Chris Grumley DJ

Chris Grumley DJ

The Anna Maria DJ of Choice!

1604 71st Street NW
Bradenton, FL 34209
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We saw Chris DJ at a friends wedding and knew we had to have him for ours. We had a simple backyard ceremony and reception and Chris treated it just like he would an expensive venue and we appreciated that. He did a great job announcing us, first dance, etc. and was very flexible. He always communicated well with us before the event. He was the one vendor we did not worry about leading up to the wedding. You will not find a better DJ in the area and his prices were reasonable. Overall, he is a fun, friendly, talented, and professional DJ. I would definitely hire him again for any future events and will recommend him to friends.

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was great. He got everyone up dancing right from the start, which is what we wanted. Very personable and his communication through my planning process was 100%.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Linda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fabulous, fabulous and even more fabulous. Terrific MC and DJ as we received so many compliments. He is a true talent and knew how to work the room and get them on the dance floor. Great equipment and lights added a special touch. I knew he was the best and so happy we had Chris - he made our event perfect and he is an absolute professional.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A huge thank-you to Chris Grumley for DJ'ing our wedding reception on October 25th! Our day came together perfectly and Chris was a big part of that. He set the mood during our cocktail hour and reception, and played all of our requests during the dance. We spent over a year planning our wedding, stressing over major and minor details, all in hopes that on the day of, everything would be perfect, and it was. Chris was very accommodating to our date and location changes, he allowed us to provide him a list of some of our favorite music, provided beautiful lighting and MC'd our entire night. We were able to reach him at anytime during the planning stage and certainly didn't disappoint on our wedding day. We couldn't be happier with choosing Chris Grumley as our DJ and cannot thank him enough for being a part of our special day.

Andrew & Courtney, NL, Canada

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris did a Wonderful Job at our Beach Wedding at the Sandbar on Anna Maria Island. Thanks Chris

• Wedding: 10/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris DJ'd my wedding on Bradenton Beach at the Beachhouse, and he was absolutely perfect! My husband sent along a HUGE list of music that he suggested and Chris did a great job picking out the perfect music to suit our style. He even made a custom mix that I requested (and didn't think was possible) for the bouquet toss! Although my father was unable to make it to my wedding due to medical reasons, Chris was able to come up with a plan on the spot for my dad to make a toast over the phone for the entire reception to hear. This meant a lot to me, and everyone there. I can't think him enough for his wonderful services, and I would recommend him to anyone!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
Shelby
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was very professional and organized. He showed up with plenty of time to get situated and organized. There was no frantic scrambling or scurrying at the 11th hour. I sent him several emails with different requests. He kept track of them all, which really helped to make my wedding day special and just how we wanted it. My requests were somewhat non-traditional and he never questioned them or said that they wouldn't work. He was very positive and encouraging through the whole process. Many of my guests commented on how much they liked him. He was fun but he also took his job very seriously, which I appreciate. That allowed me to relax and really enjoy myself along with my guests. Also, other vendors that I worked with for my wedding have worked with Chris in the past. They really appreciate his expertise and professionalism, because it makes their job easier too when there is a need for coordinating services. Everything went seamlessly because Chris is very easy to work with and knows what he is doing.

I very big thank you to Chris! I would use him again in a heartbeat and recommend his services to anyone in need of DJ services.

• Wedding: 05/13/2013
Catie
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

Had a great time at my wedding with Chris!

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was the best DJ we could have asked for. From the moment he introduced us to the very last dance we were completely satisfied. We would recommend Chris to anyone - he made our wedding fun for all ages and played the music we asked - he hit it spot on!!!!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
Trisha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris is a very upbeat and fun DJ. He is very professional and made sure to make our wedding fun with great music. His DJ service pricing is very fair and competitive compared to others. He is a perfect pick for a DJ!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
Patricia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was the entertainment for our wedding this past weekend. He did an excellent job. He made sure we were both comfortable & taken care of all day. We all had a blast on the dance floor. He also helped us share in many close moments between our two families throughout the night. It was the perfect night for us to join our lives together. Meagan & I were blessed to have him there not only as the DJ, but as a great friend as well! He is the best!

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Highly recommend Chris!!! Could not have picked a better DJ! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night, & played music that everyone enjoyed! People were having so much fun they did not want to leave! If you want a great Dj who knows how to keep the night running smoothly Chris is your guy!!

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was absolutely AMAZING!!! We could not have asked for a better DJ! The day of our wedding started off with other vendors being late and other little problems, but once we were at the venue and the music started, I could tell that everything was going to go great! There was a perfect transition between the song choices for the ceremony! Chris double checked names right before the bridal party entrance which put me at ease. I didn't have a very long song request list, but Chris picked the perfect genre/song choices for us. He was able to keep quite a bit of our guests out on the dance floor!
Overall, we could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. The music was absolutely perfect for us and even the week leading up to the wedding, Chris answered last minute emails and requests extremely fast!
For anyone getting married in the future, I would definitely recommend Chris!!! :)

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was AWESOME! He had the crowd up and dancing all night! He was wonderful in transitioning everything from the enterance to first dane, cake cutting, toasting, father/daughter dance, and mother/son dance!

He was responsive to guest requests, and making sure all of my personal requests were played!

He is the BEST DJ I've experienced at a wedding!

He had a wonderful selection of music to play, and it catered to guests of all ages!

I would recommend him over and over again!

Thanks, Chris!!!!

• Wedding: 01/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

People often say the DJ will make or break the reception. This is so true.

We initially had another DJ, but five weeks out from our wedding, my fiance went to a wedding he did and said it was awful. I panicked, but that was when we found Chris. After talking with him, we knew immediately we wanted him to be our DJ.

After our first face-to-face meeting only a week before the wedding, we felt very confident in Chris and were very excited. We told him exactly what we want. We're both young and wanted our reception to really have a party atmosphere where everyone danced. We had people of all ages present.

Leading up to the wedding, Chris was very open to last minute changes and responded to emails quickly. He was very helpful in figuring out little details concerning the reception. He made it very clear that he would listen to anything we needed.

The day of he was AWESOME. He was there and set up on time. The music he played during desert set the mood nicely. While we were going around talking to people, he came up and let us know it was getting late, and that we should probably cut the cake soon. It was nice to have Chris keep things on track. For the toasts, he handed a mic to the best man and maid of honor unnoticed.

The music was great. He listened to all our requests, and blended songs seamlessly together. People of all ages danced all night. My dad danced quite a bit, which is very impressive for a man who never dances. There were a couple times when my husband and I stopped dancing and Chris would come and check on us and make sure we were still doing well. We both had such a great time.

After the wedding, we got so many comments. Everyone loved Chris and many said it was the most fun wedding they had ever been too. His accent is great and everyone thought he talked just the right amount of time.

A DJ makes or breaks the reception. If you want a fun reception, I cannot recommend Chris highly enough. You will be so glad you went with him!

• Wedding: 12/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was on cue with everything!! The so hd he played were so relevant to each sequence of the night. I wanted to make sure that guests of all ages would be comfortable with the music and judging by the different age groups filling the dance floor all night, Chris was successful in maintaining the balance. Very enthusiastic and so well spoken, I would highly recommend his services. As you all know, a DJ can make or break an event so you really need to have a referral. He was referred to me by 3 different people!!!

• Wedding: 10/27/2012