CV Linens

Flexibility:
 (3.9/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
This review is currently being verified This review is currently being verified.

Private User 1 Reviews
I ordered tablecloths, table runners, & chair covers for my daughter's wedding. Everything was great. There was an error in my order, but they corrected it quickly. The pricing was alot cheaper than anywhere else I checked. I would definitely do business with them again.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I am an event planner and tried this company for the first time. My order arrived quickly and the colors were exact HOWEVER my chair covers (banquet style) said they measure about 17" in width and They will not event fit over folding chairs, much less a large banquet chair! The backs of the chair covers are 13" at best. I contacted the company and was told I would have to pay return shipping (about $58) and a 20% restocking fee ($40)! So, actually I pay half the price I paid for them originally. I am sad because I was looking forward to a good working relationship since I could have used them 5 more times this summer alone.
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0
I ordered charger plates, which were written up as "beautiful and brand new" on their website description. However when the arrived, the looked cheaper than what I could get at the Dollar Store; nicks and scratches, and you could see the square outline of the gold foil paper as it was placed on the plate. I called to find out about a refund (since I wasn't about to pay the 20% restocking fee for a falsely advertised product) and spoke with a rep, who needed to speak with her supervisor and promised to call me back that day. That didn't happen, so I called back the next day. Spoke with a different rep, who told me the initial rep was at lunch (of course she was the only person who could help me) and that I should call back in 10-15 minutes. I told him that their rep could call me back. She did about 7 minutes later and told me the super offered a full refund, but that I would need to pay the shipping, which will be about $50. Needless to say, I am not happy and will NEVER buy from this company again. Buyer beware!
Wedding: 03/08/2014

• Flexibility:  5.0
ordered 120" round tableclothes, realized they were not the right size, updated order before shipping and they arrived very quickly. can't beat the price of these tableclothes at all, cost the same just to rent.
Wedding: 05/28/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered round and rectangle tablecloths and chair covers and have to admit that I was skeptical. My order arrived within days and I am very pleased with the quality of everything. After verifying colors, I placed a second order and it arrived quickly also. I have been telling everyone about this company!!
Wedding: 04/06/2013
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
4.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0

Anonymous 3 Reviews
The linen materials are very durable. Prompt delivery as date specified. Packaging is secure.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.6/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Looked all over and compared prices for table clothes. Ended up getting cloth vs disposalbe because of the value at CV Linens. I received my order in 3 days, Although I do lived just across town, it still was really quick and exactly what I ordered. Plus we can reuse them for another event. Washed up great! HINT: Use over size squares for round tables, it's cheaper than using rounds, it works just as well.
Wedding: 11/17/2012
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ordered 20 90" polyester round white tablecloths. very good quality, fast shipping, washed up good, so glad I bought instead of rented. The tablecloths I was going to rent had seams. The CV tablecloths were seamless..I am going to rent these out myself in three 2013 weddings. The fold lines were easily ironed out. I usually don't leave reviews but the quality of these lines have left me compelled to do so.
Wedding: 06/22/2012
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
3.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
Much more affordable than renting but their colors did not correlate. I ordered eggplant overlays and eggplant chair covers and the overlays came more of a berry color. I wants too upset because I had tones of purple everywhere. Also 1 of the overlays had whits string stitched into it and another had a fist sized hole cut in it. They were often out of chair covers and i had to change what I wanted from the linens because they were always sold out of one particular style of linen I wanted. When I called to inquire about the arrival, they kept changing the date. First I was told in May, then when I called back in May, I was told July. When July came around I was told September. After that I gave up on what I wanted.
Wedding: 10/09/2011