Doris Fashion

Doris Fashion

Brooklyn, NY
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

Went there today for my mom's dress and my sister-in-law's dress. Lana helped us and when we told her the wedding is in less than 2 months (5/15) she said there was no way we could order a dress and get it in time. My sister in law tried on and loved the first dress she found (which was on sale) and the said the small alterations would not be an issue. My mom was a bit more difficult. Because of the short amount of time, the desire for the perfect dress and the need for a larger size we had a problem. Lana was amazing!!! She took mom's measurements and called the manufacturer directly to ask them what they had in stock that could be shipped ASAP in mom's size..... She then pulled the one dress they had in the store (not the right size) that the manufacturer could send ASAP. We LOVED it... The cut was perfect, the color was perfect! Lana went ABOVE and BEYOND!!! So grateful!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This Store was chosen for my Bridesmaid dress. I met Doris Fashions (Lana) at a bridal show. It had various named brand and was able to give my girls options. With an additional charge they were able to do alterations. My girls were prompt to pay and the delivery was prompt! Lana was great! She was courteous and professional. Would recommend to anyone.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have to be honest...I initially went to Doris Fashion only because it was significantly cheaper to order my wedding dress there. And the first time I went to the store, I could see why it was so much cheaper--it's really not a bridal boutique as much as a dress shop that happens to sell wedding dresses.

That being said, I am so glad I got my dress here. Lana, who helped me the entire time, though a bit on the intense side, clearly knew what she was doing the whole time. My dress arrived on time, was altered on time, and turned out beautifully. And all for a very affordable cost.

One of my bridesmaids also had alterations done for much lower than quoted anywhere else, and ended up with a perfectly altered dress (changed from floor to knee length). It took not very long for both of our dresses to be done, and the day of the wedding, we were both really happy with how we looked.

It is a bit of a trek to get down to Doris Fashion, though it was so very worth it, for the quality of service as well as the cost savings.

Profile Picture
thebriz
2+ years ago

I purchased what I thought at the time would be my wedding dress (wedding was subsequently postponed and I got another). Being from and living in Brooklyn, I didn't want the hype of the big bridal shops and also thought the attention I could get and cost of would be occur is I stayed closer to home.

Lana was a nice associate. I had emailed ahead of time to schedule an appointment and I indicated the type of dresses I was looking for and provided styles. She had a few dresses for me to try and I like the second one I put on. No high pressure salestactics; got a great deal. We also purchased my MOH's dress; she was super helpful in listening to what I wanted and giving us options that was close. MOH's dress looked great and the price was excellent. I found out later a friend also got her dress there as well; definitely would recommend.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My dress was gorgeous and my bridesmaids were very happy with their dresses as well. Doris Fashion is very professional, kind and helpful. I would recommend them anytime. Ask for Lana, she is a sweetheart!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Fast and Friendly service. Small and cozy shop with people very willing to help. They were able to order my dress quickly and payment was available in installments. I was always able to speak with someone and ask about the progress of my dress. They were fast to call me with any changes or questions. Alterations were done quickly. After the wedding i was able to go back with my dress and get it boxed for a very affordable price.