Ventura, Ventura, CA 93003 Map · Phone number

• Religious

• LGBTQIA Ceremonies

• Elopements

• Vow Renewals

I enjoy creating personalized ceremonies with a light hearted tone, gets a few laughs and a few joyful tears, and keeps your love and your story in the center of it all. I pride myself on being open-minded, flexible, personable and detailed oriented. No request is overlooked and the possibilities are endless!

Packages available can be changed to meet your wedding needs, including but not limited to types of ceremonies, wording within the ceremony, attire of officiant, order of processional and recessional and I am available upon request for rehearsals for you and your wedding party prior to your big day.

Every package includes an introductory meeting to allow me to get to know you individually and as a couple in order to make your ceremony reflect your love story, ideas, beliefs, promises and personalities. Each script is hand crafted by me and I offer unlimited communication in order for us to perfect your ceremony.

Locations served include all of Southern California (SLO to SD) however my primary locations are Ventura, Santa Paula, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Fillmore, Moorpark, Ojai, Malibu, Carpinteria, Santa Barbara, and surrounding areas.

Seaside Ceremonies creates meaningful and personal wedding ceremonies with a memorable mix of emotions and fun!

Follow Seaside Ceremonies on

Seaside Ceremonies 5
Seaside Ceremonies 6

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2019

Outstanding ceremony

Kristin recently Officiated my 10/05/2019 wedding in Moorpark, CA. When my fiancée and I were searching for an officiant we wanted someone who would give our ceremony the best of both worlds with our personalities. Sure enough Kristin made it happened with our own personalized ceremony! We have been working with her for over year for this day. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and as individuals. This made our ceremony intimate and fun! Might I add she is LGBTQ friendly as well! We had a small hiccup with lighting our unity candle due to the slight breeze and kristin played it off so well, everyone got a little comic relief from it. Sometimes things don’t go as planned but to know that Kristin went along with it made it 10 times enjoyable. We can’t thank Kristin enough for all of hard work and effort she put forth towards our ceremony. It was beautiful from start to finish. We definitely consider Kristin a close friend who has now played an important role in our lives. Kristin will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Seaside Ceremonies 7
  • Cristina

Cristina Minjares · Married on 07/21/2019

On top of it!

Kristin was absolutely amazing, even with a completely inept bride such as myself. Although a small wedding, I decided to do all the wedding planning and was completely horrible at communicating. However, Kristin kept reaching out to me to make sure I was on top of the ceremony script and the ideas she had as well as reaching out to meet with her. We met with her and she was so sweet and listened to me and my (now) husband gush over our story. By doing so she intertwined our story into a template she had already crafted and it became fluid and absolutely beautiful. She took our ideas in stride and crafted an amazing ceremony script. I was lucky to find her.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Seaside Ceremonies 8
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/13/2019

The best we could’ve hoped for!

If I could give Kristin 10 stars, I would. My husband and I live in another part of California so all of our communication pre-wedding was through phone and email and we didn’t actually meet her until our rehearsal. Despite the distance she wrote an AMAZING ceremony! It was so personal to us and included so many details that made it incredibly meaningful. Several people said it was the best wedding ceremony they’ve been to. Aside from beautiful writing, Kristin is also very professional and personable, she had all the legal information easily available and was always easy to reach for questions. We could not have been happier with Kristin and we’re so happy we chose her to marry us!

Sent on 07/27/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 125.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA

• Location:
      880 S Westlake Blvd, Westlake Village, Santa Barbara

The Bridal Premiere is the Place to Be
    for Brides-to-Be!

The Premier offers a fun-day filled with ideas, expert advice, and plenty of prizes for the lucky bride-to-be and her groom!

Make January 12th a day you will never forget. . .Meet over 90 wedding professionals ready to assist with all aspects of wedding planning, and enjoy fashions that feature the latest in wedding attire. Stroll the aisles; sample tasty treats from caterers and bakeries, be snapped at the photo booth, and win great prizes through fun casino play. Now in its 36th year, the Premiere is a taste of tradition, and one of the oldest and finest bridal shows in So. California.

GRAND PRIZE DRAWINGS January 12, 3 PM, Gazebo Lawn *

Special Honeymoon
    Courtesy of TravelSTORE

Complete DJ Services for your Wedding
    Courtesy of Doubletime Entertainment

Las Vegas Accommodations, Wedding Package & Photo Tour
    Courtesy of LV Wedding Connection

Prize will be drawn at the Bridal Premiere on January 12, 2020, 3 PM
    Must be present to win, must be a bride, must have a wedding date.

General Admission Tickets: $15 at door/$12 online

• Neptune lighting & events
    Neptune lighting & events Wedding Decor & Lighting

Seaside ceremony is a very professional service I recommend seaside to any bride I can find !!!

• Kenny Backer Photography
    Kenny Backer Photography Wedding Photographers

I have photographed several weddings with Seaside Ceremonies as the officiant. Kristen is very good at speaking. Always a nice, personal approach to a special moment. I highly recommend her.

• COMPLETE weddings + events
    COMPLETE weddings + events Wedding DJs

Seaside Ceremonies is a wonderful service! A wonderful officiant, friendly, fun yet professional. Wonderful for clients and wedding professionals to work with!

• Ventura Ventura, California, 93003 See on map