401 W Central Park Ave, Davenport, IA 52803 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Turning the Page Photography

Hey there! I'm Stacy, a natural light Midwest wedding photographer.

Love is absolutely contagious. There's nothing better than the utter joy that comes out of sheer, honest love. Those little butterflies, happy tears, all of it, I can't get enough of it -- I shoot with my heart.

My style is light, bright & timeless. I want your photos to be just as beautiful today as they are when you share them 20 years from now. I'm constantly chasing beautiful light & those little moments that make day to day life extra special. I'm a stickler for details & hustle hard to capture every little, special moment. I stumbled into photography on a whim, but goodness I fell hard. My miracle baby & only child was born at just 2 pounds & I spent 4 months with him watching him grow strong, get healthy & of course, capturing all those memories -- the good & the difficult. At that point my camera became an extension of myself as an artist. I've been incredibly blessed to capture all sorts of adventures & have loved every minute of it.

I shoot completely natural light & I love that. No fussy equipment, just me, my cameras & an assortments of lenses. I'm happiest being in the background, capturing memories without disrupting life as it is naturally. But don't get me wrong, I'll wrangle your unruly groomsmen if I need to! I just want to stop time for a moment & document your lives for generations to come.

So, let's get coffee! I wanna hear all about what makes your love special.

Follow Turning the Page Photography on

Turning the Page Photography 4
Turning the Page Photography 5

Sam · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing & Affordable, The Best of Both Worlds

Stacy is amazing photographer. She did engagement photos for a former classmate and as soon as we got engaged she was the first one we contacted. Her attention to detail with our wedding & engagement shots were above & beyond our expectations. She was very flexible & very responsive to any questions or concerns we had! We loved our photos and are constantly getting compliments. Thank you Stacy for your hard work and great eye :)

Sent on 01/21/2019

Paula Phipps · Married on 01/01/2018

Caring, passionate, professional

Stacy loves to bring your personality out in each photo. She is passionate at bringing the beauty in every shot she takes. You instantly feel comfortable with her.
    She has taken engagement, head shots, senior and family photos for us. All of them are beautiful.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Turning the Page Photography Pricing

Turning the Page Photography Price Rates

Turning the Page Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,575.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files