Beautiful Blooms by Larry

Flexibility:
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Larry made two large floral arrangements, two small ones, 7 bouts and a bouquet. The arrangements were really nice. He found two stands and rented them to us. He also gave us a toss bouquet for free. His flowers were really nice but the bouquet didn't look much like what I wanted. He took the time to sit at our room and fix the bouquet a bit. You can't find better prices than his. Overall, the flowers didn't look super fancy and special.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Nooshin & Jason
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Larry through a bridal bazaar, and so glad I did! He is an expert in flowers, and really takes his time with you to give ideas on what to have for the wedding ceremony and reception centerpieces. I had no idea what different types of flowers were though I had a specific color scheme in mind, and he gave amazing suggestions that looked beautiful day of. He is prompt, kind enough to wait when we were late, and such a fantastic person all around. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful, and we couldn't have asked for more!

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
Anna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Larry was very friendly and offered a lot of different samples of his work as a florist as well as an officiant. He responded to my emails in a timely manner and answered any of my questions. He is also very accommodating!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Larry was FANTASIC... and his Assistant, Ms Terry !!! I hired Larry to decorate our daughters wedding "Ceremony Site" ... I was so busy with the Reception/Dinner Site decor that I needed a professional that would take my "Vision" and enhance it, create it ... and that is what Larry did for us... OMG, he was amazing !!! He and Terry took things that we provided, blended in some of their stuff, added his beautiful floral arrangements and together...they created a BEAUTIFUL Ceremony Decor that I LOVED and that the Bride LOVED and the guests are still talking about it. Larry listened, he responded, very easy (NO DRAMA/NO STRESS) to work with and above all... he captured the ambiance that we wanted for this day !!! Thank You Larry & Terry :)

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Larry did an AMAZING job!!!!!! I explained what colors I wanted and that I wanted each table arrangement to be different! He far exceeded any expectations I had!!!!!!! I cannot wait to get the pictures back to see what each table looked like! I would recommend him for anything and will be recommending him to all my family and friends for their upcoming events!

• Wedding: 09/13/2013
Jackie
1 Review
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Larry did a beautiful job on my wedding bouquets and the flowers on my chuppah were perfect! I appreciated his enthusiasms and ideas when we discussed my options. The champagne roses, tulips, and lilies were perferct for my vintage theme. I only had 2 small issues that kept me from giving a perfect score. 1. A few of the tulips in the bridesmaid's bouquets had already started to wilt by the time the ceremony began. 2. While I thought Larry gave me a fair price on the bouquets, I thought that the price for the flowers on the chuppah was a little high. Overall, I would recommend his services.

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
Jaime
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Larry came HIGHLY recommended by two friends who used him last year. He managed to exceed my already high expectations. He worked with us to create a custom floral package to fit our needs and budget, and I was blown away by everything. We also chose to use his business partner Lynette as our celebrant, and again, we could not have been more pleased. She helped us to write a lovely, tear-jerking ceremony and delivered it with love and professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend either of them to anyone.

Beautiful Blooms by Larry responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your positive and enthusiastic review. I am so glad you were pleased.

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Larry as the florist and officiant at our wedding on 9/10/11. He far exceeded all our expectations! We were on a very tight budget, but you never would have known it based on the gorgeous flowers he provided. He was always very quick in responding to my many emails, flexible in meeting with me, and did an amazing job the day of. Cannot recommend enough!

Beautiful Blooms by Larry responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much, for your review. It was a pleasure working with
you from start to finish.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
3.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

We got a pretty good price on the flowers for our wedding. The Bride's bouquet was exceptional and the bridesmades had nice bouquets as well. The Center pieces were also very beautiful along with the decor on the archway. If that was all I was rating, the services would have been perfect. But now that not so good. The boutineres for the men were lacking a little umph, kind of plain. Plus, they ended up being cala lillies that were painted red, insytead of real red lillies. The paint kept chipping off out out clothes... it was sad. the mother corsages also lacked 'wow' appeal. They were somehwat anemic and could have been nicer for the mother. Florist was also 30 minutes late in delivering the flowers to me - he wasn't late to the venue and had everything set up on time. Buit the flowers he was delivering to me like the boutineres and bouquets put me behind my schedule in getting ready. I had enough stress that day to worry about. The prices was good, most of the flowers were fine, but if I had to do it again I probably wouldn't use Larry - unless it was only for center pieces at a good price.

• Wedding: 05/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very inexpensive and beautiful flowers used. Didn't know what to expect but overall it was a great job for the price.

Beautiful Blooms by Larry responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your positive response. It was a pleasure
working on your wedding.

• Wedding: 03/04/2011
760-855-8278
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire