ButterCream Photography / Ben Correira, Photographer

Artistic, Affordable Wedding Photography

20-34 33rd Street
Astoria, NY 11105 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gratitude – like love – lives and grows in our hearts and Ben captured those special moments that we shared with each other and with our families and friends. We were delighted to have reached out and worked with Ben. He is very professional and talented. We loved his worked and were honored to have him as our photographer!

• Wedding: 08/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ben Corriera is the BEST Photographer ever!!! He was extremely professional and warm-hearted, which is rare to find both in business. His photography was absolutely AMAZING! He has a different style of capturing life as we know it and like to remember it! He did our engagment photos as well as wedding and people are still raving about him!! I still have people asking for his info for their next event. His prices are wonderful and he will go above and beyond for you. Thanks Ben, you are AWESOME!!

Sandy

• Wedding: 09/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lovely pics from my sister in laws wedding. Wish I knew Ben when I got married. Candid, elegant, classy, photo journalistic and just diverse. They were gorgeous, entire family loved them ! Was truly pleased they came out well because each couple deserves great pics =)

• Flexibility: 5.0

I was in the wedding party, It was a pleasure to work with Ben. He was laid back, respectful and just so professional. He arrived early and wouldn't take a minute to relax. Ben did the job, got so many pictures back. He truly captured the essence of the wedding ! Lovely pics

• Flexibility: 5.0

Ben was the photographer at my little sisters wedding, he captured so many great pics that were just breath taking. Truly a passionate individual who can take great shots and capture every detail. My sister got so many pictures back and they were all great. Loved the pics he captured of the ceremony and reception. Every guest every second is photographed well, So happy this worked out well ! Great individual and photographer!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Ben arrived early, working really hard all day and captured very detail, every memory and every guest. Ben is extremely professional, attentive and talented. He is an extremely pleasant person to deal with. I got my wedding pictures back quickly and I can't stop looking at them because they are gorgeous. You want to choose a photographer which will do a good job, is easy to deal with and Ben is all that and more. He captured so many details of my wedding. The pictures came back to me quickly, were edited really well and received compliments on them. Me and my husband are thrilled with the work he did and know that we will sharing these pictures with close ones. The work Ben did was perfect no other way to describe it, he was a non intrusive photographer who got great shots. I can't decide what I want to frame or include on Thank you cards. They are stunning and Ben did a perfect job. Would recommend him to family or friends.
So many shot that were classic, timeless, photojournalist, candid, romantic- Just so many Great shots and sooooo happy with pics. I am one to find wedding pics extremely important since they tell the story of your wedding and are a memory you can look at in for decades to come and will pass on to others. I am extremely happy with the work he did and his work was impressive.

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect! Very professional and very accessible. Sensitive to our needs. our photos were stunning and the price was right!

• Wedding: 07/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ben was excellent! He followed our list for required pictures, captured amazing action moments, and did a wonderful job. He was unobtrusive at the prep pictures, and throughout the entire event. The pictures came out fabulously. We could not have been happier with the job that he did, and wholeheartedly recommend him.

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
Profile Picture
Elizabeth
1 Review
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ben was amazing!!! He truly captured the essence of our happiness and joy on our wedding day. What I loved most is how he captured the smallest details from handhold to a private conversation.... Most of all I love how natural and unforced our photos look. Thanks Ben for capturing the magic of our day!!!

• Wedding: 08/22/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have asked for a better person to take our Wedding pictures....Ben was AMAZING!!!! he made my day go smoothly he was just so calm and relaxed that I barely knew he was in the same room :) He did all the formals we asked for and then some....we are Thrilled with the way the pictures look so far from his site....we can't wait to see them all. Our friends and family saw the pictures he has posted of our wedding on his site and called us and told us what an incredible job and we agree! Ben did the wedding of one of my great friend Kathy & Daniel and when we saw the pictures we knew he was the man for the job. Thanks you Ben :) ~ Carla & Michael M. 4/11/09

• Wedding: 04/11/2009
800-355-1325
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards