Expressions of Love Florist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I believe having pictures and being flexible on types of flowers can allow the florist the ability to bring in their expertise. Helps make for a more lovely wedding.

Miranda
02/21/2015

Shelley and her team were amazing! The flowers and decor they provided truly made my dream of a winter wonderland come true! My guests are still, talking about how beautiful it all was almost a month later! I highly recommend her services.

Services Used: Flowers

We could not have asked for a better florist than Shelley. You can tell she just loves what she does! I had a vision of what I wanted the reception to look like on our wedding day and she very much exceeded this. It was absolutely stunning when we walked in and saw it decorated that night. With a winter wedding, she added little details to the bouquets I never would have thought to add to give it a little piece of Christmas, gold glitter leaves, holly berries, and greenery. The day before the wedding she was sending me photos of how it was all coming together and told me everything would be handled from here on out and not to worry about a thing. She was very professional and really took control of where the flowers were supposed to be and when. She also did some last minute bouquets for a bridal shower my mom and sister threw for me in November. Everyone was coming up to us asking who did the flowers, that’s when you know they really stood out! It was so elegant and classic, exactly what I was looking for. Thank you Shelley for making our big day so PERFECT!!

Brittany
10/25/2014

Gorgeous fresh flowers and centerpieces!! Heard and saw my vision and created it beyond my expectations! Always responds to emails and calls immediately! Had very good suggestions about some thing I had questions about. Super nice and friendly! Competitive pricing! I would choose them over and over again! Highly recommend! Thanks! A+++++

Services Used: Flowers

Expressions of Love was the best choice for my daughter's wedding. Shelley not only listened carefully to the mood my daughter wanted to create at the reception, but she also made the most perfect suggestions for flower selection, creative details, and flower placement at the wedding and reception. The bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets perfectly complemented the dresses and the outdoor setting. I would definitely use Expressions of Love for another daughter's wedding, but I have only one and I can truly say Shelley was an integral part of making it a perfect day!

Services Used: Flowers

Expressions of Love Florist did the flowers for our wedding and they were FANTASTIC. They did the ceremony flowers and our reception centerpieces and everything was beautiful. Working with Shelley was great: she listened to my ideas and vision for the wedding and made suggestions about what would work best for everything. She was super responsive and helpful in answering all my questions beforehand and just fun to work with. We were planning our wedding from out of town and it was so great knowing I could count on Expressions of Love to make our flowers gorgeous.

Services Used: Flowers

Shelley took our concept of complementing the Fall colors and amazed us as well as all of our guests with her creativity. Beforehand she asked us questions about our lives and our relationship, then embodied these into the floral designs in a manner way beyond anything that we could have come up with on our own. Her spirit and passion for what she does was evident from the first day and came to life in the dazzling displays that continue to delight us as we look back through the photographs of the day. The most touching detail was her incorporating of black walnuts into the bouquet as a remembrance of Beth's Grandmother. She even picked out seasonal fruits and vegetables to blend into the designs. We were very grateful for her efforts and skill.

Services Used: Flowers

It was a pleasure to work with Shelley from Expressions of Love and a decision that my new husband and I do not regret. Not knowing exactly what or how we wanted the bouquets and centerpieces for our reception to look like, Shelley helped us work through our ideas and bring to reality the beautiful flowers that we had envisioned. She also provided the cake flowers for our wedding cake which looked amazing. Having met with other florists prior to selecting Expressions of Love, Shelley was not only the best value but also very responsive and flexible to our wants and budget which was one less stress that we had to worry about. Thank you so much, Shelley! We couldn't have been happier with our flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

Shelley and the staff at Expressions of Love are amazing! I presented to Shelley what I had in mind for our wedding and what she put together for us was beyond beautiful. Shelley listened to everything I had to say and the flowers, especially my bouquet, were gorgeous and surpassed my expectations! She even added a surprise for us at the altar-our initials made out of rose petals! Shelley truly is an artist and I would recommend Expressions of Love florist to anyone looking for the perfect touch to their wedding. Thank you Shelley for helping make our day even more beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

Shelley was wonderful to work with from the first time we contacted her!

Services Used: Flowers

From the moment that my Mom and I met Shelley with Expressions of Love, I had the confidence knowing that she would make the flowers on my wedding day absolutely perfect. I had gone to other florists and they seemed inflexible, however Expressions of Love provided me with ideas and Shelley even provided visuals of ideas on her iPad in our meetings. My flowers on my wedding day were absolutely gorgeous! The detail that was put into every aspect from the different types of floral designs on tables to putting little crystals in the center of some of my floral arrangements to creating my magnificent bridal bouquet was perfect! When I look back at my wedding day, I think about how the floral element really made everything come together. The creativeness of Expressions of Love is what really set my wedding reception apart from all of my friend's past receptions. Every detail was absolutely to die for. If I could do it all over again, I would definitely pick Expressions of Love to be my florist and I will absolutely recommend them to any future bride.

Jamie and Jon
Recently Married

I can't rave more about how happy I am with Expressions of Love. Shelley went above and beyond on our wedding day. She knew exactly what I envisioned and made it come to life. I was blown away when I walked into my reception and saw all the gorgeous flowers and details! Not only is Shelley the most competitive in price, but her work is second-to-none!

Private User
Recently Married

These ladies are the best. Shelly was great with communication. On my wedding day, she delivered the flowers and made sure everything on her end was right. And also took the time to congratulate me as I was getting ready.

Services Used: Flowers

Shelley went above and beyond our expectations. Got exactly what we wanted and more. Everything was awesome. What a blessing to an already perfectly awesome day. Have already recommended this vendor several times.

Services Used: Flowers

Shelley, at Expressions of Love, was amazing to work with. I had all these ideas floating around and after our consultation, she brought to life everything that I was trying to describe. She fielded my endless, random questions and never left me hanging on an email. Because of a situation, we had to switch reception venues at the last minute and she kept me calm and assured me that she could take all of my ideas from the first venue and transfer the look seamlessly, which she did.

When I walked into my wedding, saw my bouquet for the first time and walked into the reception, I was amazed. The flowers and decor that Shelley created for us blew my mind.

We were so thankful to have worked with Shelley to create such a beautiful backdrop for such an amazing day!

Services Used: Flowers

This florist provides great work! We used them for my fathers funeral and my wedding day. They worked with me about an idea I had about making a newspaper flower(to represent my dad) and putting it in my bouquet, so it would be like my father walked down the isle with me. This was really my only concern about flowers and they made it happen to which I am truly grateful!