Long Island City, NY View map

Chris Kole

Natural Fabric Bridal Gowns In Cotton, Linen and Silk
Handmade in the USA

The Cotton Bride by Chris Kole is a fresh and sophisticated collection of natural bridal gowns designed for the modern bride. From the ultimate destination beach wedding to an intimate mountain chapel service, the collection is designed for brides who are looking for exquisite, easy to wear gowns that rise above the ordinary.

Each hand-sewn couture gown in the collection is created to be a pure expression of grace, simplicity, comfort and beauty. The collection blends a magnificent array of cotton, linen and silk, with hints of beadwork, lace and embroidery, to create gowns worthy of a glorious wedding day filled with celebration, love, happiness and joy.

Brides who would like to visit our Long Island City, NY, showroom & work studios are encouraged to schedule an appointment as far in advance of their wedding date as possible.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have about the collection, or about any styles that interest you, by emailing us at info@thecottonbride.com . You may also reach us by phone, fax and mail:

Telephone: (718) 729-9730

Fax: (718) 729-9740

Email: info@thecottonbride.com

Showroom/Work Studios (by appointment):

39-13 23rd Street
Long Island City, NY 11101
USA

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Devora W. Married on 01/30/2022

Amazing to work with!

I highly recommend The Cotton Bride!!!
    I went not having a clear idea of what I wanted, but they were recommended by a friend who loved working with them.

My first visit, Fikre & Chris were so patient. We spent over 2 hours going through as many dresses as possible. They gave me honest, helpful opinions when I asked - but also worked really hard to help me figure out what I liked.

I picked a design that needed to be built up considerably for my wedding, and because they do custom, it was definitely more cost efficient than buying a dress and then paying for alterations.

Chris did a masterful job creating a dress that fit beautifully, and felt light & amazing on! He’s a perfectionist in all the best ways. And did I mention they easily did a quick turnaround- 3 months!

They are both genuinely kind & a pleasure to work with- I’m so glad I went only here! The whole process, which I was anxious about before, was easy & fun!

Will add photos after the wedding!
    Laura Married on 10/12/2019

The Cotton Bride--Amazing

Love Chris and Fikre! Not only was my CUSTOM MADE dress gorgeous, but I enjoyed my experience with them. On my first visit, there was no time frame, they spent time with me to get to know me and had me try on every silhouette to see what worked best on me. They were super responsive when I wanted to make some last minute changes and just made me feel special and like me and my dress mattered. Couldn't be happier that I went with the Cotton Bride.
    Maria Married on 09/22/2018
    I cannot begin to express my gratitude to Fikre & Chris at The Cotton Bride for all the special attention and guidance they gave to me in selection of my bridal gown. Given I am an older bride, I was very hesitant about whether I would find the right dress. Plus, it is was very important that my gown be comfortable so I could “dance the night away”. These two gentlemen made sure I tried on numerous options so that my final decision would best fit me & what I was looking for. Their concern for my happiness & needs were extraordinary - and I received SO many compliments about my beautiful gown!!!! They have now become a part of my extended family, & I look forward to visiting them in the near future. I have never received such personalized service & concern, and strongly urge you to visit them for your bridal/formal attire!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

39-13 23rd Street Long Island City, NY, 11101
Location of (The Cotton Bride)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding