Click Imagery

Click Imagery

Life is what we focus on.

Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Flush Mount, High Res...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Megan was just fabulous when shooting our rehearsal dinner and wedding. We had a much smaller event than she was probably use to doing, but gave us just as much attention as her larger events both leading up to events and during event. She worked around our schedules completely which was important since we were coming from out of town to host our wedding. And day off when I was running behind and stress levels increased, she kept everyone calm and on track. She also worked well with the bad weather we were dealt. She was such a professional throughout process but was also a lot of fun to work with!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Click Imagery was the best wedding decision we made! We did our research when picking a photographer and we couldn't have been more thankful we picked Click. They are very responsive, very nice and easy to work with, and they help make your wedding day a great experience. Our pictures and wedding album are the best we have ever seen and we are very grateful for all of their amazing work! I recommend Click if you want amazing pictures for any occasion! We plan on using them again and again!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We first communicated with Click Imagery about 5 months before the wedding. They were a preffered vendor from our Wedding venue. We were paired up with Megan Davies and met her at our Engagement photo session, about 2 months prior to our wedding. Since my wife and I didnt know what to expect and have only seen other people's strange engagement photo's on facebook, we were a little nervous about how this would go. Once we met Megan, all our nerves went away. Megan was great. She listened to our opinions and made the process very easy and we had a great time. Within about two weeks, she sent out the link to view all of our photo's online. Between the e-session and wedding day we had several communications with her and she was very open and responsive to everything. She is very reliable.

As for the pictues themselves, she did an amazing job capturing the beauty of the surroundings and of our Wedding Day. In the photographs, Megan really captured our wedding, and who we are as a couple. It is amazing that a photograph can portray so much about a family, and about such a memorable moment in your life. All of our wedding photo's were available to view online about a month after the wedding and we spent so much time reliving our event. We initially were thinking about hiring a videographer but decided not to, and we definitely didnt need too because our photo's really captured the amazing day.

I would highly recommend Megan and Click Imagery!

• Wedding: 08/11/2013
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough fabulous words about Click Imagery! We met Amy at a bridal expo and was immediately struck but her professionalism and kind nature. The photographer was one of our most important decisions and one we were very overwhelmed with. Both Megan and Amy put us at ease and heard what our vision was. They worked with us every step of the way. They did more than just photograph. When I needed another vendor recommendation, they were happy to provide me with them. If I had a wedding question outside of photography, they were my go-to gals. Our engagement session was flawless and our guest book/album is fantastic. On the day of our wedding, the idea of getting married didn't quite seem real yet... until they walked into our venue! When I saw Amy and Megan, everything because incredibly real! They ran the show. I trusted their visions and allowed them to run formal pictures without any issues. They are professional, creative and just fantastic people. The images still continue to make me tear up and I can't wait to see our album. We left complete creative control to them with designing our album and when we saw the proof, we were so happy we did. The album tells the story of our day in a flawless manner. I couldn't have made a better decision to choose Click Imagery and I look forward to having them document many of our happy moments in the future!

• Wedding: 10/21/2012
Stacey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Click Imagery was a recommendation from a friend, and I will absolutely recommend them to others in the future! The photography was one of the most important parts of our wedding day that I wanted to go well, and it is difficult to put into words how happy I am with the results. Megan and Amy were amazing! From our first phone call, they were extremely professional, easily accessible when I had questions, and fun to work with (both at the engagement shoot and on our wedding day). I had wanted photography that wasn't "generic" and posed, and they delivered exactly what I was hoping for. With two talented and experienced principal photographers, my husband and I have had a difficult time narrowing down images that are our favorites. Even more than that, our album (a timeless look) was ready MONTHS before the date set in our contract. Our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful, and the shots are classic and vibrant in tone/color; we will definitely enjoy them for years to come. I would definitely use them again!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Claire

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a vision of how we wanted our wedding photos to look--as soon as we saw Click Imagery's work, we knew that we had to have them for our wedding. We even joked that we'd change the date of the wedding if they weren't available!! While driving home from our first meeting with Megan, we couldn't stop talking about how amazingly talented and professional Click Imagery is. The album that Megan showed us was so elegant and unique. As we got to work with Amy and Megan over the 2 years leading up to our wedding, we grew to not only love their work but to love them as well. They are two of the nicest people we have ever met and we couldn't be happier with our decision to choose Click Imagery for our wedding. Amy and Megan exceeded our expectations. Our wedding images are so beautiful. The day was rainy (pouring for most of our formals) but the pictures are so vibrant--you'd never know the weather was not cooperating for most of the outdoor photos. They paid attention to every detail and knew how to capture our vision. Despite their very busy schedules, they are amazing at communicating and answering any questions you might have--every phone call or email was answered immediately. They took the time to get to know us as a couple. The save-the-dates, guest book, and thank you cards were executed to perfection. I feel like we need to be more creative than always saying "we love it--it's perfect--don't change a thing"---but that's just how it is. Everything that Amy and Megan have created for us has been perfect. We are so lucky to have found Click Imagery and we would recommend them to everyone. We will absolutely reach out to them every time we need a photographer. They are AMAZING!!!!! :)

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
Kerri & Kat
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Click Imagery blew my idea of a photographer out of the water. Amy and Megan are simply amazing, as people and in the work that they do. Their responsiveness to issues or concerns was faster than my own fiancé's! I have yet to see a photo of my own wedding, or someone else's wedding that wasn't beautiful beyond belief. These women are professional and fun and have a real eye for beauty. I would not have traded them for the world! I was so happy and lucky to find them and I will always recommend Click Imagery! My experience was out of this world!

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
Kaitlin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Throughout the planning process, Amy and Megan were responsive, enthusiastic, and professional.

Click Imagery doesn't end with capturing the right moment. They document the joy of human connections. And, Amy and Megan had great composition. So simple yet so powerful. Every photo is a delight to view.

There were several surprise that Click Imagery brought to us. One of the surprise was they rented a smart car to scour the island for beautiful scenery and nature. Another one was that the high rez digital pictures were delivered in a super sexy wooden USB.

I would highly recommend Click Imagery over anyone else I know. No exaggerations.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Next to saying "Yes!", hiring Click Imagery was the best wedding decision I made. Everyone wants timeless photos, well, if you hire click you will get them. Megan and Amy captured every meaningful moment of our day. I often look at the photos just to relive the pure happiness I felt. Their experience from shooting over hundreds of weddings gives them insight into when those "moments" may arise - and they won't miss a single one. Their professionalism is also second to none. They were not intrusive at the ceremony, they were incredibly easy to work with during the planning, and several of my guests commented on what a pleasure they were to meet! I couldn't agree more. Finally, one of the most wonderful things about Click is their timeliness... before we returned home from our honeymoon an album of 30+ photos had already been posted to Facebook. It was SO much fun to see the photos that soon - I loved it and so did my friends and family. Hiring Click Imagery is a decision you will not regret. Both Megan and Amy truly have a gift for photography, I feel lucky to have been one of their brides!

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy and Megan were fabulous to work with. I met with Megan first in their North End location, and I knew immediately I wanted to work with them! They are both the kind of ladies I would want to spend time with :)

Both have such a positive energy and great sense of humor that put my groom and I at ease. They were very professional, had great suggestions, and were also very honest and upfront. Our engagement shoot with Megan was a lot of fun, and she made us feel totally at ease!

Amy was our point of contact for logistics at the wedding, and was our main shooter the day of. She is super organized, and asked great questions about family dynamics. She made sure we had realistic expectations, but also gave us lots of ideas and made us super excited for our big day!

Unfortunately Megan had the flu on our wedding day, but they handled it like total pros and brought in a trusted colleague, Whit, to fill in. He was super too, and did a great job with the guys pictures. I felt in great hands the whole day, and they worked very well with our site coordinator. Our guests and family members really liked them (and what guests ever comment on the photographers during the wedding?!) - they were gracious to the guests, and totally took last minute photo requests, even stayed on a little later.

They were super quick on the turnaround, getting us the photos after our engagement and the wedding. Thank you Amy and Megan for capturing such a special time for us!

• Wedding: 02/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Click Imagery was amazing to work with from the very beginning. One of the first things that set them a part from the rest is that they called me (almost instantly), instead of emailing, after I submitted an inquiry via their website. Our initial meeting was great – Amy and Megan were extremely professional, but also personable, which made us feel comfortable right away. They really took the time to learn what we were all about. Throughout the planning process, Amy and Megan very responsive and approachable. In a way, I felt they were more than our wedding photographers – they became our friends and provided us with invaluable advice about how our day should proceed. Hurricane Irene decided to make her appearance on our wedding weekend. Megan and Amy were amazing – they were able to make the rain disappear in many of our photos along with managing to make it beautiful in others. Our “last shot” of the night is perhaps one of the most unique and beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen. Amy and Megan are amazingly talented and I look forward to working with Click Imagery again in the future.

