Amy's Confection Perfection

Amy's Confection Perfection

Heavenly Sweet Bakery and Candy Makery!

203 W. Main St.

Flexibility:
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was beautiful and delicious! Amy helped me design the cake that I wanted and gave helpful suggestions along the way! It was awesome!

• Wedding: 07/19/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We knew from the minute we met Amy at the consultation that she was the one who would make our "Dream Cake" and that's exactly what she did. She answered all our questions and made us feel totally comfortable having her design our cake. The cake tasted so good and was absolutely beautiful. It was better than we could've imagined. I would refer her to anyone I knew in need of a wedding cake.

• Wedding: 07/05/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Amy's Confection Perfection on the flavor of our wedding cake and the design. We wanted a particular flavor and Amy created it just for us. We were more than pleased at the end result of both the flavor and look of the cake. It was absolutely beautiful. I would recommend her and her bakery to anyone in need of a wedding cake.

• Wedding: 07/05/2008
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 2.5

The cake was beautiful but there was a lot of rudeness in some of the discussion of preparation. At the last minute she wanted to change something and it sounded like it would be less work than I paid for... and she wouldn't refund any money if that was the case. So it was done the way we discussed it. I only wish I would have been able to pick out the design on the cake. It felt like I should have only paid half the price of the cake when I saw a friends done by the same person and saw her cost. Other than that, it was delicious!

• Wedding: 06/21/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hi Amy! I wanted to let you know how beautiful the cake was!! I'm sorry I wasn't able to talk to you before you left, but I was getting my make- up done and was far into La-La land!!! I had so many wonderful comments on the beauty of the cake and the taste!! My mother's best friend is baker's wife and said she often never finishes eating the wedding cake but in this case she finished and took some for later!! Thank you so much for helping me have a wonderful day!!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy is incredibly talented--her cakes are delicious AND beautiful. She created just what I wanted and gave great professional advice when appropriate. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't think of going with anyone else.

• Wedding: 05/31/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wanted a castle cake and couldn't find anyone who could understand what I wanted. Amy did a great job and for such a reasonable price. We were very happy!

• Wedding: 11/24/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was absolutely wonderful both in taste and looks. Everyone commented on it and we both were extremely pleased.

• Wedding: 10/06/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy's Confection Perfection was wonderful! Amy captured my vision in the perfect wedding cake. Not only was it breathtakingly beautiful, but delicious! The cake was melt in your mouth amazing! If you are looking for personal service from someone who will capture your dream cake and deliver a delicious cake, Amy's Confection Perfection is what you want! Thank you Amy for making our day even more special!

• Wedding: 01/06/2007
419-651-1408
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7