de ma fille

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would highly recommend any bride to at least experience this little shop. Only two brides at a time, so you don't have an issue with multiple distractions around you. The staff is attentive to what you want and you are looking for. I also loved that not once did I feel pressured to buy my dress or that I would have to right now in order to get the "sale" or "deal". Delightful staff, myself and my party felt welcomed and nearly at home. Could not be happier with my purchase. Thank you!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

De Ma Fille was my 5th bridal store to go into but the first store where the consultant actually cared about what I wanted to look at. She took the time to understand what I know I do not like and helped me pick dresses that fit my theme and personality. She knew the dresses that I tried on that day would put me over the 100 dresses mark and I warned her I was a tough sell. She kept a positive attitude and answered all of my questions. She helped me tweak one dress that I actually loved to make it perfect. The finishing touch was her suggesting I FaceTime my mom, since she was unable to make it, for final approval. With all of the support from my bridesmaid, mom, and consultant, I said yes to the dress! Making that decision was followed by many tears of happiness. Without the help of a wonderful consultant at De Ma Fille, I would probably be searching for my dream dress. Once my dress came in, they allowed me to schedule an appointment for myself and parents to come try the dress on. They also jacked me up to give me the full wedding day feel. I cannot wait to wear my dress again!

Recently Married

I got my beautiful wedding gown from de ma fille and got sooo many compliments on my dress! I went and tried on dresses and the one I ended up liking the most, the designer was having a trunk show in a few weeks there, and de ma fille let me know that so I could wait to purchase my dress at the trunk show to get a better deal! All of their gowns are stunning...definitely recommend you going to de ma fille!

Recently Married

I love this boutique! After searching everywhere in Oklahoma for the perfect dress, I came to de ma fille and found lots of designers I hadn't seen before. I even called ahead in search of a specific dress and since they didn't actually have it in stock, they ordered/loaned the dress from the designer so I could try it on. The staff was so helpful, relaxed, and sweet. And the boutique is really cute and has plenty of beautiful dresses. After I decided on "the dress" they brought out champagne glasses to celebrate!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After trying on dozens of dresses at other bridal salons with no luck, I was feeling unsure that I was going to find "the perfect dress" for my wedding. I had a very clear vision of what I wanted, but I also had a pretty firm budget to work with, and Tori at De Ma Fille was able to exceed in both areas. Every dress I tried on was beautiful and fit both my style and budget. Everything about the boutique is pleasant-- they have an array of beautiful dresses (but not too many so that it's overwhelming), the associates are kind and accommodating, and the boutique itself is beautiful. I enjoyed every second of my experience and would definitely recommend De Ma Fille to any brides in the DFW area!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

De Ma Fille was nothing but perfect when it came to my wedding dress. My mom and I walked in and they immediately started assisting us. They were so nice and understanding with me the whole time. I had found THE DRESS but wanted to hold off on purchasing it because I was suppose to go with my MOH's the next day in Dallas. Well we went shopping the next day, and nothing came even close to the one at De Ma Fille. I called them at 3 o Clock on a Friday, when they closed i think an hour later from Dallas. They told me they would hold the store open for me just so I could get there. They were absolutely amazing.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

De me fille is a wonderful dress boutique. At first, I was concerned their dresses would be very expensive being that the store is so close to TCU. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find out they have very reasonable prices. I found my dream dress there and it was affordable! We also ordered 7 bridesmaids dresses from them as well. They all turned out beautifully, too. A month before the wedding, I got my veil out for bridal pictures and realized it was ripped in three places. I called Megan and she ordered me a new one immediately and expedited it to me to make sure it was here in plenty of time before the wedding. The new one arrived the week of the wedding and was in perfect condition and at no extra charge to me. This store is wonderful and gives you such a personal, caring touch. I would recommend de me fille to any future bride!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

De Ma Fille Bridal Boutique provided me with such an awesome dress shopping experience. I was looking for one gown in particular that they did not have in store, but owner Megan assured me she would work on getting it. Within a week, it was there! She still allowed me to keep my appointment while I awaited it's arrival and I got to try on any dress that I wanted, but she guided me politely to my price range. I had a second appointment once the dress I HAD to see was in, and I knew right away it was the one! Service here was amazing, and I highly recommend it if you live in the area!
Penny

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They were so sweet and patient with me and did not try to rush me through the process. The girl that helped me was very friendly and seemed genuinely interested in helping me and making me feel special.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Finding the perfect dress was really important to me, but I also had no idea what type of dress I wanted. De ma fille made everything so easy. They let my group look through dresses but also pulled a few recommendations for me. She let me take my time trying on and re-trying my favorite dresses and made sure that I got my "wow" moment that I was hoping for. I also liked that the store was never crowded so I never felt like I was competing with other guests. I did look for a dress at a couple other vendors, but the experience was never quite as comfortable. My dress came in faster than expected and they held my dress at the for me until it was time for alterations so that I never had to worry about transporting it or storing it. I highly recommend de ma fille!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough about how wonderful De Ma Fille is. I think that I went to almost every bridal boutique in the DFW area and tried on at least 50 dresses, and it was not until I walked into De Ma Fille that I knew I would find my dress! The selection here is unique and unlike any dress you will find in other stores. Tori was so patient with me (even when I came in 3 times and tried on the same dress) and made my family and friends feel so welcome. I had such an AMAZING experience and wish I would have come here sooner :)

Services Used: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was my favorite bridal shop I visited by far! All the staff are so helpful and my only problem is that I loved too many dresses and couldn't choose! I ended up with a Martina Liana dress and I couldn't have been happier. They also recommended a great tailor (tailoring by Rios) and brought my dress there for me. They have so many gorgeous dresses here in a pretty wide price range. Such a wonderful boutique!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Wonderful boutique! You get the full experience here and everyone is so helpful and very excited to work with you. I went to several places and none of them compared in terms of customer service or selection. Would absolutely recommend this bridal shop.

04/12/2014

I purchased my wedding dress at De Ma Fille over a year before my wedding. Everything was great and they made my wedding dress experience wonderful. De Ma Fille made my feel special the day of and made the process very easy. I would highly recommend checking them out!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

De Ma Fille Bridal made my dress shopping experience so smooth and easy -- which is great when you have so many other things going on! They have a great selection and the owner, Megan, knows just what to pull. I think their prices are very fair, too. I watched their site for a trunk show and was able to get a 10% discount. Megan was the nicest, most professional and relatable person. I picked my dress fairly early, and they let me keep it at the shop until I was ready for my fitting. This was nice because I didn't have to worry about transporting it or someone seeing it. They also recommended a fantastic tailor and transported my dress there when it was time for my appointment. Again, they made everything smooth and easy. We even went back to find my mom's dress from their bridesmaids selection. I would go here again and again!

Anonymous
1 Review
1+ year ago

Amazing!! This was my first and last time wedding dress shopping! De Ma Fille made it such an amazing and fun experience from the second we walked into the door. Their selection was amazing and the owner Megan knows exactly which dresses to pull. She made everyone who shared this time with me feel involved and welcome. I was never pressured to purchase anything, she just simply walked me through the process and made sure I was happy. I was able to find everything from the dress to the accessories. The entire experience exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend this store to everyone.