Simi Valley, CA 93065 Map · Phone number

About We Marry You

Your wedding is just that. Yours. Reverend Southwick does not perform a standard ceremony, and instead meets with every couple to create a personalized ceremony just for them. Your wedding day is a special day to be remembered and cherished for the rest of your lives. Let Reverend Southwick help you turn your wedding dreams into reality. Reverend Southwick brings 20 years of experience in performing elegant custom wedding ceremonies, and takes the time necessary with each couple to ensure their ceremony will be exactly what they want. By meeting with the couple in advance, Reverend Southwick creates a customized ceremony including any special requests, and ensures that their wedding day dreams will come true.

yhtowudfxkmafb8r8s0o8bgsmya0n8algswaqaskz90
frosty anna 5 12 2016 1 copy

6 Reviews for We Marry You

Christine · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

From the moment we met Reverend John he made us feel right at home with his charisma and humor. He outlined our entire ceremony before we even chose him to officiate our wedding. My husband and I are not religious and he was still able to write a beautiful ceremony for us. Reverend John told us he has officiated over 3,000 weddings which showed in his effortless way of speaking. He was definitely the star at our wedding! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 10/06/2018

Rev. John made our ceremony perfect! He has a great sense of humor and everybody commented about how great of a job he did! We had a wedding guest ask for his information to use for their wedding. Rev. John is calm and experienced and that put us at ease.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Reverend Southwick was absolutely amazing!! I met him through one of my friends whom he married a long time ago. When it came to finding an officient for our wedding I knew he would be the right one. He met with my husband and I personally and catered his sermon towards us and what was important to us. He is so kind and caring, not to mention funny! He added so much humor and personal touches to our wedding that it truly made it special. I can't tell you how many compliments I got after the wedding and still to this day on our reverend. He is just the nicest guy ever and we couldn't have imagined anyone else marrying us then john!!

Sent on 01/04/2015

We Marry You FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Flowers by Dan
    Flowers by Dan Wedding Florists

Great service and always on time with well wishes.By far the closest to the Best of happy couples.Go Reverend Southwith you will not be disappointed.

• Simi Valley, 93065 See on map