Laurel Tree Photography Reviews

Laurel Tree Photography 6
Laurel Tree Photography 7

Danielle Powers · Married on 11/11/2018

Vegas wedding

Lauren exceeded our expectations in every way! From our engagement photos to coming with us across the country! Helping put on our guys flowers, staying out later than we asked her to! We will continue to work with her for all occasions and hopefully for babies someday soon!!

Laurel Tree Photography 8
    Laurel Tree Photography 9
    Laurel Tree Photography 10

Haley Bowles · Married on 11/03/2018

Fall Wedding

Lauren was a pleasure to work with! She was easy-going and made us both feel extremely comfortable. She’s got an eye for colors! Our photos turned out beautifully! They were so vibrant and clear! Highly recommend!

Laurel Tree Photography 11
    Laurel Tree Photography 12
    Laurel Tree Photography 13
  • Leah

Leah Weaver · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!

Lauren and her sister Taylor were phenomenal!!! She was amazing to work with from the very beginning!! Answered all our questions we had, made us feel very comfortable with taking our engagement and wedding photos. We have beautiful pictures that captured our special day perfectly. Will definitely be booking Laurel Tree Photography again in the future!! :)

Laurel Tree Photography 14
    Laurel Tree Photography 15
    Laurel Tree Photography 16
    Laurel Tree Photography 17
    Laurel Tree Photography 18
    Laurel Tree Photography 19

Kisa · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing experience!

Lauren and her sister were amazing to work with! Fun and the pictures turned out Awesome!!

Melissa Youso · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience and so fun to work with!

Lauren was truly the best we could have asked for on our wedding day. We gave her free range on where we would shoot photos and she abosolutely nailed it! Our wedding and engagement photos are amazing and I highly reccomend Laurel Tree Photography. You will not be disappointed.

Laurel Tree Photography 20
    Laurel Tree Photography 21
    Laurel Tree Photography 22
    Laurel Tree Photography 23

Jessie · Married on 08/18/2018

Easy to work with and very responsive

We had Lauren do our engagement shoot and were so pleased that we decided to have her do our wedding as well. We had only a short, 2-hour reception and she was happy to quote us a price that fit with our budget. She also ensured good communication throughout and made sure that we gave her enough details so she could capture all the photos we wanted. On the day itself, she was punctual and got our photos without being intrusive. I was surprised by some of the photos we got because I didn't even realise she was there. She is definitely one photographer you would want to work with!

Jenna · Married on 08/04/2018

Fantastic Work

Lauren is absolutely fantastic. I probably went through at least a dozen photographers’ portfolios and wasn’t super impressed with most of them, especially for the price. Lauren, on the other hand, had a fantastic portfolio. She is fun and easy to work with, and she makes sure to ask about any specific pictures/poses you might want from her. Her editing skills are great, and the pictures come out fantastic. She is definitely worth the price!

Laurel Tree Photography 24
    Laurel Tree Photography 36
    Laurel Tree Photography 37

Bethany · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing and fun!

Lauren is amazing and is super efficient! All of my photos turned out stunning! I would hire her over and over again!

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

I have been blown away by Laurel Tree Photography. Lauren is very responsive to messages and a pleasure to work with. She was very flexible and accommodating during our engagement session. I highly recommend selecting a package that includes the engagement session. Not only is it the better value, but helps build the relationship so you and your spouse are more relaxed and comfortable with her during the day of the wedding. Lauren has a way of capturing moments as they are happening and turning them into a beautiful memory you can reminisce on for years to come. Her sister Taylor is extraordinary at capturing the details and I have received an overwhelming amount of complements on our wedding photography.

Laurel Tree Photography 38
    Laurel Tree Photography 39
    Laurel Tree Photography 40
    Laurel Tree Photography 41

Megan · Married on 05/12/2018

We are so happy that we chose Laurel Tree Photography for our wedding! Lauren did an amazing job with our engagement photos, and she was a great sport dealing with our high-energy puppy :)

On our wedding day, Lauren and Taylor were relaxed but professional, keeping a good sense of humor when our bridal party was a bit disorganized and I forgot my bouquet numerous times! They captured the moments beautifully; everything I could have imagined and even more things that I didn’t even notice that day. We cherish all of our photos! We were also very impressed by both the number of photos we received and how quickly we got them! We would choose Laurel Tree again in a heartbeat. You will not regret it!

Jessie · Married on 04/28/2018

Lauren and Taylor were absolutely amazing to work with. From day one they made sure that we felt comfortable and answered any of the questions that we had. We had engagement pictures done as well as our wedding day. All of the pictures portray our wedding day perfectly. Lauren and Taylor were flexible when we decided to stop at a baseball field on the way to the reception to take bridal party pictures! They made first look, bridal party and family pictures go smoothly before our ceremony so at the reception they could focus on the candid pictures. We love all of the photos that were taken and would highly recommend Laurel Tree Photography!!

Laurel Tree Photography 42
    Laurel Tree Photography 43
    Laurel Tree Photography 44

Chuck · Married on 04/21/2018

Our 2 photographers we're great! Thought of a lot pictures we probably would have forgot. Very helpful!

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Lauren and Taylor. They went above and beyond what was expected, and were super flexible and understanding. We got to see our edited photos within 2 weeks of the wedding and they were astounding! Completely satisfied. Soon after that, we got our USB. I would definitely request their photography services again in the future. Highly recommend.

Laurel Tree Photography 45
    Laurel Tree Photography 46

Megan · Married on 09/17/2017

Lauren was amazing to work with. She was so friendly and helpful In times I wasn’t sure what I wanted. I was new to the area and all her suggestions of locations were exactly what I wanted. When it came to my wedding day, her and Taylor were so amazing and calm. They made sure my wants were met and even went above and beyond to make sure nothing was missed. I recommend them to everyone for any photo needs!

Laurel Tree Photography 47

Cheslea · Married on 09/09/2017

It was such a joy to work with Laurel Tree Photography. I can't wait to have a reason to have more pictures done.

Amy · Married on 07/29/2017

Great working with Laurel Tree Photography! They captured beautiful and candid moments of our wedding!

Laurel Tree Photography 48
    Laurel Tree Photography 53
    Laurel Tree Photography 54
    Laurel Tree Photography 55

Christina · Married on 07/15/2017

I LOVED Laurel Tree Photography and the classy ladies that took my pictures for my wedding! They were very professional and captured every single moment beautifully! Highly recommend!! ❤️

Laurel Tree Photography 56

Vanessa · Married on 07/14/2017

Lauren and Taylor were awesome for our wedding! Loved all our pictures so much! Very hard to choose between all of them for our albums because we loved them so much!

Kendal · Married on 07/07/2017

Laurel Tree Photography is amazing to work with, and out pictures turned out beautifully. Definitely recommend!!!

Chelsea · Married on 06/24/2017

Laurel Tree Photography is awesome! Loved all of my photos from our wedding! Captured the day perfectly ♡

Amber · Married on 06/10/2017

Laurel Tree was very willing to do anything I wanted and made sure I was happy with my pictures.

Lindsay · Married on 05/20/2017

Lauren is a wonderful photographer. She was responsive when we were trying to find a photographer. She worked with our schedule and location. We are so excited for the wedding this May!

• Balzones

Liana · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I absolutely love, love Laurel Tree Photography! They were so accommodating with our wedding party and families during pictures. They even went to a few of the locations beforehand to scope out the scenery for pictures a couple days before our wedding, and found the most gorgeous, blossoming tree for some of our favorite pistures. ALL of our pictures turned out amazing!! We had so many beautiful and fun pictures to choose from, it was very hard to decide which ones we wanted in our album, so we had to upgrade our album! Luckily, we got to keep 2 jump drives with our package, so we will have all of the pictures forever! Well worth the money spent! We had so many compliments on our wedding album, and the pictures we posted - everyone adored the pictures we had taken. We could not be any happier to have chosen Laurel Tree as our photographer, as they captured so many wonderful memories. I would definitely recommend them for any photography session - they were timely, gave awesome suggestions on poses and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Thanks again Lauren and Taylor!! We had so much fun!
    Liana and Kevin Jones

amber · Married on 09/17/2016

I got the honors of working with laureltree photography for my engagement and wedding photos. They turned out amazing! Working with Lauren and Taylor is such a breeze. They are awesome people and are willing to do anything to give you the best photos.

Cassie · Married on 08/20/2016

Lauren was wonderful with timing and location!!! She had really good ideas for pictures (I lack creativeness). Our wedding photos were amazing and captured our whole day!!! My husband and I have definitely decided to carry on with her being our photographer for future events!!!