Amanda Allen Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Amanda is amazing! She has a gift for catching great shots! From the time I first contacted her to getting our sneak peak pictures tonight, she has been easy to work with, attentive, efficient, and great. She encouraged me to send her picture ideas and a list of shots we really wanted. It was great being able to share my vision, and then to have her create my vision on wedding day. She was so fun to work with on wedding day too! She was even able to get some smiles out of my husband, who never smiles for pictures. We love the pics we have seen so far! She is fantastic, fun, and worth every penny! I would highly recommend her to any bride in the Central Texas and Houston area (she travels!)! Trust me, you will be so happy you called Amanda!
Wedding: 10/11/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amanda was great a true professional she was there when I asked her to be an took every type of photo we could think of. Her prices were just what a bride with a budget was looking for.
Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amanda was INCREDIBLE. I was trying to do my wedding on a budget, an photographers I could find were insanely expensive, until I found Amanda. She answered my million emails promptly, drove 45 minutes to meet with us about the photos we wanted, and took the most beautiful pictures of me and my husband. Everyone I show them to is totally blown away by the quality. We will absolutely use her in the future. If you are looking for a great photographer at a great price, Amanda is your gal. It only took 3 weeks to get all the pictures and they were uploaded online with no watermark so I could download them immediately.
Wedding: 06/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amanda is absolutely wonderful!! I happened to find her by just searching for someone to do my bridal pics & she did an absolutely WONDERFUL job! We were scheduled for an outside shoot but due to the weather had to move it to The Embassy Suites & even with lighting issues (in the hotel) she still did an awesome job, I was a little concerned but my bridal pictures are absolutely beautiful & I could not be more pleased. If we were getting married in San Marcos I would absolutely use her for my wedding as well! Thank you so much Amanda!!
Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I honestly don't think I could have made a better choice of photographer. Amanda was always on-time, attentive, and she got us our professional pictures back in a matter of days after the wedding. It was important to me that we chose someone who could be dependable, given that so many couples fall pray to unprofessional photographers who either take months to get them their pictures or completely take off with their money. Not so with Amanda. Plus, it doesn't hurt that our pictures look FANTASTIC. She is extremely talented and professional and worth every penny.
Wedding: 11/26/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amanda does beautiful work. Her photographs are so personalized and unique. She has a true vision for her art and it shows in her finished product. Awesome wedding and family photos. Great price for a quality product. Such a pleasure to work with.

Deborah Meadors
Franklin, Texas
Amanda Allen Photography responded with the following comments:
Thank you!!
Wedding: 11/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amanda Allen did a wonderful job on our family photo's. She has patience with the little one's & I loved every single picture. I wouldn't use any other after the terrific experience with Amanda. Not to mention her price's are very reasonable. Setting up another family session for the spring. I would highly recommend Amanda Allen.
Wedding: 04/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I did a boudoir shoot with Amanda as a present to my groom. He loved it! The pictures were amazing. I was so happy with the result. Amanda made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. She also photographed our wedding reception. She does such a fantastic job capturing people's personality and moments in time. I know I will love the pictures for years and years to come.
Wedding: 03/26/2011
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
The pictures turned out well and she was willing to travel to many places for engagement and bridal pictures.
Wedding: 12/18/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amanda did an amazing job on all my wedding pictures. She was very flexible with meeting my needs. I had to reschedule my engagement session multiple times due to weather and family emergencies. She was very easy to talk to and undersstood what we wanted. We have received so many compliments on our different portrait sessions. I would recommend her to anyone!!!
Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amanda was so much fun to work with!! We had a blast doing engagements and bridals. I can't wait to do a trash the dress with her :D
Wedding: 07/23/2010
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
She did an excellent job, also she is very affordable. A lot of brides I talked to have horror stories when it comes to wedding pictures, not I :-) thank you Amanda for the wonderful memories, pictures came out lovely.
Wedding: 06/13/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amanda is amazing and fun and I really enjoy working with her. She made every shoot we had for the wedding an experience. She did our engagements, and my bridals, and we had so much fun at both.
Amanda Allen Photography responded with the following comments:
Thanks so much! I have a blast photographing you...even if my hair dye is dripping!! HA HA! Only me.:)
Wedding: 06/04/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
She's AWESOME! Love her work!
Wedding: 03/13/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Michael and I had a blast working with Amanda. She is professional and friendly, which is hard to come by in any profession. Not only did we get GREAT pictures from her, but the memories she helped created that day will never be forgotten. She is extremely easy to work with and has eye for detail. Her ideas are creative and fun to experience, we had a great time. Her focus was on us the entire time, with no interruptions. Amanda Allen Photography is highly recommendable in our book. Can't wait to do our wedding session with her!!!
Wedding: 04/10/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Amanda Allen for our wedding and engagment photos. I loved that she took the time to talk to me to find out what I wanted most and to get a good feel for us as a couple. The cost was a big factor in our choice, but we got so much more that we dreamed. Now we plan on using her in the futrue for all our photography needs. I also feel confident recomending her to family and friends.
Wedding: 11/22/2008
 713-299-5161
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire