which was a huge plus; and the appetizers were great!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue