Elizabeth's Bridal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kathy and Elizabeth are absolutely wonderful!!!! I purchased my wedding gown and veil through them but had previously bought a bridesmaid dress for a friends wedding there. Everything about these ladies is amazing! They provided the best experience I could've ever imagined! I was incredibly comfortable and enjoyed every minute of my appointment! They had a great selection of dresses and were very well informed on each dress and all of the options for alterations, colors, you name it! They have excellent prices!!!! They allowed my girls to take pictures of me in the dresses and did everything to make us all feel completely comfortable. I would 100% recommend Elizabeths to anyone and everyone!!!

Private User
Recently Married

The ladies that work at Elizabeth's were so wonderful to work with! They were very helpful throughout the wedding planning process and gave great advice! They helped me find my dress and helped with the alteration process and with preparing for bridals, and of course, the big day! I would definitely recommend this business to anyone who needs to find their dress for their special day!

Jennifer
09/06/2014

These two ladies are wonderful. I loved my dress and they were very professional on each visit. They even came out to my wedding location to help me with the dress. I cannot say enough about how lucky I was to find this location for my dress.

Melissa
05/31/2014

Kathy and Elizabeth at Elizabeth's bridal are so great to work with. They took the stress out of finding a dress. They offer a great selection of dresses all in beautiful condition. They are friendly and very easy to work with. I found a dress on my first visit and only two months before my wedding. They were able to ensure all the alterations and bustling were done beautifully. I will be taking my dress in to be preserved in a few days.

They are not open on Friday or Sunday so keep that in mind. It is so worth taking an afternoon off to check out this bridal shop. Your dress just might be waiting for you.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Sweet, kind, gracious, caring, knowledgeable ladies. An absolute pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend Elizabeth's Bridal when looking for your special dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

These ladies worked with me to get the dress I truly wanted at a price I was comfortable with. I had decided on a dress in white, but wasn't sure I really liked that color. I placed my order and left. Two days later I called and asked if it was too late to change the color, hoping that they hadn't started making my dress yet. They said once they place an order, it can't be changed. She asked me to hold while she checked on my order. She then told me Elizabeth made notes saying she could tell I wasn't sure about the color of the dress and she knew she had a couple of days before she absolutely had to place the order, so she was waiting to see if I called.....which I did, and now I have the dress in the color I want! It's wonderful to have people who aren't just concerned about making money, but truly want the bride to have what she desires. These ladies really do look out for the brides' interest! I have loved my experience with them!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This place is AMAZING!!! They are SO kind and SO helpful! I described what I wanted and it was the first one they picked out for me! Great prices and Great atmosphere!! LOVED THEM!!

tiffanysharp
06/02/2013

Elizabeth and her mother Kathy are the sweetest. I got my dress here after trying it on somewhere else first and it was much cheaper at Elizabeth's. My sister had gotten her dress here, and we had gotten to know Elizabeth and Kathy. Every time I came in I would talk to them about my pregnancy and eventually about my daughter. I started to go in for my own dress and we would sit and gab and sometimes forget I was even there for a dress. They are so flexible, if you call ahead and let them know when you need to come in they can most likely work it into their schedule. They really are wonderful and I loved working with them. I highly recommend them.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my dress, veil and bridesmaid dresses from Elizabeth's and couldn't be happier with them. They are so sweet and really care about each bride. They did not have the dress that I wanted, but I loved them so much that I went back to them after trying it on at a different bridal boutique to order it. It was also cheaper at Elizabeth's by about $80. Also - Elizabeth's lets you take pictures of the dresses you try on.. I was happy about this because other places I went to wouldn't let me. After I went in once, they remembered my name and who I was every time I went in. I couldn't ask for a better bridal boutique. You won't regret checking them out!

4.7

They are very helpful and professional!

Linda
11/10/2012

Highly recommend this bridal shop! Elizabeth and her mom Kathy were wonderful to work with..I was in town for a weekend to shop for a dress with my daughter. We had an appointment at another bridal salon known to be a bit pricy when I learned of Elizabeth's Bridal and how she is very fair on pricing of her gowns. She squeezed us in last-minute since I lived out of state and saved us a SIGNIFICANT amount on the dress over what we were expecting to pay for the same dress at the other salon. Elizabeth also recommended a very reasonable tailor for the alterations as well as bustling the dress as a service to us (no charge!).

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have never been more please with a vendor than I am with Elizabeth and Kathy at Elizabeth's Bridal. These women took phenomenal care of me and helped me to pick the most perfect dress! They were super nice and are all around good, Christian women. I would recommend them to everyone! Thank you both for finding me the perfect dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Please purchase your gown from Elizabeth's!!! She and her mother run the most honest and thoughtful boutique you could ever walk in to. I also purchased my bridesmaid's gowns from her shop and could not be happier with how everything turned out.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

There women are amazing!!!! They went so far above and beyond for us and provided so many services for FREE that other places wanted to charge me hundreds of dollars for! They were patient and let me try on multiple dresses. The one I finally chose was actually one in the back that they hadn't put on the rack yet but they thought I might like it based on other dresses I had tried. They offer free shipping, unlimited steam and pressing, and free bustling! After my bridals I had a stain on my dress as well as an area that I wanted pinned down and they were able to bustle my dress, get the stain out, pin the unruly area and press my dress perfectly in 24 hours! I went in a couple times to try on my dress with different shoes/accesories etc and they were always helpful and attentive. To top it all off they remebered myself and my mom by first name each time we went in and they were always extremely nice and professional. They also work closely with 2 tailors that are right next to the bridal shop. I used the one across the street (I cannot remember his name) but he did a great job for a reasonable price and I have heard great reviews from friends about the tailor next door to them. I am soooo glad I chose them over all of the other shops I went to where they made me feel rushed, unimportant and wanted to charge me for every little thing. You can tell the difference in a family owned business versus a chain where you are just another number!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Elizabeth and her mother are so sweet and really know what they are doing. I am so glad I bought my dress there. This is an older store....one of those diamond in the ruff type places...I loved it!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

What can I say about Elizabeth and her mother except that they are the EPITOME of PERFECTION when it comes to wedding dresses. Elizabeth knew what I wanted in a dress, even though I couldn't exactly "say" what it was. She let me try on the dress as many times as I wanted before making a decision. Elizabeth bustles all of her girls' dresses for free, recommends phenomenal alterations experts, and is just all-around professional. You do need an appointment to see her, however, so it's important to give her a call before you just drop in.

Elizabeth took such good care of my dress as it waited for me in her shop for nearly a year before my big day. She steamed it to perfection for my bridal portraits and my wedding. She put extra bustle loops in it. Cleaned the bottom after my bridal portraits. And -- to top it off -- she is extremely fair in pricing. The Mori Lee dress I purchased from Elizabeth was $599. I have seen it elsewhere, even for resale, for more than $1,000. I am so pleased. I would recommend her to EVERYONE.