Expressions of Love Florist

Expressions of Love Florist

Autograph your work with EXCELLENCE!

1501 lakestone village ln
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gorgeous fresh flowers and centerpieces!! Heard and saw my vision and created it beyond my expectations! Always responds to emails and calls immediately! Had very good suggestions about some thing I had questions about. Super nice and friendly! Competitive pricing! I would choose them over and over again! Highly recommend! Thanks! A+++++

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Expressions of Love was the best choice for my daughter's wedding. Shelley not only listened carefully to the mood my daughter wanted to create at the reception, but she also made the most perfect suggestions for flower selection, creative details, and flower placement at the wedding and reception. The bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets perfectly complemented the dresses and the outdoor setting. I would definitely use Expressions of Love for another daughter's wedding, but I have only one and I can truly say Shelley was an integral part of making it a perfect day!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Expressions of Love Florist did the flowers for our wedding and they were FANTASTIC. They did the ceremony flowers and our reception centerpieces and everything was beautiful. Working with Shelley was great: she listened to my ideas and vision for the wedding and made suggestions about what would work best for everything. She was super responsive and helpful in answering all my questions beforehand and just fun to work with. We were planning our wedding from out of town and it was so great knowing I could count on Expressions of Love to make our flowers gorgeous.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelley took our concept of complementing the Fall colors and amazed us as well as all of our guests with her creativity. Beforehand she asked us questions about our lives and our relationship, then embodied these into the floral designs in a manner way beyond anything that we could have come up with on our own. Her spirit and passion for what she does was evident from the first day and came to life in the dazzling displays that continue to delight us as we look back through the photographs of the day. The most touching detail was her incorporating of black walnuts into the bouquet as a remembrance of Beth's Grandmother. She even picked out seasonal fruits and vegetables to blend into the designs. We were very grateful for her efforts and skill.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure to work with Shelley from Expressions of Love and a decision that my new husband and I do not regret. Not knowing exactly what or how we wanted the bouquets and centerpieces for our reception to look like, Shelley helped us work through our ideas and bring to reality the beautiful flowers that we had envisioned. She also provided the cake flowers for our wedding cake which looked amazing. Having met with other florists prior to selecting Expressions of Love, Shelley was not only the best value but also very responsive and flexible to our wants and budget which was one less stress that we had to worry about. Thank you so much, Shelley! We couldn't have been happier with our flowers!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelley and the staff at Expressions of Love are amazing! I presented to Shelley what I had in mind for our wedding and what she put together for us was beyond beautiful. Shelley listened to everything I had to say and the flowers, especially my bouquet, were gorgeous and surpassed my expectations! She even added a surprise for us at the altar-our initials made out of rose petals! Shelley truly is an artist and I would recommend Expressions of Love florist to anyone looking for the perfect touch to their wedding. Thank you Shelley for helping make our day even more beautiful!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelley was wonderful to work with from the first time we contacted her!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment that my Mom and I met Shelley with Expressions of Love, I had the confidence knowing that she would make the flowers on my wedding day absolutely perfect. I had gone to other florists and they seemed inflexible, however Expressions of Love provided me with ideas and Shelley even provided visuals of ideas on her iPad in our meetings. My flowers on my wedding day were absolutely gorgeous! The detail that was put into every aspect from the different types of floral designs on tables to putting little crystals in the center of some of my floral arrangements to creating my magnificent bridal bouquet was perfect! When I look back at my wedding day, I think about how the floral element really made everything come together. The creativeness of Expressions of Love is what really set my wedding reception apart from all of my friend's past receptions. Every detail was absolutely to die for. If I could do it all over again, I would definitely pick Expressions of Love to be my florist and I will absolutely recommend them to any future bride.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't rave more about how happy I am with Expressions of Love. Shelley went above and beyond on our wedding day. She knew exactly what I envisioned and made it come to life. I was blown away when I walked into my reception and saw all the gorgeous flowers and details! Not only is Shelley the most competitive in price, but her work is second-to-none!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Jamie and Jon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These ladies are the best. Shelly was great with communication. On my wedding day, she delivered the flowers and made sure everything on her end was right. And also took the time to congratulate me as I was getting ready.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelley went above and beyond our expectations. Got exactly what we wanted and more. Everything was awesome. What a blessing to an already perfectly awesome day. Have already recommended this vendor several times.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shelley, at Expressions of Love, was amazing to work with. I had all these ideas floating around and after our consultation, she brought to life everything that I was trying to describe. She fielded my endless, random questions and never left me hanging on an email. Because of a situation, we had to switch reception venues at the last minute and she kept me calm and assured me that she could take all of my ideas from the first venue and transfer the look seamlessly, which she did.

When I walked into my wedding, saw my bouquet for the first time and walked into the reception, I was amazed. The flowers and decor that Shelley created for us blew my mind.

We were so thankful to have worked with Shelley to create such a beautiful backdrop for such an amazing day!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This florist provides great work! We used them for my fathers funeral and my wedding day. They worked with me about an idea I had about making a newspaper flower(to represent my dad) and putting it in my bouquet, so it would be like my father walked down the isle with me. This was really my only concern about flowers and they made it happen to which I am truly grateful!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to work with Shelley! Her work is STUNNING! Io say I was happy is an understatement, a month later and I'm still smiling when I think how Shelley's work with my flowers helped make the day so pretty! Weeks after my wedding I am still getting calls from family and friends telling me that my wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to, commenting on how gorgeous my flower arrangements were! Shelley was such a joy to work with, she sent me sneak peeks as she was working on my bouquet and other arrangements which made me feel special as the bride and super excited! The day of my wedding Shelley even had surprises for me nestled throughout-like me and my husbands initials in the ceremony walkway! Could not have had a better experience or prettier arrangements . Shelly was so patient with me working with my budget while making sure she was able to deliver on the look I visioned. I have found my florist for life!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Expressions of Love Florist provided the flowers for my wedding. Shelley has provided the flowers and plants where I work for years and I knew she would do a great job but she really outdid herself. All of the flowers (the bouquets, table displays, floating candle cylinders and flowers for the cake) were even more beautiful than I imagined. She definitely exceeded my expectations and I will continue to use their services in the future. I would highly recommend Expressions of Love Florist for any flower/plant needs.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As the Mother the Bride, I wanted to make sure all of my daughters wishes were fulfilled, but also was concerned that the Father of the Bride wasn't tossing and turning over the expenses. To me, the flowers are what sets the tone and the feeling of the wedding.
Shelley and her team were able to give us all that my daughter was hoping for and more. She listened to what my daughter's vision was for her wedding day and then planned with her to make it happen while keeping us within our budget.
Shelley was very responsive to last minute changes to the order when we needed to add or delete corsages or boutonnières when we had cancellations.
The very last thing my daughter said to me when we were sharing our memories was…'OH the flowers, my BOUQUET, Shelley really made it all sooooo beautiful'!
Not much more does a Mother want.
Thank you Shelley…you truly do give 'Expressions of Love' in all your flowers.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
919-552-4512
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards