Bridal Makeup by Teri, LLC.
Offering Traditional & Airbrush Makeup

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Anastasia 2 Reviews
Teri is phenomenal, and I highly recommend her for all your makeup needs! She is absolutely wonderful, and I'd use her all over again! Words cannot describe how amazing Teri is at what she does!
Wedding: 05/26/2014

Kinsey 7 Reviews
Teri was so wonderful! She did an absolutely amazing job on myself, all four bridesmaids and my mom. We all got compliments all through the day about how beautiful and amazing the wedding party looked! In addition to being extremely talented with makeup, Teri was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is so pleasant and fun. Her excitement about the wedding day was genuine and she worked with me to make sure that everyone would look good together and with the wedding colors. She is extremely professional in her line of work and takes her job very seriously. Another great thing about working with Teri was that she was very flexible with the schedule. My wedding was a morning wedding in Miami on a holiday weekend. She knew we would be on a slight time crunch since she was doing a total of 6 people. She was willing to drive and arrive early. She arrived on-time, was prompt and ready to start, even though it was very early in the morning. She made sure we were all beautiful, ready and on-time! Teri is absolutely amazing at what she does and is a pleasure to work with!!
Wedding: 05/24/2014

Laura 4 Reviews
I used Bridal Makeup by Teri for myself, my Mom, bridesmaids and flower girl. I had a trial a few months before where Teri was extremely patient and took the time to really understand the look I was after. I had never used airbrush foundation before and was a little nervous about the material and did not want to look "too made up". After the trial, I was so happy with the way my makeup looked and felt, I no longer had any worries. On the day of my wedding, Teri did a amazing job on the makeup and everyone was very pleased with the results. The pictures turned out wonderful and our makeup lasted all night. Overall the make up and hair experience for my wedding day was stress free and lots of fun! I HIGHLY recommend Teri she was not only a very talented makeup artist but extremely patient and listened to each of our requests and was a perfectionist!!! Thank you Teri!!!!
Wedding: 04/12/2014

Melissa 1 Reviews
Teri was amazing! She was so accommodating. My makeup was completely flawless and she did exactly what I wanted! She was so professional and sweet, everyone loved her! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!! Thank you Teri!!!
Wedding: 03/22/2014

Ashley 1 Reviews
Teri is so warm and friendly. She took my vague concept and turned it in to a stunning reality. We tried out several lip shades and played with colors during our trial so on the big day she recreated it with ease. She was early and all of my bridesmaids loved their look as well. I would have paid double to look like she made me look on my big day but she was super affordable! Thank you Teri for making me feel land look like a princess on my big day!!!
Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
For my wedding I used Bridal Makeup by Teri for myself and my bridesmaids. Teri did a phenomenal job on the makeup and everyone was very pleased with the results. The pictures turned out wonderful and our makeup lasted all night. She was on time and provided adequate enough time so that we didn't feel rushed. Overall the make up and hair experience for my wedding day was stress free and lots of fun! Would highly recommend Teri to any other bride!
Wedding: 10/19/2013

Christine 1 Reviews
Teri was absolutely amazing with my bridal makeup! She listened to what I wanted for my wedding day and made my makeup vision come to life!! She was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. She was professional, attentive, and reliable, as well as being a sweet person and a makeup expert!
Wedding: 08/04/2013

Caitlyn 1 Reviews
Teri was great! The make up was fanastic. She even helped out my mom and a bridesmaid who weren't getting her services! Highly recommend!
Wedding: 07/27/2013

Laura 2 Reviews
Teri is great! She did an amazing job!
Wedding: 07/13/2013

Monica 5 Reviews
Teri and her team were just wonderful. She kept in touch me through out the whole time before the wedding. I didn't meet her till the day of my wedding and she was everything I expected. My makeup was amazing. My bridesmaids loved her as well.
Wedding: 06/15/2013

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Teri did and amazing job and found the perfect look for everyone in our party.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Elizabeth 1 Reviews
I was amazed how beautiful you made me look. So very professional, gorgeous skin, a complete sweetheart! Def ineptly will use her again!!!!
Wedding: 05/11/2013

Autumn 1 Reviews
Teri exceeded my expectations in every way and went above and beyond. From our first meeting, I felt so comfortable with her and I just knew she would be amazing. On the day of my wedding she showed up early and was excited to be there which only added to make my day better! Not only did she do my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup absolutely beautiful and flawlessly, she has a great personality and fit right in with the fun girls in the room while we were getting ready. I couldn't have dreamed of anything better than what she did, and she even nailed the 1920's theme make-up that my maid of honor requested. She is absolutely wonderful and has an amazing talent for what she does. I would highly recommend her to any bride or for any party, event or otherwise. Thank you, Teri!
Wedding: 04/27/2013

Connie 5 Reviews
Teri was terrific to work with! She did my makeup for both my engagement photos and the wedding. And worked on a couple of ladies in the bridal party as well. She worked both with what I was comfortable with while making sure the makeup would photograph well. She is very friendly, knowledgable & a pleasure to do business with. My makeup was flawless & lasted through a night of celebration & dancing! I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks Teri!
Wedding: 04/13/2013

Terri 6 Reviews
Teri did amazing work. She was prompt on time and was on perfect schedule with all my bridesmaids and mothers. She took her time with each lady and really got to know everyone and what they were going for. Everyone looked beautiful!! Teri made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day. Incredibly talented, and also friendly. I would highly recommend her!!

Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It is with great honor and pleasure that I write this review for Teri Cuddihy and her make up services. Teri did the make up for myself and most of my wedding party, for my wedding, which took place on March 2, 2013. I was extremely pleased with everything from Teri’s expertise and professionalism to the timeliness with her responses to any questions I had. I felt like an individual as opposed to “just another bride” and Teri really helped make me feel beautiful and special on my wedding day. I have already, and will continue to highly recommend Teri and her services for anyone planning a special occasion.
Wedding: 03/02/2013
 954-629-1076
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire