Bridal Makeup by Teri, LLC.
Offering Traditional & Airbrush Makeup

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Melissa 1 Reviews
Teri was amazing! She was so accommodating. My makeup was completely flawless and she did exactly what I wanted! She was so professional and sweet, everyone loved her! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!! Thank you Teri!!!
Wedding: 03/22/2014

Ashley 1 Reviews
Teri is so warm and friendly. She took my vague concept and turned it in to a stunning reality. We tried out several lip shades and played with colors during our trial so on the big day she recreated it with ease. She was early and all of my bridesmaids loved their look as well. I would have paid double to look like she made me look on my big day but she was super affordable! Thank you Teri for making me feel land look like a princess on my big day!!!
Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
For my wedding I used Bridal Makeup by Teri for myself and my bridesmaids. Teri did a phenomenal job on the makeup and everyone was very pleased with the results. The pictures turned out wonderful and our makeup lasted all night. She was on time and provided adequate enough time so that we didn't feel rushed. Overall the make up and hair experience for my wedding day was stress free and lots of fun! Would highly recommend Teri to any other bride!
Wedding: 10/19/2013

Christine 1 Reviews
Teri was absolutely amazing with my bridal makeup! She listened to what I wanted for my wedding day and made my makeup vision come to life!! She was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. She was professional, attentive, and reliable, as well as being a sweet person and a makeup expert!
Wedding: 08/04/2013

Caitlyn 1 Reviews
Teri was great! The make up was fanastic. She even helped out my mom and a bridesmaid who weren't getting her services! Highly recommend!
Wedding: 07/27/2013

Laura 2 Reviews
Teri is great! She did an amazing job!
Wedding: 07/13/2013

Monica 5 Reviews
Teri and her team were just wonderful. She kept in touch me through out the whole time before the wedding. I didn't meet her till the day of my wedding and she was everything I expected. My makeup was amazing. My bridesmaids loved her as well.
Wedding: 06/15/2013

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Teri did and amazing job and found the perfect look for everyone in our party.
Wedding: Recently Married

Elizabeth 1 Reviews
I was amazed how beautiful you made me look. So very professional, gorgeous skin, a complete sweetheart! Def ineptly will use her again!!!!
Wedding: 05/11/2013

Autumn 1 Reviews
Teri exceeded my expectations in every way and went above and beyond. From our first meeting, I felt so comfortable with her and I just knew she would be amazing. On the day of my wedding she showed up early and was excited to be there which only added to make my day better! Not only did she do my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup absolutely beautiful and flawlessly, she has a great personality and fit right in with the fun girls in the room while we were getting ready. I couldn't have dreamed of anything better than what she did, and she even nailed the 1920's theme make-up that my maid of honor requested. She is absolutely wonderful and has an amazing talent for what she does. I would highly recommend her to any bride or for any party, event or otherwise. Thank you, Teri!
Wedding: 04/27/2013

Connie 5 Reviews
Teri was terrific to work with! She did my makeup for both my engagement photos and the wedding. And worked on a couple of ladies in the bridal party as well. She worked both with what I was comfortable with while making sure the makeup would photograph well. She is very friendly, knowledgable & a pleasure to do business with. My makeup was flawless & lasted through a night of celebration & dancing! I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks Teri!
Wedding: 04/13/2013

Terri 6 Reviews
Teri did amazing work. She was prompt on time and was on perfect schedule with all my bridesmaids and mothers. She took her time with each lady and really got to know everyone and what they were going for. Everyone looked beautiful!! Teri made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day. Incredibly talented, and also friendly. I would highly recommend her!!

Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It is with great honor and pleasure that I write this review for Teri Cuddihy and her make up services. Teri did the make up for myself and most of my wedding party, for my wedding, which took place on March 2, 2013. I was extremely pleased with everything from Teri’s expertise and professionalism to the timeliness with her responses to any questions I had. I felt like an individual as opposed to “just another bride” and Teri really helped make me feel beautiful and special on my wedding day. I have already, and will continue to highly recommend Teri and her services for anyone planning a special occasion.
Wedding: 03/02/2013

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Teri and her partner Monica were extremely professional and very talented. They were on time, did very beautiful makeup and I would recommend using makeup by Teri Cuddihy to any bride.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Rotem 1 Reviews
My original make-up artist had to cancel on me at the last minute because of medical reasons so of course, I was just a *little* stressed. My sister in law had used Teri for her makeup a few years ago for her wedding and couldn't stop raving about her so I took a chance to see if she was available and boy, did I get lucky! Teri was nothing short of amazing. She has a very calm aura which is especially important during such a stressful day. She works fast, also very important. I have never gotten as many compliments on my make-up as I did at my wedding event! Job well done Teri!!
Wedding: 01/06/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Teri has done my makeup twice. Once as a bridesmaids and then as a bride. Both times I loved my makeup. I don't usually wear much makeup, so I told Teri to do what she thought would look good. Teri's work is awesome. I would highly recommend her for your wedding day. You will not be disappointed. She is super friendly and very responsive. Great work!
Wedding: 12/15/2012
 954-629-1076
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire