Fleuressence

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Ruth has impeccable taste and style! Her flower arrangements are amazing and beautiful. She is a joy to work with and even took my Pinterest board into consideration. She also delivers beautiful arrangements for all kinds of budgets. I would recommend her to anyone!
Wedding: 11/09/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0

Samantha 5 Reviews
Ruth was so great to work with and really nailed my 'vision'. My bouquet and bridesmaids' bouquets were GORGEOUS and I could not be more pleased. I am so, so happy I was able to work with Fleuressence!
Wedding: 10/19/2013

Adeola 5 Reviews
Ruth from Fleuressence was amazing!!! From the moment I met her, I knew that I wanted her to be my florist. She was down to earth, realistic and excited. By the way she handled several situations throughout the planning process, Ruth reminded me why I hired her time and time again. Ruth is extremely patient and creative. Dispute my fickleness, Ruth was always calm and I could tell that she aimed to please me. She worked within my budget and came up with a design that I loved. I changed my mind regarding the direction of the design several times throughout the process and Ruth was always accommodating. I was very impressed by the arrangements that Ruth put together. I received several complements on the flower arrangments. They were classy and grand just as I had requested. Ruth was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing and talented florist.
Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beautiful job! The flowers were so fresh!! Reasonable prices too.
Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Ruth did a wonderful job with our flowers and candles. I was fairly picky about what I wanted for centerpieces and my bouquet. Ruth was so accommodating and worked through my vision until we had something gorgeous. The English garden roses in my bouquet were to die for and I was so happy with the mix of flowers and willow branches for centerpieces.
Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I just want to say that I have only been married for two weeks and our guests are still asking me about my flowers and my bouquet, which I chose to be different and have a purple one. Not only did I love my flowers and the bridal party flowers but I also loved how Ruth was not only budget friendly but sweet and even agreed to help us with diy projects if need be. I highly reccommend Fleuressence to anyone I know in the tri state area looking to have the perfect flowers for their perfect day!!!
Wedding: 07/13/2013

Dawn 3 Reviews
Ruth is amazing and has a heart of gold! She consulted with us to learn about our style, taste and budget. She never pushed us outside of our budget and provided creative options to help us maximize our budget. The flowers, were spectacular, well beyond what we envisioned. Numerous guests made positive commented on the arrangements too.

She's incredibly creative and thoughtful and was able to use fabric from my mom's wedding dress in my bouqet. I trusted her completely and she delivered. I was never worried about the flowers and didn't have to follow-up on anything. If you get a chance to work with Ruth, you won't be disappointed.
Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our flowers couldn't have been any prettier than they were! Ruth helped me form a "design" for my wedding, and she is so talented at what she does. When I saw my reception room for the first time, I was so happy. It was everything I had hoped and more. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Wedding: 06/15/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Ruth was amazing! She is so funny and really knows what she is doing. She was so flexible with our budget, even as we were adding things a month beforehand. Our flowers were so beautiful and tied all of our decorations together. She is the florist to have!
Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The flowers were gorgeous and Ruth is such a pleasure to work with!! I met with her several times prior to my wedding and at one point, changed my mind on everything that I wanted!! Ruth was always very accommodating and patient with me! She even made a flower collar for my dog!! Loved the way everything turned out!!
Wedding: 05/04/2013

Anonymous 6 Reviews
Ruth was so great to work with, she was very patient and so helpful along the way. We even changed our whole idea of the flowers to use at the wedding about a month before and she did changed it all around for us without any hassle. Love all her flowers!!
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Anonymous 6 Reviews
Ruth was a pleasure to work with. I have no knowledge of flowers and she was able to give me exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have been more impressed with her ability to see my vision all the way through!
Fleuressence responded with the following comments:
Thanks, Annie! I was so happy to be a part of your wedding day. It really was my pleasure -- you were delightful to work with!! I hope our paths cross again. I wish you the very best of everything!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
3.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5
Our floral arrangements turned out beautiful, but they were not at all what I was expecting - they looked nothing like the picture that I showed Ruth. My bouquet however, was absolutely gorgeous and was exactly what I was looking for.
When meeting with Ruth the first time, she was very attentive, polite and seemed like she'd do an awesome job. But meeting with her the second time she was not prepared, seemed to have no idea who I was, was not organized (there were papers everywhere) and I really felt like I was not important.
I was told initially that Ruth would provide votives and holders for the reception but when it came to the day of, there were no candles or holders. A family member had to rush to the store and by as many matching votive holders as she could find; it really was a nightmare.
My centerpieces were also placed outside in the sun to wilt, rather than inside the building that we had, which I thought was just another example of Ruth being rushed.
Overall, the flowers made our atmosphere beautiful but there were definitely bumps along the road.
Fleuressence responded with the following comments:
Wow - I have heard it feels terrible to get a less than excellent review - but haven't experienced it until now. While I am thankful you thought the flowers were beautiful - that is the end goal - I am sorry you felt I was rushed at our 30-day final consult. I broke my own rule and met with you on a Friday to accommodate your schedule. I was preparing for several weddings and I probably was rushed - but I'm sorry you felt it. I have learned from this experience not to break my own rule! With regard to the candles - from the original proposal through the amendments, it is not indicated that I would be providing the candles. While I most often do include providing the candles (it is always in my proposals - down to the exact number on each table) - sometimes when a Bride wants to save money, I am asked to omit that from my part of the floral decor. I am sorry this caused you some last minute scrambling on a very busy day. Just so you know, there was no rush the day I set up your wedding - yours was the final set-up as I had to wait until later in the afternoon to get in your venue. The one table arrangement that required being placed outside was placed directly on the table because of the wind - instead of on a cylinder as the others inside. It was sunny, but for an October day, it shouldn't have been too warm for a tropical arrangement.

I truly regret your frustration, but I am so glad you thought the flowers were beautiful - and I do sincerely wish you all the very best!
Wedding: 10/05/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Ruth does not like the ordinary. She is creative and somewhat eccletic. She does not mind reworking her plan to please the bride, groom and parents. She welcomed our changes and ideas and gave us exactly what we were expecting.
Fleuressence responded with the following comments:
Mrs. High - it made me smile to see that you recognize I don't do ordinary!! I can - but it isn't my first preference. :) Thank you for the kind words - it was a pleasure to be a part of Kristin's day.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I highly recommend Fleuressence!! Highly. Ruth specializes in creativity and elegance. Ruth delivered exactly what we wanted and even incorporated my ideas and suggestions. My centerpieces were 100% unique. They took my breath away when I saw the finished product. My ceremony flowers were 100% elegant.

If I ever have another reason to hire a florist, it will be Fleuressence. She made me so happy :)
Fleuressence responded with the following comments:
You made me blush!! Thank you for your kindness. I care so much about what I do, and it pleases me to no end when that is recognized. Blessings to you - and I do hope we see each other again!
Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The flowers provided by Fleuressence of Raleigh NC were more beautiful than I ever imagined. Ruth went the extra mile to find special flowers that we had requested. Her attention to detail is unmatched. She took extensive notes and looked at pictures with us to design exactly what we wanted. Every piece was perfect in every way.
Fleuressence responded with the following comments:
What a pleasure it was working with you, Lynda! I appreciate your kind words and sure hope our paths cross again some day! Blessings to you and your family!
Wedding: 08/04/2012