Urban Grey Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Renna
05/25/2014

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Magan was so professional and such a pleasure to work with! She was so receptive to questions, emails, etc. and got every photo we wanted + more! It brought tears of joy to our eyes reliving the night through the photos. Can't rate Urban Grey high enough! Top-notch service and photography! Will definitely use Magan for future family photo-opps. Wonderful experience, we are very, very happy.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
2235 E. 6th St #104, Austin, TX 78702
BLOG

Hi! Urban Grey Photography is looking for fun, sweet, happy-in-love couples! My work is sweet and romantic.

I love getting to know my couples. I strive to maintain an extremely personal relationship with my brides. I love connecting and talking about all the wedding day details. My husband thinks I'm crazy because I absorb *everything* wedding... including any and all wedding shows such as Say Yes to the Dress and My Fair Wedding with David Tutera!

Please visit my blog, www.urbangrey.com, to check out my most recent work. As much as I love being able to share my work with you here, I can't often update it with my current work. My blog has absolutely everything though!

+/- read less