Fifi Flower LLC

Value
Flexibility
Blessed.com
07/26/2014

Neiven is an excellent florist. She provided altar floral arrangements, bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding and everyone loved them. She provides excellent customer service and beautiful flowers at a great price. If you're looking for great flowers on a small
budget, Neiven is your florist!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Nevien is talented and great with price. I was a bit nervous at first but she created the perfect flowers for the wedding. They were breath taking and it's exactly how I envisioned the flowers.

Private User
1+ year ago

Nevien was a pleasure to work with. The flowers were exactly as we ordered and arrived early to our site in perfect condition. We asked her to decorate the stairs leading into our ceremony area and they looked like a fairytale by the time she was done working on them. My husband and I really like rose petals, and she did a great job incorporating them to our site in a way that was romantic and timeless. In addition, her pricing was some of the most competitive in the Alexandria area. All of our interactions with her were very professional and efficient.

Jody
04/20/2013

Absolutely stunning bouquets, that smelled incredible!!! Great value for what we received, and they looked incredible in photos.

Services Used: Flowers

I wish I could give Nevien 10/5 for value and flexibility. We kept adding more and more ideas to our flower decor, and Nevien not only rolled with it, but would hit us up with even better ideas in return. I also just adore her bubbly, sweet personality. She seems to truly love her job, and her good nature is infectious. We adored working with her, and I would easily recommend her to a friend, especially those on a budget. THANK YOU NEVIEN!

Services Used: Flowers

It was an absolute joy working with Nevian. She totally fulfilled my requests perfectly. My wedding colors and theme were Tiffany Blue and Tiffany & Co. However, for the flowers I wanted a clean bling look. I told Nevian that I wanted all white flowers for a clean look, including bling embellishments. She brought the look to life.

I made so many changes from the time we originally spoke regarding my vision to the day before the wedding day, and Nevian was so flexible. She responded promptly to my emails and her personality is so bubbly that it is hard not to be excited when she is in the room.

I priced other local florists and they would have charged me almost 2 times what Nevien charged me. She works from home so I guess she is able to charge less for her services but the quality of her work is remarkable!

Thank you so much Nevien!!!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

From the moment I called Nevien to inquire about wedding flowers, I knew that she would be our florist. She had a wonderful personality which really made a difference especially when working with a bride. After setting up a consultation I knew that we didn’t have to look any further. When I went to meet her she sat down with me and took time to out to help me decide on my selection since I was very indecisive. Her prices and service were unbeatable by far. I even learned about different flowers throughout this process. She is an amazing person and equally as amazing as a florist. I was a little worried when I placed my order due to the fact that I couldn’t see the flowers until the day of the wedding. Well, once I saw everything it blew me away. It saddens me that since the wedding is over I have no reason to contact her because she made me feel like a friend. Thanks Nevien for everything. I will definitely send recommend you to any and everybody. Ill also email you pictures from our wedding this week.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Nevien was so wonderful. She was a delight, utterly enthusiastic and completely professional. She made selecting the flowers easy and fun. She honored my preferences to a tee - that being said she took what few ideas I had and turned them into works of art. I loved working with her and found her service to be passionate and completely reliable. I'm so happy she was a part of my wedding. Thank you, Nevien - your future brides are lucky to have you!

Services Used: Flowers

Nevein created such beautiful flowers for my wedding day. I was so thrilled with my bouquet I am getting it preserved. She went above and beyond with our very last minute request for extra corsages. Essentially she always provided excellent customer service and created amazing arraignments that helped make my wedding day perfect. And her personality is infectious I would recommend her without hesitation.

