Lauren Barron Photography

Cedar Falls, IA View map Visit website
   1 review
$1,926 Most Popular Price

$1,926 Most Popular Price

Hello! When you book with Lauren Barron Photography, you are not only booking me as your photographer, but someone who is going to be there for you on your wedding day, keep you calm, and make sure you're having the best day ever! On your big day, my main goal is for you to be able to take it all in and not have to worry about anything on my end. I try to create a fun, laid back environment all while making sure everything is organized and running smoothly for the couple! While there will be posed pictures, I really love to capture the little details and moments that are completely candid and the true love that the couple has for each other. I like to get to know the couple a little bit beforehand so that the day of is completely comfortable and they can just be themselves and have a great time! I hope by the end of the wedding day that I not only have happy clients, but have made a few new friends!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1926

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Kelsey
    Kelsey S. Married on 03/14/2020

Best Midwest Photographer, will try to work with Lauren again in the future!

Lauren is amazing and just keeps getting better. She is helpful with outfits and poses but keeps an open mind for the couple's requests as well. Prior to our wedding day, we met with Lauren to go over a timeline with detailed information on who needs to be where at what time, specific pictures we wanted, and so much more. She was helpful not only in photography but with my wedding timeline and ideas as well. Lauren is so personable and fun to be around. Even meeting her a few times before our big day, we felt like we have a friendship and someone we could ask any wedding questions towards. I highly recommend Lauren for weddings and any other photography needs.

Team

Lauren Barron
Lauren Barron
Photographer/Owner

Hello, my name is Lauren & I am from Marion, Iowa! After a few years of moving around, I am happy to call Marion home again. When I am not doing photography, I am most likely chasing around and hanging out with my son and daughter. They make life entertaining and always keep me on the go. I enjoy doing anything outdoors, being active, and watching sports in my free time. My love for photography came at a young age when my grandparents let me start using their camera and has grown into something I can now do for a living. I truly can say I love what I do and capturing memories for people!

908 Waveland Ct. Cedar Falls, IA, 52302
319-360-6129
Location of (Lauren Barron Photography)

Lauren Barron Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lauren Barron Photography include in the starting price?

Lauren Barron Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Lauren Barron Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lauren Barron Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lauren Barron Photography offer?

Lauren Barron Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Lauren Barron Photography offer?

Lauren Barron Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Lauren Barron Photography offer for wedding events?

Lauren Barron Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Lauren Barron Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lauren Barron Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding