Tiffanie Images

Professionalism
Value
4.1
Flexibility

OVERALL REVIEW: If you want gorgeous pictures of your event that you AND your guests will cherish for a lifetime, stop reading and call her to get her booked before someone else does. If you need more convincing, read on.

Quality of Service: Fantastic! We decided to use Tiffanie because her portfolio showed she had an eye for unique and gorgeous photographs--and she exceeded our expectations. She has a wonderful understanding of what will and won't look good, and didn't miss an important moment and, more important, caught each important moment in a unique way. Whether it was a close up of me blowing out the candles on my birthday/wedding cake or a gorgeous black and white photo of rose petals falling on my bride and I as we danced--these are NOT the pictures your friends and family will take and post on Facebook, these are pictures you'll share with your family for generations.

Responsiveness: Never took more than a reasonable amount of time to respond, including an immediate response the day before the wedding when we had to make some significant last minute changes to when and where we would need her services. She also responded to our every request for photos that we wanted captured and went above and beyond in providing the time to do family portraits of our relatives who hadn't had professional pictures taken in the past.

Professionalism: One of my pet peeves is when photographers or other service providers at events think the dress code doesn't apply to them. We had a very fancy wedding, and Tiffanie and her staff didn't look at all out of place--I was very, very appreciative of this as I'd been to a blacktie wedding with a photographer who wore ripped jeans and a "trendy" t-shirt. Further they treated everyone with courtesy and respect and their skill in helping people get great staged pictures, as well as their skill in getting great candid photos, were fantastic.

Value: My wife is thrilled, my coworkers are buying one of the pictures to put up in the office and my aunt plans to put the one of her family over her fireplace mantle. Not only did my wife and I get pictures we'll cherish for a lifetime, but all of our guests did as well. We've had people comment non-stop about how wonderful our photographs were--and we can't disagree with them at all. There's no price that can be put on that kind of service, and what we were more than thrilled with the amount we paid.

Flexibility: Changed times and locations with about 12 hours notice, and at the wedding we were having so much fun with them that we asked them to stay an extra hour and they gladly agreed at a price we were perfectly fine with paying. That's incredible flexibility.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Bettendorf, IA 52722
BLOG

www.tiffanieimages.com * Real * Candid * Emotional *

www.tiffanieimages.com
* Real * Candid * Emotional *
Tiffanie Images, formerly Tiffanie Weaver Photography, specializes in Artistic Documentary Style Wedding Photography with a fun, fresh attitude. I capture all the little unplanned moments that make your day unique.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)