Elegant Events Rental

Value
Flexibility
Kyle & Joe
10/07/2012

You could not ask for a kinder person to deal with or better customer service. The rental deal was a great value. My merchandise was needed last minute and all worries were put to side by the customer service and quick order. Could not ask to deal with a better rental provider. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! A++++

2+ years ago

I rented led lights from her i love the fact that she took her time to talk and explan everything to me and when i change my mind bout something last min she did not give me a hard time. Also she always called me back in soon as i called her. Love how help full and i am truly thankful

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Nana
07/29/2012
4.7

Nataliya was professional in her service. We did enjoyed her services she provided, and definitely will recommend her for anyone.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
2+ years ago

I had a wedding recently in July and really loved working with this company. They were really professional, friendly, patient, flexible and willing to work with our suggestions,and budget. Their prices were fair and their items very elegant and classy. You choose what you want and they make it available. I would recommend this rental company to anyone with no reservations.

2+ years ago

Elegant Events has great rentals with great prices! I was able to get many of my wedding decor here and was really satisfied!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elegant Events Rental was great. We recieved great customer service and it was a pleasure doing business with them. They have good quality rental items. We would highly reccommend Elegant Events Rental.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The girls that run the business are very easy to work with and are in tune with all the latest trends. I had a hard time deciding on a theme and they were considerate towards different religions and traditions. I would recommend Elegant Event Rentals to anyone!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a great experience with this company. The things i needed were there to rent with no hassle. One day before the wedding i changed my mind about what i wanted to rent and also needed more of some other things. Everything was provided without a problem. My day was that much more hassle free. I'm was very happy with everything.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elegant Event rentals was absolutely great to work with! I had no idea what style of wedding I wanted and they helped me narrow it down and helped me have a beautiful wedding! I had a low budget, but they worked very well within my range. Overall, great experience... would highly recommend!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They made everything happen ! They helped me plan if it wasn't for them everything would of been a mess ! Thank you so much ! I recommend them to everybody :) they r so creative and great . Thank you for making my Speacial day Beautiful .

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning