April Twenty Five

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My guests are stunned at the quality of our custom passport invitations! Everyone has said that they can't believe how unique they look and how personalized they are! They are exquisite and were beyond any expectations we had!

• Wedding: 07/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would like to first off say thank you for our beautiful invites!!! Since I work so many hours I was having trouble responding to emails lol sorry for that! You guys are so professional I will be recommending you guys to my friends and family! Hopefully I can use you down the line for my baby shower lol ???

• Wedding: 07/04/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy with our wedding stationery, it is just amazing! All of our guests have commented on the creativity and workmanship of the invitations, I have of course accepted all the praise but in reality I didn't do much, it was all Katrina and Amir! Katrina always responded promptly and never seemed to have a problem with my ever-changing ideas and requests! I would definitely recommend April Twenty Five!

• Wedding: 05/12/2015
Wendy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katrina and Amir were excellent in providing our Save the Dates.

They couldn't have been more helpful and assertive! Their designs are fantastic and the final product looks amazing! Delivery of the Save the Dates were very sharp.

From start to finish, they ensured we were happy and that the design was exactly how we wanted it to be, easily tweaking aspects of the design to meet our needs! Responsiveness to our communications were fast!

Erika and I couldn't be happier with our Save the Dates, they look fantastic and we cannot wait to work with Katrina and Amir again!

• Wedding: 03/14/2015
Graeme
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything I have ordered from this company has been great. Cant wait to order my invitations.

• Wedding: 03/13/2015
ashton
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a great experience with our invitations. Everybody loves them and April Twenty Five was very responsive and had great communication throughout the invitation building process!

• Wedding: 01/15/2015
A
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What to say about Katrina & Amir that hasn't already been praised upon?? After having a very disappointing experience with my initial local invitation designer, I came to Katrina & Amir just a couple months before my wedding in dire need of help with Save-The-Date's and destination wedding welcome amenities. They far surpassed every expectation I had for each and every single item requested. I am SO VERY thankful for their prompt service and excellent talent!

• Wedding: 11/04/2014
Christie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amir and Katrina designed the most amazing STD's and Wedding Invitations for us. They are stunning. We have received many compliments on them! I can't wait to work with them again! They are a pleasure to do business with!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
Rebekah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Found the design on their webpage and loved it. They were able to customise it for our wedding and the time for the proofs was vey reasonable. When they arrived the quality was amazing and we are thrilled with them.

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful and great quality! Loved my Save the Dates and will use this vendor in the future!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They made door hangers for my cruise wedding. They were amazing!

• Wedding: 08/24/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Karen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful communication and product!

• Wedding: 07/29/2014
Joyce
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found April Twenty Five on Etsy. I was a little leary, frankly, of using a small business for my wedding invitations. However, with a destination wedding, I wanted passport invites and needed specific customization options as well. April Twenty Five was FANTASTIC in every way! They answered all of my questions (and I had a million!), were very fast to respond to every correspondence, and did everything they said they would do. I will definitely use them again in the future and would HIGHLY recommend them to ANYONE for ANY event!

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
Jenny
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about April Twenty Five. My invitations were outstanding and a huge hit with my guests. I wanted to do something unique for our destination wedding and welcome guests to travel to another country in a major stylish way- and April Twenty Five pulled it off for me! I created a pinterest page based on my wedding inspiration and she built my invites off that and nailed it! A few corrections here and there and we were good to go! They are very flexible with changes and can create whatever you want too. I decided they are my go to now for all invite, thank you card, programs, and anything else I need printed . . . April Twenty Five is my go to!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Amycb4
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Extremely flexible, professional and super responsive. Not to mention, the quality of work was amazing on our passport invitations. All of our guests were incredibly amazed at all of the work and detail that went into them. The were simply awesome to work with!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

April Twenty Five did an amazing job in designing, printing, and assembling our invitations. From start to finish, both Amir and Katrina were not only professional and well-organized, but they were also incredibly prompt in responding to all correspondence. The turn around time between revisions of the proofs was a short 3 hours, and we were able to move through the design process in a timely manner! Everyone that has seen our invitations has been gushing over how great they are, and we love the way they turned out as well! We would absolutely recommend April Twenty Five to others and plan on using them further down the road for other aspects of our wedding. Thanks again Katrina and Amir!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
Carlin
414-316-6100
ext. 101
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards