Candi's Floral Creations

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Bried
03/28/2015

Turned our wedding into a magical setting. Candles everywhere with beautiful floral arrangements. She took when I wanted and made it better than I could have ever imagined it was gorgeous! And she's so much fun to work with she gets excited for the job!

Services Used: Flowers

Candi was an absolute joy to work with! I'm not terribly creative and really had no idea what I wanted in terms of flowers, but she helped me to come up with a vision and then her execution went above and beyond that vision. I will never forget walking into the ballroom at our reception and seeing how beautiful everything looked. I also can't say enough about her responsiveness and flexibility throughout the whole process. I wouldn't just recommend that others use her as a wedding florist, I would strongly urge it!

Services Used: Flowers

Candi is the true designer of beautiful weddings!!!

Wedding Details:
Time of year: November
Location: Ct
Reception Style: Rustic/Vintage
Size: Small (95-100 guests)

Personality of Bride: Stressed
Personality of groom: Impatient
Who came to our rescue? Candi

I called Candi in a mild panic attack desperately seeking a florist. The florist I originally booked was never available to talk and had little to no interest in my thoughts or vision for our wedding. Things were not looking good! From the minute I spoke to Candi she was reassuring, confident and put my worries to rest. She calmed me down, listened to my ideas, asked the right questions and made me laugh. I called my fiance (now husband) and told him we found the right florist.
We live in NY and the wedding venue was about an hour away in Ct. Candi and I were able to make arrangements for the ENTIRE wedding over the phone. We did not meet until the day of the wedding. I sent Candi swatches of the bridesmaids colors in the mail and images from Pinterest of the flower style we were seeking. What she created for the day of our wedding, took my breath away. It was perfect.

One of the most unique requests I made to Candi, was for a bouquet of all lace and fabric roses with pearl accents. Candi replicated the exact bouquet I requested...but to be quite honest, the bouquet Candi created (entirely by hand) was much more beautiful than the one I was seeking. It was stunning!

Candi also took the time to recommend (much to our satisfaction) the BEST cake designer and photographer in Ct.
Needless to say, Candi is the best florist. Candi's amazing talent and beautiful personality will add a magical touch to the day you have been waiting for your whole life.
Thanks,
-Julie and Tom

Services Used: Flowers

My florist sent me a message about a week before my wedding that they would not be able to complete my order.
I was slightly freaked out my this- and I thought my only option would be to make my own bouquets. I contacted Candi- and she is the sweetest person! She was able to help me out with my flowers (with only 5 days notice!)
Even with such short notice, she asked me my preferences for my flowers and made the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen! She delivered them to my venue early that morning and everything was perfect.
I highly recommend Candi's floral creations!!!! She is a true floral genius!

Services Used: Flowers

I can't thank Candi enough for making our wedding come to life with her beautiful floral story. Her vision is one of a kind, and she was very helpful to work with. I just loved the centerpieces, which were not your typical arrangement but an eclectic mix of lanterns, vases and glass bottles. Everything was perfect!

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot say enough about Candi... I had an idea of what I wanted when we first spoke, but if you could have shown me what the final product was that day, I wouldn't have believed it could be so beautiful. Candi took my idea- that could've been too casual and come out terrible- and made the tablescapes chic and elegant- the room was STUNNING. I cried when I saw it- I was literally more worked up about how beautiful the room was then my dress. The flowers were just as beautiful- all the bridesmaids loved their bouquets and I couldn't have been happier with mine! Her mom did an amazing job making all the linens- I am excited I will have them for the rest of my life!!!! Both Candi and her mom have an amazing ability to understand what you want and to elevate it. I am sure that if you aren't totally sure what you want they would be able to work with you and come up with a beautiful room. They are amazing partners and I wish every bride could be as lucky as I was to work with them. I literally cannot say enough good things about them. Your wedding will be beautiful and fun to design with Candi!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Candi is a true artist. She was able to bring my vision to light. I have very little knowledge of the names of flowers, I just knew what colors I wanted, and what I didn't want. She was able to create a truly unique "farm" and "rustic" look. All of my guests were blown away by the center pieces. I kept many of my center pieces and bouquets after the wedding- they lasted for two weeks!!!! She has an eye for detail, and quality. I felt completely comfortable with Candi throughout the whole planning process. I have recommended her to several of my newly engaged friends and will continue to do so.

Services Used: Flowers

I had no real ideas for flowers, but had a vision of what I wanted the overall vibe of my wedding on a vineyard to be like, and with a 10 minute conversation and a look at my Pinterest board, Candi got it. She won me over and pursued me as a client, like you would expect from someone trying to win your business! I didn't have a planner or any other real decor other than the venue and the caterers pieces, but was able to feel completely at ease knowing that Candi's flowers would pull it all together and really bring my vision to life. And she definitely did! I got so many comments on the flowers, especially the gorgeous natural chuppah that she did which looked unbelievable. Everything was perfect and I am so happy I chose her as my florist. Thank you Candi!!

Services Used: Flowers

Hiring Candi was one of the best wedding decisions I made. I really did a lot of research on CT florists, and felt she put the most effort into realizing my vision even before I had officially hired her. Since I live in Boston, we spoke once over the phone and she sent me a proposal and examples of work she had done that she felt was close to what I was envisioning. Out of all the florists I spoke with I feel like she was the one who really just got the look I was going for.