Services Used: Flowers

I love Nevien! She's so energetic and ready for anything you throw at her. Even after I had a snafu with the check I sent her (turns out you have to send it with a stamp on the envelope...), she was completely understanding and relaxed about it. The flowers were beautiful and the arrangement were just like I imagined. So much so, that I'm having my bouquet preserved. She even created extra small bouquets for me when it turned out I had left over flowers. Absolutely recommend for anyone looking for a florist :)

Private User
2+ years ago

Nevien was simply great. The bouquets were so beautiful and the centerpieces looked great as well. Everything was as I had envisioned it. What I liked about Nevien was that she was very flexible. I changed my color theme twice and it was no problem for her to adjust. Also, I provided the vases, gemstones and ribbons myself and she was very happy to work with me together, which I liked a lot. Since she works out of her home, she is able to offer great prices. I would definitely recommend her.

Services Used: Flowers

Fifi Flowers did the most amazing flowers for my wedding day!!! Everyone, I mean everyone commented on how nice they were. They loved the combo of colors & how they were put together. All the flowers were amazing & so beautiful & fresh...I was so happy about them, not enough thank you's could be enough to show my appreciation for how great they all turned out!!!! Thank you Nevien...Loved them all...

Services Used: Flowers

I LOVED my wedding bouquet!!! It was exactly what I wanted. I showed Nevien a picture and she made exactly what I asked. The bridesmaids bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous too. She was so easy to work with and very flexible. She was able to stay within my budget and I had beautiful flowers. I had a great experience working with Nevien.

Alix
03/05/2011

Nevien was such a dear to work with. Originally when I was thinking about flowers, I didn\'t care too much about them except that they followed the general color scheme that I wanted and did not exceed my budget. Nevien works out of her house, but meeting with her I felt welcome. She was completely different from the other florists I had met with and even before getting prices I knew that I wanted her to do my flowers. She has a lot of energy and is full of ideas. For every flower that she suggested, she had a picture to show me to see if I liked it; I had a small idea of what I wanted, but Nevien helped expand on this. The prices she first quoted me were a little more than what I wanted to spend, but she was very willing to adjust to fit my budget. The end products were just gorgeous! I am just so pleased with my bouquet and it was exactly what I wanted. Since my church did not allow any flower petals to be dropped, Nevien designed a smaller version of my bouquet for the flower girl to hold and it was so cute. My bouquet took quite the beating by the end of the night, but it still held up pretty well. I\'m planning on preserving it because I cannot stand the thought of throwing it away.

Services Used: Flowers

"Simply Amazing"! Nevien, you made my wedding day come true. Before I arrived to the Waterford for the ceremony, my wedding planner, family and friends were sending me text messages, expressing how beautiful the flowers were and how when I saw them, my mouth would drop. Nevien, my mouth did drop when I was handed my beautiful bouquet of flowers and walked into the ceremony and saw my vision come to life. You took my Autumn inspired theme and created a masterpiece. I was in tears as I walked down the aisle because I was happy to be getting married but the tears were also tears of joy and excitement. As I walked down the aisle and captured several glances around the room, I was amazed. All I thought was, "She did it". Neiven, you did it and I am so glad that I found you on Wedding Wire.

When I walked into the reception, that's when I was in total awwww. Before I took a few steps after being introduced, I simply looked around the ballroom and saw elegant trees, with roses nestled in the branches. I couldn't believe my eyes. My heart was simply filled with joy and appreciation for what you and your staff created to make my wedding day perfect. I felt like a princess.

Compliments from guests regarding the flowers included: "Elegant, Spectacular, Really, Really Nice, Beautiful Colors for the Fall, etc". Guests were so happy to learn that they could have the centerpieces and I must say they went quickly. (Smile) I have the wonderful trees you created with roses nestled in the branches currently in my home to remind me of my special day.

Thank you for taking my idea and having my vision come to life. You were a joy to work with and encourage you to continue allowing God to use you in this profession. You are simply awesome!

Keep in touch!

Rashanda L. Jenkins
Married on October 16, 2010
Venue: Waterford at Springfield

Services Used: Flowers

Very helpful and personable, great flowers, wonderful experience...highly recommend!