April Twenty Five

Value
Flexibility
heather
06/07/2016

I enjoyed working with Amir and Katrina both they were great. Fast response and willing to work with my changes as i needed. The quality of their work is amazing i am very happy with my save the dates and the extras like the customize postage was such a nice touch . I cant wait to send them out!

Angela
08/22/2015

The Save-the-Date that we ordered exceeded our expectations! They were gorgeous and I got rave reviews from all of family and friends. I'm definitely ordering my official invitations from them!

Services Used: Invitations

My guests are stunned at the quality of our custom passport invitations! Everyone has said that they can't believe how unique they look and how personalized they are! They are exquisite and were beyond any expectations we had!

Services Used: Invitations

I would like to first off say thank you for our beautiful invites!!! Since I work so many hours I was having trouble responding to emails lol sorry for that! You guys are so professional I will be recommending you guys to my friends and family! Hopefully I can use you down the line for my baby shower lol ???

Wendy
05/12/2015

We are so happy with our wedding stationery, it is just amazing! All of our guests have commented on the creativity and workmanship of the invitations, I have of course accepted all the praise but in reality I didn't do much, it was all Katrina and Amir! Katrina always responded promptly and never seemed to have a problem with my ever-changing ideas and requests! I would definitely recommend April Twenty Five!

Nicole
05/09/2015

Be sure to give yourself enough time. This company is sure to make your order customized, therefore it is not as quick of a process as you may think. This is not meant to negative. You can't rush perfection.

Services Used: Invitations

My invitations turned out amazing! Completely unique, and received many compliments!! Thanks again

Graeme
03/14/2015

Katrina and Amir were excellent in providing our Save the Dates.

They couldn't have been more helpful and assertive! Their designs are fantastic and the final product looks amazing! Delivery of the Save the Dates were very sharp.

From start to finish, they ensured we were happy and that the design was exactly how we wanted it to be, easily tweaking aspects of the design to meet our needs! Responsiveness to our communications were fast!

Erika and I couldn't be happier with our Save the Dates, they look fantastic and we cannot wait to work with Katrina and Amir again!

ashton
03/13/2015

Everything I have ordered from this company has been great. Cant wait to order my invitations.

A
01/15/2015

We had a great experience with our invitations. Everybody loves them and April Twenty Five was very responsive and had great communication throughout the invitation building process!

Brooke
11/25/2014

The invitations were just as amazing as they appeared in the picture on the website! I received tons of compliments from each recipient about the originality of them.

Vendor was a pleasure- easy to work with and flexible with change requests. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Christie
11/04/2014

What to say about Katrina & Amir that hasn't already been praised upon?? After having a very disappointing experience with my initial local invitation designer, I came to Katrina & Amir just a couple months before my wedding in dire need of help with Save-The-Date's and destination wedding welcome amenities. They far surpassed every expectation I had for each and every single item requested. I am SO VERY thankful for their prompt service and excellent talent!

Rebekah
10/19/2014

Amir and Katrina designed the most amazing STD's and Wedding Invitations for us. They are stunning. We have received many compliments on them! I can't wait to work with them again! They are a pleasure to do business with!

Megan
10/19/2014

Found the design on their webpage and loved it. They were able to customise it for our wedding and the time for the proofs was vey reasonable. When they arrived the quality was amazing and we are thrilled with them.

Ashley
10/10/2014

Beautiful and great quality! Loved my Save the Dates and will use this vendor in the future!

Stephanie
08/31/2014

Amazing customer service and the products were beyond my expectations.