She was very mindful of our budget--she didn't try to up-sell us on anything and worked to keep everything within our specified range. She was very patient with me when my bridal party number kept changing--and changing--and changing!

The day of our wedding: the flowers were just knock your socks off gorgeous. My bouquet, the centerpieces, the place card table display---everything was beautiful. She stayed perfectly faithful to my vision while adding in her own little touches that enhanced the overall effect. She's truly an artist. So easy and fun to work with, and she has a great relationship with our venue which only made everything even easier.

I honestly have no criticisms whatsoever. I'm just thrilled with the work she did.

Services Used: Flowers

Candace was great working with us to create the perfect image we were going for, but also staying in our budget. She was familiar with our venue, delivered all the flowers to the locations and set up our reception. Everything was as we planned! She did a great job!

Services Used: Flowers

Candi and her team helped make our floral dreams a reality. We planned some of our wedding from PA so it was important to me that we had vendors that could work with us over the phone and meet with us on weekends. Candi was extremely helpful. She listened to the vision I wanted for our wedding and made it happen! She even offered advice on what types of flowers we should have to bring our dream to life. I know that we had a limited budget but she made it look as if that wasn't the case. Our flowers were gorgeous! My bouquet was so gorgeous it was better than I could have ever imagined. Our centerpieces were perfect for our vendor and everyone complemented us on how gorgeous they were. I highly recommend Candi and her team if you are looking for a reliable vendor that will work with you and cares that you get exactly what you want on your special day.

Services Used: Flowers

I can't get over how beautiful all of our flowers were! Candi is truly a pleasure to work with and understood my vision. She made it happen and she and her staff were so incredible and attentive. I HIGHLY recommend Candi's floral creations. You will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Flowers

Our experience working with Candi's Floral Creations was an incredible one throughout the entire planning process. Prior to hiring Candi, I had interviewed several other florists. In my opinion, none of them compared to her talent and service. She was able to create the most spectacular arrangements within the confines of our budget. Furthermore, her services went beyond floral designs, as she welcomed any question we had about other wedding details. Her floral creations the day of our wedding were beyond our wildest dreams. Now a month later, we continue to receive compliments about how gorgeous the décor was. Candi’s Floral Creation is superb. They brought our vision to life and created the most amazing experience in the process. Candi, thank you for going above and beyond for us. We put our trust in you and you delivered. For anyone looking for a florist for any event Candi’s Floral Creation is the way to go!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Working with Candi was absolutely incredible. I work in consulting so while my wedding was in my home state of CT, I currently live in Philadelphia but work in Michigan. Candi is used to working in remote situations and was so responsive to all my requests. I explained to her my vision and she sent over pictures of weddings similar in execution.

The first picture she sent me of my wedding bouquet took my breath away, which was exactly my reaction when she delivered the actual bouquet. My reaction was even more impressed when I walked into the reception hall. The floral arrangements were stunning, and she provided votives, the vases, the chuppah, everything. Working with her was fantastic, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a creative florist who delivers above and beyond.

Services Used: Flowers

I'm not usually one to write a review, but because I planned the majority of my wedding based on others' reviews I decided it was important to write one of my own. The flowers and decor of my wedding were extremely important to me. At the time, I was planning my wedding from quite a distance and only had the ability to secure vendors using online reviews. When I came across Candi, the reviews and her website asserted that she produced unique, creative and beautiful results--and boy, did she deliver on that promise. First, she was an extreme pleasure to work with--very professional yet incredibly friendly at the same time. She walked me through EVERY detail of every decision and was so patient with my nitpicky personality. She even went out of her way to help me find discounts on burlap runners that I wanted to provide for part of the decor. After the months and months of working together I was confident going into the big day that I was in excellent hands; however, I was simply blown away by what I saw. I had requested a very laborious set up with a ton of vases, floating candles and flowers--and by a ton I literally mean a TON. The amount of work that Candi and her team put in to obtaining all of the vessels and setting everything up had to have been tremendous. From the bouquets to the boutonnieres to the entire decor at the reception--everything was so stunning. Each piece was unique to my husband and my style--it could not have been more perfect. The combination of flowers used was so different and like nothing I had ever seen before. I could go on and on. Candi and her team are fabulous, they love what they do and it shows. If you're on the prowl for the best florist (and more) around, search no further.

Services Used: Flowers

I honestly cannot even begin to explain the AMAZING experience I had with Candi’s Floral Creations. The minute I met Candi, I knew we would have this incredible connection and I felt immediately comfortable with how insanely beautiful she was going to make my wedding look and feel. Her ideas and vision came to life the day of my wedding and she made the entire day PERFECT with the gorgeous flowers, her professionalism and her willingness to help out. I absolutely LOVE flowers and it was very important to me that they were absolutley perfect and PERFECT they were. Candi even stayed the entire night so she could collect her vases herself and not have me, an out of town bride, bring them back to her. She was also nice enough to donate the flowers to a local nursing home the next day like I wanted to. She is AMAAAZING! I am so lucky to have worked with her.