Laurel Tree Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

My passion for photography and weddings began when I was very young. I staged Barbie weddings, making their dresses from Kleenex, then snuck Mom’s camera to take pictures of them. I moved on to dressing up my little sister in a pillowcase veil, again sneaking Mom’s camera. When she got tired of me using up all her film, she brought home several Bride magazines from the free pile at the library and I spend hours reading them, then pinning pages of beautiful wedding dresses on the ceiling of my bedroom. When “The Wedding Planner” came out in 2001, my fate was sealed.

Two years ago my mom took me on a girls trip to Galena. She hauled an Aldi shopping bag all over town while we shopped, then at lunch pulled out a present for me--Dream Wedding Barbie--and took a picture of me crying over it. Full circle.

Present day, I am a beetle driving, dog loving home school Mom. I spend my weekends on weddings and my week days shooting Engagement, Family, Senior, Newborn and Maternity sessions. I want to get to work with you for life, so get ready for a new best friend who just wants to follow you around with her camera!

I am very excited to be doing more destination weddings. I have a bucket list of locations where I would love to shoot a wedding or elopement. If you are getting married at any of the locations on my list I will be stoked to hear from you! If you are getting married somewhere else trust me I am going to be equally as pumped to chat!

Sedona, Arizona

Bonneville Salt Flats, Utah

Oregon

Hawaii

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Lydia
    Lydia R. Married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely phenomenal!

Lauren is an absolute GEM to work with! She is so kind and creative and absolutely put my husband and I at ease in front of the camera during our first session with her. I live in a different state than where I got married and Lauren made the process so easy with video calls and was super responsive to every message I sent her. She was very timely in getting our photos back to us and produced the best quality photos. Our day went off without a hitch and Lauren did an incredible job capturing all of it!
    Emily F. Married on 05/01/2021

Working with Lauren is always amazing! She’s fun, outgoing, and always up for fun ideas! She is also very professional!

I will recommend Laurel Tree Photography over and over again! She’s absolutely amazing! I can’t say enough good things about her!
    Mariah D. Married on 02/20/2021

GREAT wedding photographer

Loved having Lauren as our photographer! She captured our wedding perfectly and was so fun to work with!!! Highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Massetone Entertainment Massetone Entertainment Wedding DJs

Where do we begin, you really don't know what a pleasure it is to work with Lauren and her staff until you've had the opportunity to do so. The professionalism can be seen by simply glancing at her history of work, What cannot be seen is how fun and sweet Lauren and her staff are and how passionate they are about their jobs. We're so excited to continue to work with Lauren for many wedding seasons to come. We LOVE working with Lauren and you will too.

Sas DJs Sas DJs Wedding DJs

Lauren and her staff rock! They're great to work with, capture every moment beautifully, and listen to the bride! As a fellow vendor, they are easy to work with, fun, and well organized. We're excited to work with Laurel Tree for your wedding!

Moline, IL, 52748

9am-9pm M-S
Location of (Laurel Tree Photography)

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding