Wine Country Weddings by Reverend Mike

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When we contacted Rev. Mike, we noticed his calm, laid back demeanor. We knew we would be nervous on our wedding day and needed a calming influence. He made the process very comfortable for us, and was open to our selection of wedding vows & any suggestions.
He instilled confidence in the fact that there was nothing for us to worry about on our day.. He handled our ceremony just as we discussed & we thank Mike for making our day so very special.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
1832 Ponderosa Lane, Paso Robles, CA 93446

You can't do your wedding over...so let's make it right together"

Custom Designed
Non-denominational,
Inter-faith and Spiritually Based Ceremonies

Custom Designed
Non-denominational,
Inter-faith and Spiritually Based Ceremonies

Please accept my personal congratulations and blessings. This is an important time in your lives and a celebration like no other. In addition to the fun and excitement of the time, planning your wedding can also feel overwhelming, filled with details and emotional challenges.

As you read through my web page, you will see my commitment to work with you to develop a ceremony that is written especially for the two of you. It is my desire to work with you to create a memorable wedding ceremony to incorporate the significant points in your lives, as well as your love, beliefs and values.

Your ceremony can be traditional, contemporary or a combination of both. A more contemporary service could include further participation of the wedding party, family and/or friends...You may choose specific vows, or write your own.

We can conduct your ceremony anywhere; on the beach, a winery or at home.

Whether you are traditional, conservative, non-denominational, interfaith or spiritual, I will create the ceremony that is just right for you.

Blessings,

Reverend Mike

+/- read less
Details
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)