Elegant Events Rental

Elegant Events Rental

132 western ave
Cohoes, NY 12047 | map
Rentals: Aisle Runners, Altar / Arch Arrangements, Chair Cove...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You could not ask for a kinder person to deal with or better customer service. The rental deal was a great value. My merchandise was needed last minute and all worries were put to side by the customer service and quick order. Could not ask to deal with a better rental provider. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! A++++

• Wedding: 10/07/2012
Kyle & Joe
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I rented led lights from her i love the fact that she took her time to talk and explan everything to me and when i change my mind bout something last min she did not give me a hard time. Also she always called me back in soon as i called her. Love how help full and i am truly thankful

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nataliya was professional in her service. We did enjoyed her services she provided, and definitely will recommend her for anyone.

• Wedding: 07/29/2012
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Nana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wedding recently in July and really loved working with this company. They were really professional, friendly, patient, flexible and willing to work with our suggestions,and budget. Their prices were fair and their items very elegant and classy. You choose what you want and they make it available. I would recommend this rental company to anyone with no reservations.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Elegant Events has great rentals with great prices! I was able to get many of my wedding decor here and was really satisfied!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Elegant Events Rental was great. We recieved great customer service and it was a pleasure doing business with them. They have good quality rental items. We would highly reccommend Elegant Events Rental.

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The girls that run the business are very easy to work with and are in tune with all the latest trends. I had a hard time deciding on a theme and they were considerate towards different religions and traditions. I would recommend Elegant Event Rentals to anyone!

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience with this company. The things i needed were there to rent with no hassle. One day before the wedding i changed my mind about what i wanted to rent and also needed more of some other things. Everything was provided without a problem. My day was that much more hassle free. I'm was very happy with everything.

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elegant Event rentals was absolutely great to work with! I had no idea what style of wedding I wanted and they helped me narrow it down and helped me have a beautiful wedding! I had a low budget, but they worked very well within my range. Overall, great experience... would highly recommend!

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They made everything happen ! They helped me plan if it wasn't for them everything would of been a mess ! Thank you so much ! I recommend them to everybody :) they r so creative and great . Thank you for making my Speacial day Beautiful .

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
518-330-1097
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards