Bridal Makeup by Teri, LLC.

Bridal Makeup by Teri, LLC.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Value
Flexibility
Anastasia
05/26/2014

Teri is phenomenal, and I highly recommend her for all your makeup needs! She is absolutely wonderful, and I'd use her all over again! Words cannot describe how amazing Teri is at what she does!

Kinsey
05/24/2014

Teri was so wonderful! She did an absolutely amazing job on myself, all four bridesmaids and my mom. We all got compliments all through the day about how beautiful and amazing the wedding party looked! In addition to being extremely talented with makeup, Teri was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is so pleasant and fun. Her excitement about the wedding day was genuine and she worked with me to make sure that everyone would look good together and with the wedding colors. She is extremely professional in her line of work and takes her job very seriously. Another great thing about working with Teri was that she was very flexible with the schedule. My wedding was a morning wedding in Miami on a holiday weekend. She knew we would be on a slight time crunch since she was doing a total of 6 people. She was willing to drive and arrive early. She arrived on-time, was prompt and ready to start, even though it was very early in the morning. She made sure we were all beautiful, ready and on-time! Teri is absolutely amazing at what she does and is a pleasure to work with!!

04/12/2014

I used Bridal Makeup by Teri for myself, my Mom, bridesmaids and flower girl. I had a trial a few months before where Teri was extremely patient and took the time to really understand the look I was after. I had never used airbrush foundation before and was a little nervous about the material and did not want to look "too made up". After the trial, I was so happy with the way my makeup looked and felt, I no longer had any worries. On the day of my wedding, Teri did a amazing job on the makeup and everyone was very pleased with the results. The pictures turned out wonderful and our makeup lasted all night. Overall the make up and hair experience for my wedding day was stress free and lots of fun! I HIGHLY recommend Teri she was not only a very talented makeup artist but extremely patient and listened to each of our requests and was a perfectionist!!! Thank you Teri!!!!

Avita
03/29/2014

I had a wonderful experience with Teri! She just did such a wonderful job with my makeup and she was extremely careful with my eyes and getting my eyelashes in since I have very sensitive eyes! Everyone complimented my make up and it stayed on all night long during my wedding. I would definitely recommend her! Just be sure to budget your time appropriately!

Melissa
03/22/2014

Teri was amazing! She was so accommodating. My makeup was completely flawless and she did exactly what I wanted! She was so professional and sweet, everyone loved her! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!! Thank you Teri!!!

Ashley
11/02/2013

Teri is so warm and friendly. She took my vague concept and turned it in to a stunning reality. We tried out several lip shades and played with colors during our trial so on the big day she recreated it with ease. She was early and all of my bridesmaids loved their look as well. I would have paid double to look like she made me look on my big day but she was super affordable! Thank you Teri for making me feel land look like a princess on my big day!!!

10/26/2013

After reading other reviews online of Teri and viewing her work on her website I decided to take a chance and book her for my wedding without doing a practice session. I am so glad that I did. Not only is she amazingly talented with makeup, but she was also wonderful to work with and so personable and a joy to have around on my wedding day. I got so many compliments on how beautiful and natural I looked, and the makeup stayed all night! She is a perfectionist in a good way, and has very good attention to detail. She is a creative problem solver, I had a complicated necklace and she suggested I use her clear garment tape to tape it in place to make sure it wouldn't budge for pictures (which is going above and beyond just applying makeup). The only thing I noticed is that her response time for email communication was not as fast as I would have preferred, but for being self employed it's hard to respond to every email right away. And I'm sure my own wedding day anxiety played a role in how fast I wanted email responses! Overall I would highly recommend Teri, you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

For my wedding I used Bridal Makeup by Teri for myself and my bridesmaids. Teri did a phenomenal job on the makeup and everyone was very pleased with the results. The pictures turned out wonderful and our makeup lasted all night. She was on time and provided adequate enough time so that we didn't feel rushed. Overall the make up and hair experience for my wedding day was stress free and lots of fun! Would highly recommend Teri to any other bride!

Christine
08/04/2013

Teri was absolutely amazing with my bridal makeup! She listened to what I wanted for my wedding day and made my makeup vision come to life!! She was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. She was professional, attentive, and reliable, as well as being a sweet person and a makeup expert!

Caitlyn
07/27/2013

Teri was great! The make up was fanastic. She even helped out my mom and a bridesmaid who weren't getting her services! Highly recommend!

07/13/2013

Teri is great! She did an amazing job!

Monica
06/15/2013

Teri and her team were just wonderful. She kept in touch me through out the whole time before the wedding. I didn't meet her till the day of my wedding and she was everything I expected. My makeup was amazing. My bridesmaids loved her as well.

Anonymous
1+ year ago

Teri did and amazing job and found the perfect look for everyone in our party.

Elizabeth
05/11/2013

I was amazed how beautiful you made me look. So very professional, gorgeous skin, a complete sweetheart! Def ineptly will use her again!!!!

Autumn
04/27/2013

Teri exceeded my expectations in every way and went above and beyond. From our first meeting, I felt so comfortable with her and I just knew she would be amazing. On the day of my wedding she showed up early and was excited to be there which only added to make my day better! Not only did she do my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup absolutely beautiful and flawlessly, she has a great personality and fit right in with the fun girls in the room while we were getting ready. I couldn't have dreamed of anything better than what she did, and she even nailed the 1920's theme make-up that my maid of honor requested. She is absolutely wonderful and has an amazing talent for what she does. I would highly recommend her to any bride or for any party, event or otherwise. Thank you, Teri!

Connie
04/13/2013

Teri was terrific to work with! She did my makeup for both my engagement photos and the wedding. And worked on a couple of ladies in the bridal party as well. She worked both with what I was comfortable with while making sure the makeup would photograph well. She is very friendly, knowledgable & a pleasure to do business with. My makeup was flawless & lasted through a night of celebration & dancing! I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks Teri!