DUNLOP'S the ART of FLOWERS

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mickey is AMAZING! She was totally willing to work with my budget and created a masterpiece! My flowers were so beautiful and my bouquets were exactly what I wanted and straight out of a fairytale. Dunlops is SUCH a great choice and the only way to go in my opinion!

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
Profile Picture
Danielle
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were engaged 2 years and out of all my vendors I started looking for a florist last as I was overwhelmed by a few of the bigger florists and was worried about the flowers being impersonal, aka have someone I had never met making my arrangements and a delivery service delivering them. I wanted someone who did one wedding or event a day to ensure total focus on our flowers. I found that confidence in Mickey! I was never a girl who dreamed of her wedding day and I had no plan for flowers when I first met with her. Mickey was able to ask me the right questions and developed a vision I never knew I had and it was perfect!! The flowers were fresh and beautiful! BEAUTIFUL!! Mickey was also very attentive with emails; she came out to our house (wedding location) to meet with my mom sister and me. Thank you Mickey for adding so much to the beauty of our day!

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mical was just wonderful to work with. Her suggestions and ideas were so helpful. The flower selections for the bouquets were just what we wanted
and the quality of the flowers were outstanding. Micals' creativity and professionalism was outstanding.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Trying to plan your wedding is a lot of work, and believe me you will need help. I hired Dunlop's Art of Flower's to do my flowers for my wedding and reception and Mical did an awesome job! Mical is not just a florist but will be by your side though the whole process. You tell her your colors and flowers you love and she will make your wedding breathless with her talents! The idea's she comes up with are unbelievable and just plain Great. Mical will think of things that you don't and take 100 o/o care of you. My flower's were just Fabulous and more beautiful than I though possible. If you want your wedding to be perfect, hire Dunlop's Art of Flowers! And not to forget how talented her husband Dave is, he also adds a touch of class with his art work. Debra LoCicero

• Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not think of enough positive adjectives to describe the breathtaking flowers and bouquets Mickey created for our wedding. She and I met and talked about the feeling I wanted to convey with my flowers and the wedding theme. What she created was beyond what I hoped for. The quality of the flowers and the unique designs were noticed by all of my guests and the wedding party. I so adored my bouquet that I would not leave it at home, but instead took it on my honeymoon! Mickey was a delight to do business with and her prices are extraordinarily competitive. I highly recommend Dunlop's!

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mical Dunlop is an AMAZING artist. Our flowers were stunningly selected, arranged and delivered in the most profressional manner. I can't say enough about the talent that Mrs. Dunlop has. To any future bride you OWE yourself a consultation with such a dynamic designer. WOW, WOW WOW!
Mary Stegman

• Wedding: 08/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mickey the wonderful scene you created for our wedding with your floral artistry were absolutely gorgeous! From garlands to bouquets to adorable flower rings and so much more you worked so hard to make every last detail come to life! Thank you for "setting the stage" and "dropping petals" of perfection that made our wedding day so "rosy". Any bride and groom would be lucky to have you on their side! Thanks again!!!

• Wedding: 07/17/2011
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Cake
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Mick and her team were amazing! Not only did my flowers and decorations look gorgeous, but they went above and beyond what I had asked to make sure everything was perfect! The flowers were beyond reasonably priced and were extremely fresh! I would definitely recommend her services to any bride, she made sure there weren't any hassles or catrastrophes for our big day!

Thabt

• Wedding: 08/21/2010
231-525-8594
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards