As You Wish Photography

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris from As You Wish Photography is the best! He made our day sooo great!!! He was full of life, and enthusiasm. I would recommend him to anyone! He did a terrific job, and he was so affordable! He also provided a photo booth, where everyone had a great time as well!!
Basically, he is great!!! And Kensi was awesome as well!
Thanks so much,
Kelly & Kevin G.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris from As You Wish Photography was probably the most valued vendor I worked with for my wedding. When I had a question, he assured me with an answer (seemingly even before I hit "send"!) When something changed, he reassured me that it was okay and that we would work it out, and we did.

That's just his work ethic.. when it comes to the quality of the photos he took... well, let me just say this. As a plus sized woman, I am very hesitant to get in front of a camera, but they knew exactly the shots to take that would not emphasize things that I didn't want emphasized and vice versa. Out of the several hundred pictures (800+ that they took) there is not a single one that I don't like.

Outstanding, AYWP...definitely OUTSTANDING!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris is amazing! He was so great to work with. If you are looking for someone who enjoys what he does, is fun to work with and takes awesome pics then please call him.
I am so happy we chose him. If I needed professional pics taken again, I would not hesitate to call him. You will not be disappointed!!! Thank you so much!

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris is amazing! He really worked hard to make our wedding day special. He is extremely talented and his service was well worth the money. I can't believe how beautiful all the pictures came out. If you're looking for a photographer look no farther! Thank you so much Chris!!!

• Wedding: 12/08/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We recommend As You Wish Photography to anyone looking for a professional photographer! Chris is amazing to work with and has a way about him that will put anyone at ease. He helped us to prepare for our wedding, arrived exactly as he said he would and documented our ceremony and reception exactly as we had discussed. Chris is head and shoulders above any other photographer we've ever worked with!

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would definitely recommend As You Wish Photography! My function was a Bar Mitzvah, and I was on a very limited budget as a single parent. We chose Atlantis Marine World as a "kid-friendly" option, with the ceremony and party at the attached sea star ballroom. Chris was the first one there! He and his assistant were already surveying the layout for optimal photo opportunity. He was very easy going, which was extremely helpful. The cantor was running very late, and my family members were a bit tough to rally at times, and yet Chris maintained a very flexible and lighthearted demeanor. He worked within my very limited budget. When I received the pictures, I was very pleased with the quality and various picture angles, in addition to the great candid shots of the function. Chris and his assistant were professional and unobtrusive, especially during the ceremony. You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 11/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris and Dollie were an awesome team to work with on my beautiful wedding day. They truly care about their clients and they helped to make my wedding day go by smoothly. I was totally comfortable around them and they were not overbearing like some photographers. They delivered as promised and payed close attention to my must-have photos list. My bridal party loveddd them. They went above and beyond for us the day of my wedding even bringing in a third photographer and taking some special photos I truly did not expect to have. If you are looking for an excellent team of photographers who allow you to truly personalize a package even if you do not want to pay for albums up-front, please give them a call. I promise you will not be disappointed, because what they provide is simply exceptional value. They are super cool too!

• Wedding: 09/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris at As You Wish Photography was very helpful. We planned our wedding from far away and he and Dollie were great in working with us over the phone and via email. Even when he had a last minute emergency he made sure that our wedding was top priority. Our pictures turned out great and all of our friends and family love them as well!

• Wedding: 09/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so happy with our photographers. They arrived super early and were really professional. They were fun to work with and they had a good eye for photo shots. We called other photographers but "As You Wish" was recommended to us and they were so much much more down-to-earth and personable. Meeting for our initial consultation we sat at a Starbucks and they were just so easy to do business with. Chris really does beautiful work.

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photographers: Dollie and Chris are fantastic people and very easy to work with. They came to our home, sat down for almost two hours and went through everything with us (this was before we booked them!) and really made us feel like our day was as important to them as it was to us. They truly made our day very special and knew exactly what we wanted before we had to ask, which made the day run very smoothly. Two wonderful people.

Flow/Smoothness: Dollie and Chris were amazing in terms of keeping us moving and making sure we got all of the pictures we wanted in. There was never a rush, but a very, relaxed, calmness about them that really made us enjoy getting our picture taken. They were able to wrestle up my wife's family as well as mine, which could have been a problem, but not for Dollie and Chris.

Photographs/Placement: Ok, so not only were the people great to work with, they took fantastic pictures. We got married outside, during sunset, at the docks and you could see the wheels turning in Chris' head once he arrived. He knew exactly where he wanted to place us so he hit every single aspect of why we wanted to get married at the venue (Snapper Inn in Oakdale). We have pictures of the sunset, us sitting on the dock with our feet over the water, from above etc. Dollie and Chris are also not afraid to take an opportunity to get a great picture. There was an old red beautiful Corvette outside and after speaking to the owners of the car, Dollie and Chris were able to convince the owner to let us take pictures in the car. It was truly amazing.

Picture Quality: The pictures were wonderful and thee quality is top notch! The pictures speak for themselves.

Finally, there is no hidden fine print where As You wish owns your photos. They are yours and yours alone. Not very common among other photographers.

Dollie and Chris were the most fantastic people to deal with on our special day! The outcome was better then we could have thought.

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hi everyone , I don't even know where to start ...So I guess will start by saying Dollie and Chris were AMAZING , I remember when I first got to the reception hall my nerves were a mess and I was running around like a chicken with out a head and Dollie was there and on point !! she made everything a breeze for me , and as for Chris he was as my husband would say it A awsome and very cool Dude lol .I am so happy that we choose AS YOU WISH PHOTOGRAPHY because they gave us that and so much more !!! As of this moment our pictures aren't completed but from what we have seen so far we will be amazed and satisfied. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU CHRIS AND DOLLIE FOR MAKING OUR DAY SPECIAL AND AMAZING XOXO

• Wedding: 07/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You guys were awesome!!!!!!!!!! We had a lot of fun with you and the pictures came out great :)

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dollie and Chris were awesome to work with! My Husband hates taking pictures and they got great shots of him! They already got all our pics back to us in well under a month! We got amazing pictures at an amazing price!

• Wedding: 05/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hi Guys Thanks so much for doing such a fantastic job on our wedding photos. We all love them and they came out amazing. You guys were wonderful to work with and we really appreciate everything you did for us. :-)

• Wedding: 04/28/2010
Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris and Dolly did an amazing job , No , stuffy photographers here.. The were very easy to work with always on top of everything. The photos were beautiful. They caught some very special moments and paid attention to detail which was a bonus. Dollie always reponds promptly to the emails or any calls. They arrived at the wedding hours before it started to caputure the feel for the venue and to make sure nothing was missed.. I would highly recommend their services.

• Wedding: 04/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hi Chris & Dolly, Thank you so much for the great job you did at our wedding.. You captured some very special moments and the beach pictures came out amazing so happy we caught the sunset. Thanks again for a wonderful job ! Mr & Mrs Gizzi 4/23/10

• Wedding: 04/23/2010