Atlantica at the Cohasset Harbor Resort

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle and her staff at Atlantica at the Cohasset Harbor Resort were amazing to work with. The weeks leading up to a wedding are a stressful time and it was great to have Michelle there to navigate through it all. We actually got to eat since the Atlantica staff immediately brought us two plates of all different selections of food. We had a lot of compliments about how great the food was and how easy the dinner portion of the night went. The whole night went very well and if their were any issues my husband and I never knew about it. I can't thank Michelle enough. Atlantica is 100% recommended.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is a beautiful venue! The coor Michelle and the rest of the staff were excellent..they were attentive to every detail and were around throughout the night to make sure that our every need was taken care of. The food and the view here are just amazing!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had such a wonderful and memorable wedding for our daughter at Atlantica (on Oct 5, 2013). They were spot on with advice, suggestions, recommendations for vendors and attention to detail!! Every single person from Michelle (Haley, Colleen and the whole crew) were so professional and could not do enough for us!! We keep hearing over and over that this was the best wedding that our guests have ever been to! The apps, dinner, drinks, vendors were all excellent. Everyone raved about the food!! We will without hesitation, recommend Michelle and Atlantica/Cohasset Harbor Inn- where our guests had booked 30+ rooms! The Inn was fantastic and so was the Brunch the next morning. I hope Atlantica knows what an amazing, dedicated staff they have!!
A few friends with daughters even said- "Just copy this for our daughters weddings".
We will look forward to our next visit to our new favorite spot!!! Thank you again Michelle for making it so perfect!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Gerri and Alan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Michelle Sculley and Atlantica!! The room is beautiful, the view is unreal, and you really get so much for your money!

Michelle Sculley- the wedding coordinator at Atlantica, assisted us from start to finish, answered any and all questions, and was so quick to respond to everything. She is super comforting, and will go out of her way to make sure the day runs perfectly. Not only that, but she balances her schedule so well that you would have no idea she's dealing with so many brides!

Most of all, she really truly cared about us. The Monday before our big day, we had a serious health scare that caused us to miss our final meeting with her. She rearranged her schedule to help us out- dealt with family members instead of us so we could relax, answered emails at midnight 2 days before, and made sure everything was done for us! As soon as my mother told her what was going on, she insisted that the wedding could be rescheduled if necessary and not to worry about a thing. Luckily it was unnecessary and the wedding went as planned!

I'm so grateful we chose this venue and seriously recommend it !!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
CBear
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the absolutely most amazing wedding day and couldn't imagine anything more perfect. Michelle Scully was absolutely amazing and we can't thank her enough. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day so special.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My sincerest thanks to Michelle Scully at Cohasset Harbor Inn for her wonderful combination of both warmth and professionalism in co-ordinating my daughters wedding. She was organized , informative and just fun to work with!
Cohasset Harbor is just a gem of a venue to have for a wedding with its beautiful waterside location, flowery patio and excellent staff!!!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
clare
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Atlantica was absolutely perfect! Not only is it breathtakingly beautiful, but Michelle Scully, the Event Coordinator, is wonderful to work with. From our very first meeting to the tasting, frantic bride emails, and our last meeting, Michelle was calm, accommodating, and, most importantly, very thoughtful. She had answers for every question that really reflected her years of experience. She had creative solutions to designing our timeline so that we could maximize dancing and even helped salvage my broken bustle at the reception. My guests raved about the food and hors d'oeuvres. I would highly recommend Atlantica to anyone who wants a gorgeous, seaside wedding.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Maggie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Atlantica is a beautiful venue directly on Cohasset Harbor in Cohasset, MA. We visited a couple of Cape Cod venues that were also on the water to accommodate our daughter's desire to have a beach wedding. While these venues were lovely, as soon as we met with Michele Sculley at Atlantica, we knew we had found the perfect venue for us and wrote a check to reserve the date on the spot. Atlantica can accomodate a wide range of group sizes. Our 150 guests fit into the Grand Atlantica room so comfortably and yet it had a very intimate feeling. Guests RAVED about the food, ample portions and service. During planning, event coordinator Michele Sculley, could not have been more helpful, reassuring, and accommodating, answering our many phone calls and emails promptly! We had worked all winter on so many items to personalize the beach ceremony - from painted seashells to line the aisle to a 7 ft. tall arbor decorated with flowers and, had panic attacks about not being able to use everything if it rained. Not a problem! Michele told us to bring everything to Atlantica if it rained and they would set everything up as it would have been on the beach! Michele also had many suggestions for ways to save money on items such as centerpieces that helped us add other surprises such as a steel drum player at the beach and a photobooth at the reception. When the bustle on my daughter's gown came undone, Michele and Atlantica's Managing Partner's wife were right with us pinning the bustle back in place! Guests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. After staying at the Cohasset Harbor Inn right on the Harbor, and attending a wedding on the beach, a reception at Atlantica and, Sunday brunch at the Olde Salt House (owned by Atlantica and, on the Harbor) guests felt as though they had spent the weekend in the Caribbean! I cannot say enough about the venue, view, food, service and staff - our daughter had the wedding she has always wanted!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Jo-Ann
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My event was an unusual one. It was a reception celebrating my Son's Ordination as a Priest in Boston. Michelle readily responded to all of the questions I had. She helped with the arrangement of tables, offered suggestions for the best use of floor space ( providing several raised tables in the dance floor area for the Cocktail Hour), she provided us with a podium and sound system, helped us choose the best alcohol plan for our guests ( holding extra bottles of wine for us in reserve) and made me feel completely secure in the knowledge that every thing would go smoothly and beautifully....and it did! I cannot say enough good things about the WONDERFUL service both Michelle and the entire wait staff provided us with. I must also say that each of the young people who attended to our needs during the reception were very professional and gracious!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Kathleen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle and the entire Atlantica / Cohasset Harbor Resort staff made our wedding a day to remember. Michelle's calming manner made every step of the planning a pleasant one. The room looked beautiful and they did everything we had asked them to do and more. Can't wait to go back some night for dinner.

• Wedding: 05/19/2013
Brad
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I could not be happier with our experience at Atlantica for our wedding reception. The event coordinator, Michelle Scully, is absolutely amazing to work with. She has answers and solutions for every possible question and always makes you feel incredibly comfortable and at ease. She took care of EVERYTHING on the wedding night, and even helped with wrangling some of our guests together for photos. The staff there are also wonderful and made everything run so smoothly. All night long, as I my husband and I were greeting our guests and dancing, there was always someone there at the perfect time to ask if we needed anything at all. We still hear about how wonderful the venue was from our guests. We'd recommend it to anyone for any event!

• Wedding: 10/05/2012
Liz
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle at the Atlantica truly made my day beautiful, and stress free! She perfectly executed everything that we wanted on that day, and made me feel so comfortable. The venue is beautiful, but the service is what really makes the Atlantica the perfect place to have a reception!

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Elsie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle really knows her stuff. We were very meticulous and she worked with us to insure our satisfaction with the details. The food starting with the appetizers were outstanding. The ait staff was incredibly attentive and never in the way. The room was setup beautifly. We would highly recommend Atlantica and have already.

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A perfect wedding!! That is how I felt after having my reception at Atlantica this past weekend. From start to finish, every piece of the event was perfectly executed. The venue itself is absolutley stunning! Everyone loved being by the water on such a beautiful day. Beyond the atmosphere, my guests raved about the quality of the food. One guest said she felt like she was at a 5 star restaurant in Boston in terms of how delicious the food was. For such a large number of people, each entree was prepared like it was for a lone diner and not a part of a party of 160! The most important element to the whole thing however was the wedding coordinator, Michelle. She made sure that everything went according to plan. She is the upmost professional, extremely detail-ortiented, and was totally committed to ensuring that we had the most memorable and elegant wedding. I swear I think she must sleep there b/c she was always on hand to receive calls, respond to emails, or meet with us at any point. At no time, did I ever feel anxious or overwhelmed. I was so happy with my choice of venue and would highly recomment Atlantica for your wedding.

• Wedding: 05/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved Atlantica. Our wedding was a night to remember thanks to the staff and Michelle. The food was delicious, the staff was attentive and the views were unbelievable. Michelle was so great to work with and responded in a timely manner whenever we had questions. I would definitely recommend Atlantica to anyone.

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Atlantica was a wonderful location and restaurant to host our wedding reception. The view was beautiful and the food was excellent. I consistently felt involved and secure during the wedding process. All questions were answered and I did not need to worry about anything. I felt confident that the reception would be conducted smoothly and was able to have a stress free evening! All the guests loved the view and the set up of the room. Michelle made us feel comfortable and was very flexible with any requests. I would highly recommend this venue and could not have chosen a more perfect venue! Thank you!

• Wedding: 11/05/2011
781-383-0900
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment