Two Little Birds Planning

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jaclyn and her assistant, Megan, were WONDERFUL! We hired them to do "day of coordination" for our wedding this past October, but she did so much more than just that. Jaclyn made herself available to us as soon as we booked with her for questions and advice. After our first official meeting and walk through, she immediately began organizing all of our details, getting in touch with our vendors, making sure all of our contracts were in order...the list goes on! Hiring her for day-of coordination, I thought she would just take over a week or so before the wedding, but Jaclyn did so much to help us during the months leading up to the wedding.

One of the things I loved most about working with Jaclyn was her ability to be both "strictly business" and so much fun at the same time. She was professional, meticulous, organized, and purposeful - all with a smile on her face and a spring in her step! Her presence alone on the day of the wedding was enough to prevent my fiance and I from getting stressed out. She perfectly placed all of our DIY items and made sure all of the little pieces of the wedding went on without a hiccup. And she made sure we got a plate of all of our appetizers, even though we did our pictures during cocktail hour!

I thought using a day of coordinator and not having to think about anything detail-related on the day of my wedding was the best decision I made, but Jaclyn took that to another level - she was the glue that held all the pieces of our wedding together and there's no way I could have had so much fun at my own wedding without her there. She is the absolute best and I would recommend her to everyone!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
P.O. Box 2262, Haddonfield, NJ 08033
BLOG
We know the importance of your wedding day and want you to enjoy every second of it. Based in the Greater Philadelphia area, Two Little Birds Planning offers wedding and event planning services throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and destination locations.

Whether you are looking for a complete package or day-of coordinating services, we look forward to working with you to make your wedding the day you have always dreamed of.

+/- read less