de ma fille

de ma fille

2964 Park Hill Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76109 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend any bride to at least experience this little shop. Only two brides at a time, so you don't have an issue with multiple distractions around you. The staff is attentive to what you want and you are looking for. I also loved that not once did I feel pressured to buy my dress or that I would have to right now in order to get the "sale" or "deal". Delightful staff, myself and my party felt welcomed and nearly at home. Could not be happier with my purchase. Thank you!

• Wedding: 10/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love this boutique! After searching everywhere in Oklahoma for the perfect dress, I came to de ma fille and found lots of designers I hadn't seen before. I even called ahead in search of a specific dress and since they didn't actually have it in stock, they ordered/loaned the dress from the designer so I could try it on. The staff was so helpful, relaxed, and sweet. And the boutique is really cute and has plenty of beautiful dresses. After I decided on "the dress" they brought out champagne glasses to celebrate!

• Wedding: [Private]
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After trying on dozens of dresses at other bridal salons with no luck, I was feeling unsure that I was going to find "the perfect dress" for my wedding. I had a very clear vision of what I wanted, but I also had a pretty firm budget to work with, and Tori at De Ma Fille was able to exceed in both areas. Every dress I tried on was beautiful and fit both my style and budget. Everything about the boutique is pleasant-- they have an array of beautiful dresses (but not too many so that it's overwhelming), the associates are kind and accommodating, and the boutique itself is beautiful. I enjoyed every second of my experience and would definitely recommend De Ma Fille to any brides in the DFW area!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

De Ma Fille was nothing but perfect when it came to my wedding dress. My mom and I walked in and they immediately started assisting us. They were so nice and understanding with me the whole time. I had found THE DRESS but wanted to hold off on purchasing it because I was suppose to go with my MOH's the next day in Dallas. Well we went shopping the next day, and nothing came even close to the one at De Ma Fille. I called them at 3 o Clock on a Friday, when they closed i think an hour later from Dallas. They told me they would hold the store open for me just so I could get there. They were absolutely amazing.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

De me fille is a wonderful dress boutique. At first, I was concerned their dresses would be very expensive being that the store is so close to TCU. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find out they have very reasonable prices. I found my dream dress there and it was affordable! We also ordered 7 bridesmaids dresses from them as well. They all turned out beautifully, too. A month before the wedding, I got my veil out for bridal pictures and realized it was ripped in three places. I called Megan and she ordered me a new one immediately and expedited it to me to make sure it was here in plenty of time before the wedding. The new one arrived the week of the wedding and was in perfect condition and at no extra charge to me. This store is wonderful and gives you such a personal, caring touch. I would recommend de me fille to any future bride!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

De Ma Fille Bridal Boutique provided me with such an awesome dress shopping experience. I was looking for one gown in particular that they did not have in store, but owner Megan assured me she would work on getting it. Within a week, it was there! She still allowed me to keep my appointment while I awaited it's arrival and I got to try on any dress that I wanted, but she guided me politely to my price range. I had a second appointment once the dress I HAD to see was in, and I knew right away it was the one! Service here was amazing, and I highly recommend it if you live in the area!
Penny

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Finding the perfect dress was really important to me, but I also had no idea what type of dress I wanted. De ma fille made everything so easy. They let my group look through dresses but also pulled a few recommendations for me. She let me take my time trying on and re-trying my favorite dresses and made sure that I got my "wow" moment that I was hoping for. I also liked that the store was never crowded so I never felt like I was competing with other guests. I did look for a dress at a couple other vendors, but the experience was never quite as comfortable. My dress came in faster than expected and they held my dress at the for me until it was time for alterations so that I never had to worry about transporting it or storing it. I highly recommend de ma fille!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about how wonderful De Ma Fille is. I think that I went to almost every bridal boutique in the DFW area and tried on at least 50 dresses, and it was not until I walked into De Ma Fille that I knew I would find my dress! The selection here is unique and unlike any dress you will find in other stores. Tori was so patient with me (even when I came in 3 times and tried on the same dress) and made my family and friends feel so welcome. I had such an AMAZING experience and wish I would have come here sooner :)

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was my favorite bridal shop I visited by far! All the staff are so helpful and my only problem is that I loved too many dresses and couldn't choose! I ended up with a Martina Liana dress and I couldn't have been happier. They also recommended a great tailor (tailoring by Rios) and brought my dress there for me. They have so many gorgeous dresses here in a pretty wide price range. Such a wonderful boutique!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful boutique! You get the full experience here and everyone is so helpful and very excited to work with you. I went to several places and none of them compared in terms of customer service or selection. Would absolutely recommend this bridal shop.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased my wedding dress at De Ma Fille over a year before my wedding. Everything was great and they made my wedding dress experience wonderful. De Ma Fille made my feel special the day of and made the process very easy. I would highly recommend checking them out!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

De Ma Fille Bridal made my dress shopping experience so smooth and easy -- which is great when you have so many other things going on! They have a great selection and the owner, Megan, knows just what to pull. I think their prices are very fair, too. I watched their site for a trunk show and was able to get a 10% discount. Megan was the nicest, most professional and relatable person. I picked my dress fairly early, and they let me keep it at the shop until I was ready for my fitting. This was nice because I didn't have to worry about transporting it or someone seeing it. They also recommended a fantastic tailor and transported my dress there when it was time for my appointment. Again, they made everything smooth and easy. We even went back to find my mom's dress from their bridesmaids selection. I would go here again and again!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing!! This was my first and last time wedding dress shopping! De Ma Fille made it such an amazing and fun experience from the second we walked into the door. Their selection was amazing and the owner Megan knows exactly which dresses to pull. She made everyone who shared this time with me feel involved and welcome. I was never pressured to purchase anything, she just simply walked me through the process and made sure I was happy. I was able to find everything from the dress to the accessories. The entire experience exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend this store to everyone.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my Alvina Valenta gown! The staff at de ma fille were so helpful and courteous! There was a great selection of gowns! Wonderful experience!

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
Brooke
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We called to set an appointment 2 hours before we went in and Megan was more than welcoming. The shop is a very cute small place, we were greeted by Meagan right when we got there and she was a very friendly face. After providing her with my dress budget and what I was looking for in my dream dress she started pulling dresses for me, the dress options she had were stunning. After trying on 4 dresses I found my dream dress. I had been to many bridal boutiques before. I had loved the dresses but none made me feel like this dress did. After saying yes to the dress she started pouring champagne and crunching numbers. The whole process was so smooth and fun. I highly highly recommend this boutique and the people working it, both are fabulous!

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The dresses here are so beautiful! Megan was so sweet and patient and helped me find my dream dress!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
817-921-2964
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment