Bread of Life Bake Shop

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

My cake and grooms cake was fairly last minute as far as a wedding goes but they were very professional and friendly. They took a couple days to respond originally when I sent them an email but were very prompt with everything following, including phone updates. I thought the grooms cake was fairly complicated but they did a great job! He loved it. Both cakes were delicious too! :) We had absolutely no problems. I was also happily surprised with the pricing.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had both a wedding cake and a groom's cake made by Bread of Life and they were fantastic and extremely affordable! It was actually suggested that we come down a level in degree of difficulty so that we could even save money and still get the same style cake that we wanted. The groom's cake was done in a baseball jersey and it looked fantastic. And I don't want to forget to mention how unbelievably delicious both cakes were. After trying some of the "best wedding bakers in town", we just weren't happy at all with the service and taste. So we tried Bread of Life and as soon as we tasted some samples we knew right then and there that this was the cake vendor that we wanted. Their cake and icings are fantastic!

Everyone working at the bakery was also very pleasant to talk with.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The team at Bread of Life Bake Shop was phenomenal to say the least.

If anyone reading this is from the Pensacola area (safe assumption, yes?), then I'm sure you can recall the flood we had in the beginning of June 2012.

That was my wedding day. It was near impossible to get anywhere, but when I eventually made it from the hair salon to the ceremony and reception I saw the most beautiful (and DELICIOUS) cakes I've ever seen.

The entire experience I had with BoL was just perfect. We had a picture of the bride's cake and she was able to do it, no problem. We had NO idea what to do for the groom's cake, and she had the greatest ideas and we LOVED the end product.

Did I say DELICIOUS? They were delicious. Even the cupcake testers we had were AMAZING. So light and fluffy but clearly cake but angelic and awesome. The fillers and icing? PERFECT.

I'm not going to lie. I am not a cake person. My entire life I have told my family and friends that I would have pie and my great-aunt's red velvet cake at my wedding because that was what I found tasty. BoL fixed that perspective- GET A CAKE. FROM THEM. You won't regret it.

Also, their prices are quite reasonable. That's only a huge selling point.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Awesome!! Sarah took our ideas and made them better. She combined a couple cake pictures into one and made a delicious cake. Friends even told us how much they loved it. Thanks!!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Delicious & beautiful cake! The problem was that all of the flavors tasted so good! So we had several layers of different combinations. Excellent! I do suggest that you discuss when the cake will be dropped off and who (of your wedding party or caterer) will be meeting them.