Don't FRETT Photography

Don't FRETT Photography

...because everyone deserves AH!MAAAZING Photography!

Boston, MA 02215 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shawnea gave us the most beautiful wedding images 3weeks after our wedding!!! I cried when I saw them and love looking at them often. She was a joy to work with and truly anticipated a lot of our needs - she went above and beyond! Everyone on the wedding day was talking about how hard she worked and how much fun we had in the group photos. We had a smooth and wonderful experience and would definitely recommend her to family and friends. We cannot wait to hire her again for family portraits or future photography needs.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My event was a photograph for my Linked-In site. It was, therefore, VERY important. The photographer chose a great outdoor venue and did an excellent job. The photographer took many pictures from which I could choose. All of the proofs were very good and one was excellent. Very nice person with whom to work and the entire event was a pleasure.

• Wedding: 08/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shawnea took my photos. The pictures came out great, I am very happy with the result. It was fun I will definitely recommend her to all my friends and family. She was fun and easy to work with and everybody loved her.

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

i love your work thatnk you for filling the world with aaaaaaaamazing photos!!!..... nathan unique you salon and spa!!!

• Wedding: 11/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shawnea took photos for a photoshoot for my mother's salon and WOW what an amazing experience!! Shawnea is an awesome photographer, and she really knows what she's doing! Shawnea made all of the models feel SO comfortable, and made them look great! She is very punctual, detailed, friendly, and has a really good eye for pictures.The pictures came out very clear and very professional. She captures those special moments that mean the most from that unexpected laugh or smile to the basic pose I would 100% reccomend Shawnea for any event!

• Wedding: 11/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shawnea was easy to work with, very responsive, and pleasant. She recently did a photoshoot for my salon and covered the grand re openeing event where the Mayor of Lowell was also in attendance. Her photo covergae was amazing and she captured every moment and every little detail and the pictures says it all!!! I would reccomend all my friends and family to book Shawnea! I will be definently hiring her again abnd again for any other event I have!

• Wedding: 11/09/2012
2.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.5
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 2.5

Shawnea is not only a great photographer but she's a wonderful person. She has a connection with each client and caters to their needs. She does more than snap pictures, she creates art with her camera. Shawnea helped me with my engagement pictures and they came out perfect so I decided to use her services for my wedding. She was on time on the big day and very flexible. She captured all the pictures we planned she would. It's been over 8 months since my wedding and I still haven't received my pictures or the proof which were supposed to be uploaded online. I have spoken to her numerous times and she promised me a swift resolution but I still don't have my pictures. I have also requested for a refund and she is yet to provide that.
I'm truly disappointed because I've been really patient. She is a great person but after this experience I would never do business with her or recommend her to others.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Great personality and awesome to work with.

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

she had a knack in light manipulation and angle.

• Wedding: 12/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Shawnea of Don't FRETT Photography to do some basic professional and casual shots for a magazine profile. She went above and beyond anything I’d expected. Shawnea has an incredible way with people and was able to get my vision with minimal explanation. I received the photos a day after the shoot and there were hundreds of incredible photos to choose from. I highly recommend Don't FRETT Photography and will certainly be working with her in the future!

• Wedding: 11/20/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure working with Shawnea, she was very professional, Creative and great sense of humor! I definitely would hire here for my wedding…her photo shoots are fantastic!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shawnea is very professional and I hope to work with her in the future, She is very creative and for what I see she loves what she do. I really recommend her. I loved to work with her. :)

• Wedding: 09/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She is a wonderful and a joy to work with. She very helpful and very creative. She is ine of the best photograph I have work with in my career.

• Wedding: 09/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shawnea is definately a pleasure to work with and with her extreme creativity the results are remarkable.

• Wedding: 06/14/2010
617-653-5065
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards