Elegant Elopements at Le Chatelet

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing the Mid-week Elopement package at Elegant Elopements is the best decision I have made. We gave Sonia & Peter a very short notice for the wedding and they still managed to follow through everything and made our wedding perfect. Their venue is a huge mansion with lots of beautifully designed and decorated rooms for photography. The professional photographer Jessie Ruvo took her time and did a wonderful job setting us up & taking photos in different areas of venue (she sent us a DVD with more than 200 photos) Everything is covered in their affordable package and we can't be happier with the product & services received. All my guests are very satisfied with the experience.

• Wedding: 03/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elegant elopements created a beautiful day for our wedding. A beautiful venue was provided for a great price. All the details you could think if for a wedding was taken care of with no hassle for us what so ever. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

• Wedding: 08/09/2012
Profile Picture
Kimberly
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As any bride dreams of, I wanted to make sure that my wedding day was the best day of my life. Thanks to all of the hard work and preparations by Elegant Elopements the day was better than I ever imagined it could be.

As I drove up the driveway and saw that magnificent landscape I smiled, thinking about all the beautiful pictures I would have to cherish forever. The entire estate is absolutely stunning! This was a perfect venue for my intimate wedding, where I had my close friends and family there with me to celebrate such a special event in my life. Everyone felt welcomed and I was able to relax, knowing that everything had been taken care of.

Elegant Elopements assisted me with planning every detail of the day and made any decision-making so simple. It was great not having to worry about a million little things. I told Sonia what I like and she created a perfect, personalized wedding suited just to us.

The “icing on my wedding cake” was the beautiful angel chandelier. Under this chandelier we exchanged vows. It was such an amazing way to start our future together, with an angel watching over us. The overall experience was more than I could have asked for. It was the perfect day and the perfect location for our wedding!

• Wedding: 06/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Every woman has a dream wedding. Most would like a grandiose and lavish wedding. This is not my cup of tea. My idea is a small inimate wedding. I have been in big weddings where the feeling is so stiff unfreindly. You sometimes feel like a stranger and left out. This is not how I want my guest to feel. I want them to feel welcome and enjoy the warmrth of the joyous occasion.

My fiance and I originally planned a Vegas wedding but this would mean people who means special to us might notbable to attend due to distance. Elegant Elopements at Le Chatelet was heaven sent. As the saying goes, "the Lord works in mysterious ways." We don't have to search far and wide. It is right here in our backyard. It is tucked in the hills of Hunterdon County. It is the grand oasis of eloping brides who wants to escape the hussle and bustle of a traditional wedding. The place is so scenic and picture perfect.

Sonia the propreitor and officiant is very knowlegable,flexible and accomodating. She is sensitive to my needs and very reassuring specially when the days were numbered and my nerves were getting into me. Sonia and her husband Peter were hands on with all the details (vendors for the flowers, cake, caterer for hors d' oeuvers,luncheon etc.)which made it smooth and easy.

There was no wedding rehersal but the wedding went flawless and perfect! The ceremony was dramatic. The couples present were so touched. The feeling was so contagious that unknowingly in their hearts they relived their own vows.

There were 25 guest(immediate family and freinds)and were treated with warmth. They were all raving about the experience and felt honored to be part of our wedding. They said is the best wedding celebration they had attended and felt very special. They are impressed with the place,the hospitality of Sonia and Peter. Everybody felt very comfortable and enjoyed each others company, the food,the champagne, the music, the dance,the wedding.

This is our wedding dream come true. Thanks Sonia and Peter and more power to Elegant Elopements at Le Chatelet.

If you are looking for a perfect elopement wedding your search is over, check them out.

Teresa and Paul

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
908-881-5095
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire