Ventura, Ventura, CA 93003 Map · Phone number

• Religious

• LGBTQIA Ceremonies

• Elopements

• Vow Renewals

I enjoy creating personalized ceremonies with a light hearted tone, gets a few laughs and a few joyful tears, and keeps your love and your story in the center of it all. I pride myself on being open-minded, flexible, personable and detailed oriented. No request is overlooked and the possibilities are endless!

Packages available can be changed to meet your wedding needs, including but not limited to types of ceremonies, wording within the ceremony, attire of officiant, order of processional and recessional and I am available upon request for rehearsals for you and your wedding party prior to your big day.

Every package includes an introductory meeting to allow me to get to know you individually and as a couple in order to make your ceremony reflect your love story, ideas, beliefs, promises and personalities. Each script is hand crafted by me and I offer unlimited communication in order for us to perfect your ceremony.

Locations served include all of Southern California (SLO to SD) however my primary locations are Ventura, Santa Paula, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Fillmore, Moorpark, Ojai, Malibu, Carpinteria, Santa Barbara, and surrounding areas.

Seaside Ceremonies creates meaningful and personal wedding ceremonies with a memorable mix of emotions and fun!

Follow Seaside Ceremonies on

Seaside Ceremonies 4
  • Jackie

Jackie Hathaway · Married on 06/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Kristin was absolutely awesome! My original minister fell through, but Kristin came to the rescue. She was super flexible and responsive despite our crazy schedule (both my husband and I are military). She tailored the ceremony speech to fit our story and brought a lot of laughs into our ceremony (which I absolutely loved). If you need a minister, I would highly recommend having Kristin be the one to help celebrate your day! You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Cyrita

Cyrita Sullivan · Married on 05/19/2019

The Only Officiant you Need!!

Kristin is a gem!! She’s professional, kind, patient and so amazing!! She sent us questionnaires to fill out and from that she created a beautiful wedding script. We were blown away by the script. It was so well written and heartfelt. My guests said that our ceremony was the best one they’ve ever witnessed. She’s punctual, ready and takes charge! I highly recommend Seaside Ceremonies because Kristin gave us a beautiful ceremony that we’ll cherish for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Jamie Ngo · Married on 03/23/2019

Hire her!

Our ceremony was everything we wanted and more! We got so many compliments from guests on how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Kristin was professional, kind, patient, and genuine. She was incredibly easy to work with and communicated with us well throughout the entire planning process. The ceremony was beautiful, she was comfortable/personable/genuine, and it did not feel scripted or cheesy at all (which was my greatest fear in this)! It felt like she knew us, in fact, a couple of guests asked us how we knew her because they felt like she seemed familiar. After the ceremony, we were so busy with guests, she waited patiently for us to be done to complete the necessary documents. Kristin, I am so thankful for you and what you provided for us on our special day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/27/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 125.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

• Neptune lighting & events
    Neptune lighting & events Wedding Decor & Lighting

Seaside ceremony is a very professional service I recommend seaside to any bride I can find !!!

• Kenny Backer Photography
    Kenny Backer Photography Wedding Photographers

I have photographed several weddings with Seaside Ceremonies as the officiant. Kristen is very good at speaking. Always a nice, personal approach to a special moment. I highly recommend her.

• COMPLETE weddings + events
    COMPLETE weddings + events Wedding DJs

Seaside Ceremonies is a wonderful service! A wonderful officiant, friendly, fun yet professional. Wonderful for clients and wedding professionals to work with!

• Ventura Ventura, California, 93003 See on map