Fatty Patty's Cakes & Cafe

Fatty Patty's Cakes & Cafe

"For the little fatty patty in all of us"

fattypattyscakes@aol.com
21903 Panama City Beach Pkwy
Panama City Beach, FL 32413 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Health license: Yes

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Renee was awesome! Thank you! Our cake was beautiful! Tasted wonderful! Exactly what I wanted with fantastic customer service. I would definitely recommend them to anyone having a wedding In the panama city beach area!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my cake over the phone, never meeting them in person. All I gave them to go on was my colors and theme. I couldn't have asked for a better product. We ordered a small cake for our cake cutting, which was not only beautifully decorated but delicious. We also ordered 120 cupcakes (4 flavors). Our guests gave us rave reviews, especially on the raspberry cupcake.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Went to Fatty Patty's after reading reviews on weddingwire. She was very personable and knew exactly what we wanted to make our day special. Everyone loved our cake and cupcakes. We highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 06/30/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The look and style of my cake was more than I expected. It turned out great and I couldnt have been happier! The cake tasted great and we received many compliments from our guests on how great the cake tasted. They had a good value and was easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake looked even better then the pic that I gave. And the cake was delicious. I was blessed to have chosen them to make my cake.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fatty Patty's made our wedding and groom's cake and they were so beautiful, as well as delicious! All of our guests raved about both of them! Renee was friendly and fairly easy to work with. She tried to accommodate all of our requests. However, she was a little slow to send and reply to e-mail communication. We were not living in the area when we were planning our wedding, so this made it a little difficult, but it all worked out fine. I would recommend making sure to write down what you discuss during the meeting or ask for a copy of the notes, etc. That is something we forgot to do and regretted later. Overall, our wedding cake experience with Fatty Patty's was a positive one and once all the details were settled, we didn't have to stress about our cakes at all on our wedding day. They arrived on time and were set up beautifully!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was out of this world delicious. We went in for a tasting and loved every flavor we tried. Ultimately we decided to serve a variety of cupcakes as well as a two-tier cake. We chose traditional vanilla and chocolate cupcakes, as well as lemon, red velvet and hummingbird. For our cake we chose almond with a raspberry filling. All of the flavors were big hits with our guests, and despite way over-ordering (5 dozen cupcakes plus the two-tier cake for only around 50 guests) ALL of the cake was eaten by the following morning. Fatty Patty's was very responsive every time I called, and their delivery on the day of the wedding was perfect. They also gave me exactly what I asked for - simple cupcakes with brightly colored icing and the tiered cake had gorgeous bands of ivory ruffles.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are looking for a cake that not only looks amazing but tastes amazing as well, you have found the right place! I have always been told that there is always more cake left than you know what to do with but I was SHOCKED to find out that every single piece of our cake had been eaten!!! We went with the Italian Cream, Chocolate and Strawberry as our flavors and Carrot Cake for the groom's cake (which was a Florida State Spear and AWESOME.. Go Noles!!). We decided not to do fondant and went with buttercream. The cake was so moist and so beautiful! I would recommend Fatty Patty's to ANYONE looking for a perfect wedding cake!!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had gone to a few cake tastings in the area and no one had a cake as moist as Fatty Patty's. They were super easy to work with, not very expensive at all, and willing to make a custom flavored cake for me at no extra charge. We went with three tiers iced in butter cream with minimal decorations. It was simple and elegant. The bottom and top tiers were a chocolate mocha spice cake with an orange chocolate ganache filling ( a recipe I found online) and the middle tier was their keylime cake with strawberry icing between the layers. Some people said it tasted like a starburst. Both flavors were delicious and moist. Even though we had fewer guests show up than we anticipated, none of the cake was leftover except for our top tier that we'll save for our anniversary.

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful experience with Fatty Patty's! My husband and I went in to the shop about 2 months before the wedding to enjoy a delicious breakfast with them and met up with their lovely cake designer to order a wedding cake. She was very personable, easy to work with, and seemed genuinely excited to make us a cake! The day of the wedding, it arrived right on time, looked fantastic, and tasted even better! We asked for their unique key lime flavored piece as our top section and it was overwhelmingly well received. We had many people ask where we got our cake so it was definitely a good choice to use Fatty Patty's!

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
Shannon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We found Renee at Fatty Patty's through asking our local friends on Facebook. It was an overwhelming response to "Who is the best cakemaker in Panama City?" After having one HORRIBLE experience with another cakemaker, we weren't sure what to expect. From the moment we went into her restaurant, we were greeted with warmth and friendliness. She offered us coffee and ten different kinds of cake to try. Every single flavor was delicious! We were told that we could have each layer different, and that we didn't have to save the top layer for the one year anniversary because she offers a FREE 6 inch top layer just like what was at the wedding on the 1 year anniversary date. My daughter, the bride, chose marble, peach, and white for the three layers. Every single one of them was delicious...best wedding cake I've ever had. Renee was professional, kind, and very easy to work with. She allowed Erin to email her tons of ideas of things she liked, and then Renee came up with the design based on that. It was gorgeous! We saw many examples of her cakes in the restaurant, everything from fancy to simple, they were all beautiful and exquisitely made. She also made the groom's cake look exactly like a bottle of Jim Beam, it was chocolate, and that was delicious too! Throughout the entire process, Renee was laid back, understanding of budget, and easy to set up payment arrangements with. The cake was delivered perfectly on time, in a professional manner, and with a warm smile. I could never have imagined how great of an experience this would turn out to be. My daughter and son in law was just as happy as I am. I can promise you that we will NEVER go anywhere else for cake. We also communicated throug FB, and she always got right back to me. If I could give her TEN stars, I would. If you choose her for your cake vendor, I promise you will be happy!!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent groom's cake - chocolate and hummingbird - for my son's wedding in Santa Rosa, FL. The bride and groom met at Auburn University - and I wanted Toomer's Corner recreated on top of AU logo....it was perfect, tasty, on time. The ladies were very easy to work with - and thank goodness, because I put it off to the last minute!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Fatty Patty's made a beautiful cake for our wedding. They were able to incorporate exactly what I had in mind. They were extremely easy and friendly to deal with and they followed up after the wedding to make sure everything went well. The cake tasted amazing and everyone enjoyed it. I would most definately recommend Fatty Patty's to everyone and we will be using them for any future cakes we need.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We planned our wedding from out of state and Fatty Patty's was great! They were quick to respond and had very fair prices. We sent in a picture of a cake that we liked, and our wedding cake looked exactly like it! The cake was beautiful and delicious.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was beautiful and tasted delicious. The guest enjoyed the different flavors.

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake for wedding was as tasty as it was beautiful. It was fresh and professionally done. No one should hesitate to order from this bakery. Even pricing was reasonable.

1 Review
850-236-9276
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards