Weddings by Sarah Angelique

Weddings by Sarah Angelique

Planning weddings and events in San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties

Paso Robles, CA 93446 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

I absolutely love planning weddings! I feel what sets me apart from other wedding planners is that I put my heart and soul into each wedding. I cry when the bride walks down the aisle and when she dances with her dad. I feel what I am doing. It means everything to me to have happy brides and grooms. You only get one chance to make their day perfect. I take this task very seriously.

Please contact me today to start your planning process!

805.712.1356

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After purchasing several books and stressing myself out, I decided to call a wedding planner for help. After calling several planners within the central coast area, Sarah was the easiest to talk to. When I told her my venue, a vineyard, she got very excited and went through the entire budget. I hired her immediately.

I recently got married at a vineyard right outside of Paso Robles, CA. I gave Sarah my vision, and she turned my vintage garden them into my dream wedding. Sarah was available for emails and phone calls for those "bridal/wedding" emergencies and was very supportive. During the week of, she would phone to ensure I wasn't stressed out! The day of, she was so helpful that the day was smooth... Even though I'm sure there were issues. I'm so grateful to have found Sarah to be my planner!!!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
Any couple who hires Sarah Angelique is going to have a lovely day! Sarah not only goes to bat for each couple to pull together just the right vendors, she's smiling and running all day long to make sure each detail is in order and taken care of just right. We enjoy Sarah's upbeat and can-do attitude with each and every encounter! cheers! Allyson & Team
Associations I Belong to
Weddings by Sarah Angelique is a wedding planner from Paso Robles, CA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, and Santa Barbara . Weddings by Sarah Angelique is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the California Central Coast wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in Full Service Wedding and Event Planning, Destination Weddings, Day Of Wedding Coordination
805-227-4083
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards