Quality of Service
4.1
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would ABSOLUTELY refer anyone to CV Linens!!! They exceeded my expectations by far. I researched literally FOR DAYS on which company I should buy my linens from - review after review - and kept coming back to them - I'm so glad I did. Their shipment is incredibly fast as well - I just placed a 3rd order with them on March 12 and it is out for delivery today, March 14, and I bought the cheapest delivery method (7-10 day delivery)!!! Umm awesome! In the past month or so, I have bought from CV Linens: chair covers, napkins, table overlays and table runners - and every single product is perfect and all colors matching.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies

Cvlinen review
WOW! Phenomenal Service and QUALITY Product! I was sooo nervous about ordering from cvlinens.com but I am so happy that I did. THe product was well packaged, Each item came in individual wrapped bags. I ordered on 6/27/14 and received my items on 7/3/14 with FREE SHIPPING! I have asked them several questions about various products and they are very responsive and professional! I am exceptionally particular and do events myself! I ordered below and could not be MORE satisfied with my product! I will be ordering again!
Products
2 x5FT Round Spandex Table Cover - White
1 xWide Satin Chair Sash - Canary Yellow (Bright Yellow)
14 x6FT Round Spandex Table Cover - White
70 xStandard Satin Chair Sash - Royal Blue

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I ordered dark grey table runners for my wedding 4 days ago and I was shocked when ups dropped them off today! It was so fast and I LOVE THEM! Quality was great, color was perfect and they have completely exceeded my expectations. Would use them again and highly recommend!

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

I ordered tablecloths, table runners, & chair covers for my daughter's wedding. Everything was great. There was an error in my order, but they corrected it quickly. The pricing was alot cheaper than anywhere else I checked. I would definitely do business with them again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago
2.4

I am an event planner and tried this company for the first time. My order arrived quickly and the colors were exact HOWEVER my chair covers (banquet style) said they measure about 17" in width and They will not event fit over folding chairs, much less a large banquet chair! The backs of the chair covers are 13" at best. I contacted the company and was told I would have to pay return shipping (about $58) and a 20% restocking fee ($40)! So, actually I pay half the price I paid for them originally. I am sad because I was looking forward to a good working relationship since I could have used them 5 more times this summer alone.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

ordered 120" round tableclothes, realized they were not the right size, updated order before shipping and they arrived very quickly. can't beat the price of these tableclothes at all, cost the same just to rent.

Services Used: Party Supplies

I ordered round and rectangle tablecloths and chair covers and have to admit that I was skeptical. My order arrived within days and I am very pleased with the quality of everything. After verifying colors, I placed a second order and it arrived quickly also. I have been telling everyone about this company!!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Anonymous
2+ years ago

The linen materials are very durable. Prompt delivery as date specified. Packaging is secure.

Services Used: Party Supplies

Looked all over and compared prices for table clothes. Ended up getting cloth vs disposalbe because of the value at CV Linens. I received my order in 3 days, Although I do lived just across town, it still was really quick and exactly what I ordered. Plus we can reuse them for another event. Washed up great! HINT: Use over size squares for round tables, it's cheaper than using rounds, it works just as well.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I ordered 20 90" polyester round white tablecloths. very good quality, fast shipping, washed up good, so glad I bought instead of rented. The tablecloths I was going to rent had seams. The CV tablecloths were seamless..I am going to rent these out myself in three 2013 weddings. The fold lines were easily ironed out. I usually don't leave reviews but the quality of these lines have left me compelled to do so.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
3.2

Much more affordable than renting but their colors did not correlate. I ordered eggplant overlays and eggplant chair covers and the overlays came more of a berry color. I wants too upset because I had tones of purple everywhere. Also 1 of the overlays had whits string stitched into it and another had a fist sized hole cut in it. They were often out of chair covers and i had to change what I wanted from the linens because they were always sold out of one particular style of linen I wanted. When I called to inquire about the arrival, they kept changing the date. First I was told in May, then when I called back in May, I was told July. When July came around I was told September. After that I gave up on what I wanted.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths