Laurel Tree Photography Reviews

76 | Bettendorf, IA

76 Reviews for Laurel Tree Photography

• Sami

Sami Lundeen · Married on 11/09/2019

Great Experiences All Around!

We used Laurel Tree Photography for our November 2019 wedding and it could not have been better! From our Engagement session in October 2018 to the wedding itself, everything was wonderful! We just got our photos back a few weeks ago and we are so happy! They are all so beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Beyond being an amazing photographer, Lauren was also a great resource in planning and organizing my wedding and timeline. I had no clue what I was doing and she really walked me through planning out our day of timeline. She and Taylor kept us on schedule throughout the day and provided such a great, friendly atmosphere throughout the day. We plan to continue using Laurel Tree for all our photography needs in the future!

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Harrell · Married on 10/19/2019

Stress free!

Our experience with Lauren went so smooth. From our engagement pictures to the day of the wedding! She's easy to work with, has a great personality and her attention to detail! Our pictures were beyond beautiful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Kaci

Kaci Zogg · Married on 10/12/2019

Engagement, wedding, and other special occasion photos

Lauren did a fantastic job! I’ve never been one to like to get my picture taken, but she made it so fun and a great experience! I was so happy with how all the photos turned out, they really depicted who we are and told our story. I would recommend her to anyone and will be working with her again!

• Kelsey

Kelsey Afman · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazement, Joy, & Lasting Satisfaction

Laurel Tree Photography was the perfect choice to capture the dream of our bohemian fairytale day. We can’t recommend them highly enough! They truly know how to make a vision a reality. We were extremely comfortable and had so much fun with the girls! They rock. Our day would not have been the same without them. We got married almost 5 months ago, and our whole group is still looking through the photos often; finding new things to love each time. I still am unable to choose my absolute favorites from our album, because the photos are just that beautiful. We can’t wait to work with Laurel Tree Photography again in the future!!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Megan · Married on 08/04/2019

My wedding

Lauren did an amazing job with my photos! All the pictures looked amazing! Made sure I got all the pictures that I wanted to take.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Kala

Kala · Married on 07/13/2019

Dreams came true

Lauren was incredible to work with from the day I found her to even now 6 months later! She made me feel so stunning always making sure hair and makeup was in place. She was patient and very accommodating to my crazy work schedule. Her work is beautiful, exactly what you ask for, and she follows through on her word. Not only is lauren an excellent photographer, she also is extremely kind and makes you feel so comfortable. We have also used her for family photos. Her finished product is worth every penny put in.

Brittany Lemaster · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful!

Lauren is absolutely amazing!! She did our engagement and wedding photos, along with her sister. We honestly couldn’t be happier with both sets of photos! She did such a wonderful job! I feel awkward when I’m getting my photos taken and Lauren made it so fun and easy going! She’s also super easy to work with and gets photos back when she says she will. I couldn’t believe how relaxed I felt on both days of photos! I’m still in awe of our photos and I love to look through them all of the time. She captured our love and our special day in a way I couldn’t imagine! She gave us such amazing photos that we get to treasure the rest of our lives. We are forever thankful!

Rachel Christine Smith · Married on 05/04/2019

Very kind, very professional and absolutely amazing pictures! Definitely pay for the quality of the photos!

Loved my experience! I will definitely be working with Laurel Tree again!

• Sarah

Sarah Howes · Married on 02/09/2019

She Understood Us

My husband and I were so comforted and felt so understood throughout the entire experience. It was a dream to have a photographer who understood our style, as we are a pretty laid back couple and had no previous experience with professional photographers. The photographs are so beautiful, my husband is even brought to tears. There is nothing that compares to having photos that truly represent your relationship and personalities. We will be using her in the future.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Danielle Powers · Married on 11/11/2018

Vegas wedding

Lauren exceeded our expectations in every way! From our engagement photos to coming with us across the country! Helping put on our guys flowers, staying out later than we asked her to! We will continue to work with her for all occasions and hopefully for babies someday soon!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Haley Bowles · Married on 11/03/2018

Fall Wedding

Lauren was a pleasure to work with! She was easy-going and made us both feel extremely comfortable. She’s got an eye for colors! Our photos turned out beautifully! They were so vibrant and clear! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Leah

Leah Weaver · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!

Lauren and her sister Taylor were phenomenal!!! She was amazing to work with from the very beginning!! Answered all our questions we had, made us feel very comfortable with taking our engagement and wedding photos. We have beautiful pictures that captured our special day perfectly. Will definitely be booking Laurel Tree Photography again in the future!! :)

Sent on 01/04/2019

Kisa · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing experience!

Lauren and her sister were amazing to work with! Fun and the pictures turned out Awesome!!

Melissa Youso · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience and so fun to work with!

Lauren was truly the best we could have asked for on our wedding day. We gave her free range on where we would shoot photos and she abosolutely nailed it! Our wedding and engagement photos are amazing and I highly reccomend Laurel Tree Photography. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Jessie · Married on 08/18/2018

Easy to work with and very responsive

We had Lauren do our engagement shoot and were so pleased that we decided to have her do our wedding as well. We had only a short, 2-hour reception and she was happy to quote us a price that fit with our budget. She also ensured good communication throughout and made sure that we gave her enough details so she could capture all the photos we wanted. On the day itself, she was punctual and got our photos without being intrusive. I was surprised by some of the photos we got because I didn't even realise she was there. She is definitely one photographer you would want to work with!

Jenna · Married on 08/04/2018

Fantastic Work

Lauren is absolutely fantastic. I probably went through at least a dozen photographers’ portfolios and wasn’t super impressed with most of them, especially for the price. Lauren, on the other hand, had a fantastic portfolio. She is fun and easy to work with, and she makes sure to ask about any specific pictures/poses you might want from her. Her editing skills are great, and the pictures come out fantastic. She is definitely worth the price!

Bethany · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing and fun!

Lauren is amazing and is super efficient! All of my photos turned out stunning! I would hire her over and over again!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

I have been blown away by Laurel Tree Photography. Lauren is very responsive to messages and a pleasure to work with. She was very flexible and accommodating during our engagement session. I highly recommend selecting a package that includes the engagement session. Not only is it the better value, but helps build the relationship so you and your spouse are more relaxed and comfortable with her during the day of the wedding. Lauren has a way of capturing moments as they are happening and turning them into a beautiful memory you can reminisce on for years to come. Her sister Taylor is extraordinary at capturing the details and I have received an overwhelming amount of complements on our wedding photography.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Megan · Married on 05/12/2018

We are so happy that we chose Laurel Tree Photography for our wedding! Lauren did an amazing job with our engagement photos, and she was a great sport dealing with our high-energy puppy :)

On our wedding day, Lauren and Taylor were relaxed but professional, keeping a good sense of humor when our bridal party was a bit disorganized and I forgot my bouquet numerous times! They captured the moments beautifully; everything I could have imagined and even more things that I didn’t even notice that day. We cherish all of our photos! We were also very impressed by both the number of photos we received and how quickly we got them! We would choose Laurel Tree again in a heartbeat. You will not regret it!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Jessie · Married on 04/28/2018

Lauren and Taylor were absolutely amazing to work with. From day one they made sure that we felt comfortable and answered any of the questions that we had. We had engagement pictures done as well as our wedding day. All of the pictures portray our wedding day perfectly. Lauren and Taylor were flexible when we decided to stop at a baseball field on the way to the reception to take bridal party pictures! They made first look, bridal party and family pictures go smoothly before our ceremony so at the reception they could focus on the candid pictures. We love all of the photos that were taken and would highly recommend Laurel Tree Photography!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Chuck · Married on 04/21/2018

Our 2 photographers we're great! Thought of a lot pictures we probably would have forgot. Very helpful!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Lauren and Taylor. They went above and beyond what was expected, and were super flexible and understanding. We got to see our edited photos within 2 weeks of the wedding and they were astounding! Completely satisfied. Soon after that, we got our USB. I would definitely request their photography services again in the future. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Megan · Married on 09/17/2017

Lauren was amazing to work with. She was so friendly and helpful In times I wasn’t sure what I wanted. I was new to the area and all her suggestions of locations were exactly what I wanted. When it came to my wedding day, her and Taylor were so amazing and calm. They made sure my wants were met and even went above and beyond to make sure nothing was missed. I recommend them to everyone for any photo needs!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Cheslea · Married on 09/09/2017

It was such a joy to work with Laurel Tree Photography. I can't wait to have a reason to have more pictures done.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Amy · Married on 07/29/2017

Great working with Laurel Tree Photography! They captured beautiful and candid moments of our wedding!

Sent on 12/01/2017