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy and Megan were FANTASTIC! Throughout the whole process if was clear that they had experience and knowledge about weddings that was valuable. I felt completely comfortable with them from the first meeting, and the actual wedding day topped my already high expectations of them. In addition to taking all the pictures we wanted, they were organized and efficient. I never felt like pictures were taking time away from something else. They were flexible in their planning and accommodated everything that was important to my husband and I without sacrificing great service and photographs, including getting him to the cocktail hour before it ended. Most importantly they were much more than photographers through that day. Amy brought along materials to fix my make up and hair throughout the day, and when my dress ripped was a pro at quickly fixing the situation and saving the day. I can not recommend them enough!

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Megan and Amy were an absolute JOY to work with! I met the Click ladies serendipitously at a wedding fair, and through every single part of the process they were consistently lovely, gracious, helpful, thoughtful, flexible, responsible, professional yet silly, and personal... I could go on and on! They obviously love their jobs and are a fabulous team. They were a great calm and fun presence on our wedding day, always discrete but also very much on top of the flow of the day. Their many years of experience speaks volumes -- they took great care to plan the photos for the day carefully and thoughtfully which took a whole lot of stress off of me and my family's plate. Amy and Megan managed my large family with grace and ease, and were wonderful with kids (we had 6 kids in the wedding!) and dogs.

I felt so comfortable with Megan from day 1, and she even got my camera-shy hubby to feel comfortable right away during our engagement pics with her easy-going style and sense of humor. She was SO flexible and accommodating with us as we were planning our wedding from out of town. We were able to e-mail, chat on the phone, even Facetime. Megan went way out of her way to make sure we had the best quality experience throughout.

Click's photography style is simply gorgeous -- romantic, playful, cinematic, classic yet contemporary. They magically captured both the whimsical details and the big picture feel of the day with great authenticity and style.

It did take a bit longer than anticipated to get our digital images online (due to a personal emergency, not the norm!), but Megan was always in very close communication with us and it was well worth the wait!! From the personalized slideshows, to album-planning, everything was done with such personal care, warmth and stunning quality. They even shared our photos on stylemepretty.com which was a lot of fun to share with friends.

I highly recommend Click Imagery!! A wonderful team of warm women with a personal touch and a real eye for beauty.

• Wedding: 04/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely Perfect! Amy and Megan did such a fantastic job from the moment we met with them and all the way through till our last dance! I would recommend them to anyone. They are precise with amazing attention to detail. At the beginning of our wedding planning we met them as strangers and now after my wedding is over I would consider them friends.

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were lucky we were able to book Megan and Amy as our wedding photographers. We loved how beautifully Megan and Amy captured our wedding - from warm and emotional portrait shots, to pretty details, to crazy dancing. We found Megan and Amy very responsive and easy to deal with from the first phone conversation we had before we booked our wedding. We did an engagement session with Megan before the wedding which I highly recommend doing. Neither of us had been photographed by a professional photographer since the age of 5 so having a “practice run” was great. Megan immediately put us at ease and an hour with her just flew by as we walked through the woods of the Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary. The result was the best pictures of us that we’d ever had taken.
Prior to the wedding Megan took the time to come with us to our wedding location at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem to take a look at the place and to come up with places for pre-ceremony pictures. We found some great spots that we fully utilized on the wedding day. Some of the photos, like the bridal party in front of the old barn, were truly epic. I can’t remember seeing Megan or Amy much during the reception but when I look at the photos afterwards I know that they were everywhere. The photos we got were gorgeous. When the time came to choose photos for the album we had a really hard time picking out a set. Megan did an incredible job putting the album together - it really is telling a story of our wedding with pictures. The album was supposed to arrive on the day we were leaving for California to spend the holiday with my in-laws. Megan and Amy went out of their way to get us the album before we left. Amy even rushed to the airport to deliver us the album so that we could give put it under the tree for my in-laws. This is the most extraordinary customer service I’ve ever experienced!
We wholeheartedly recommend Megan and Amy and can’t wait to find another excuse to get photographed by them.

• Wedding: 09/26/2010
617-835-1404
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards