Reviews (4)

Sort By:

5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have to be honest...I initially went to Doris Fashion only because it was significantly cheaper to order my wedding dress there. And the first time I went to the store, I could see why it was so much cheaper--it's really not a bridal boutique as much as a dress shop that happens to sell wedding dresses.

That being said, I am so glad I got my dress here. Lana, who helped me the entire time, though a bit on the intense side, clearly knew what she was doing the whole time. My dress arrived on time, was altered on time, and turned out beautifully. And all for a very affordable cost.

One of my bridesmaids also had alterations done for much lower than quoted anywhere else, and ended up with a perfectly altered dress (changed from floor to knee length). It took not very long for both of our dresses to be done, and the day of the wedding, we were both really happy with how we looked.

It is a bit of a trek to get down to Doris Fashion, though it was so very worth it, for the quality of service as well as the cost savings.
Wedding: 10/16/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

thebriz 25 Reviews
I purchased what I thought at the time would be my wedding dress (wedding was subsequently postponed and I got another). Being from and living in Brooklyn, I didn't want the hype of the big bridal shops and also thought the attention I could get and cost of would be occur is I stayed closer to home.

Lana was a nice associate. I had emailed ahead of time to schedule an appointment and I indicated the type of dresses I was looking for and provided styles. She had a few dresses for me to try and I like the second one I put on. No high pressure salestactics; got a great deal. We also purchased my MOH's dress; she was super helpful in listening to what I wanted and giving us options that was close. MOH's dress looked great and the price was excellent. I found out later a friend also got her dress there as well; definitely would recommend.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My dress was gorgeous and my bridesmaids were very happy with their dresses as well. Doris Fashion is very professional, kind and helpful. I would recommend them anytime. Ask for Lana, she is a sweetheart!
Wedding: 10/11/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Fast and Friendly service. Small and cozy shop with people very willing to help. They were able to order my dress quickly and payment was available in installments. I was always able to speak with someone and ask about the progress of my dress. They were fast to call me with any changes or questions. Alterations were done quickly. After the wedding i was able to go back with my dress and get it boxed for a very affordable price.
Wedding: 01/13/2007