Hal Masover Photography

Fairfield, IA View map Visit website
$1,949 Most Popular Price

$1,949 Most Popular Price

Hal Masover Photography is a studio based out of Fairfield, Iowa whose photographers can document and preserve the memories of your wedding. Hal Masover has been taking photographs since 1972, dedicating himself to his craft. He is deeply passionate about capturing weddings and sees it as his calling and an honor to photograph such an event. He and his team are devoted to snapping timeless images that exquisitely showcase the emotions and moments of any occasion.

The team at Hal Masover Photography makes it their goal to craft images that allow you and your loved ones to relive your wedding. They offer engagement and wedding photography services to capture your story from start to married beginnings. The photographers combine technical know-how with artistry to produce a high-quality collection of images. They use careful and considered processes to ensure that your photographs are kept safe. In addition, the team boasts an array of printers to expertly produce your photos into tangible heirlooms.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1395

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1949

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

1 User photo

April H. Married on 08/15/2020

Fantastic, easy to work with

During a pandemic and then a derecho he was great. Wanted to take pictures on our farm and the derecho hit 5 days before our wedding. He picked a spot that was picturesque and seemed untouched by the derecho. He worked with us through all of it. Very happy.
  • Ginna
    Ginna Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing photographer and a great person

Hal is an extraordinary photographer and a great person; he is always smiling and attentive to capture the best moments.
    Our photos look beautiful and real; Every time we look at our photos we not only remember our special day, but also Hal and his great work. It was also a lot of fun working with him. My wife and I are very grateful to have chosen Hal as our wedding photographer and very grateful that despite his busy schedule he was able to adjust his agenda to join us.

Real Weddings

• Bryan & Sara
    14 photos · 10/10/2020

Team

Hal Masover
Hal Masover
Owner

I shoot weddings because I love the joy and love of your special day. Even though I am working, I can feel the fun and excitement of the day and when I think that the photos we make on this day may possibly be looked at for generations to come I feel chills. I've been shooting, first as a hobbiest beginning in 1972, and more recently as a wedding professional starting in 2014. I am still married to my first wife ;) for 41 years now. Our two sons are a constant source of joy and pride. I am also a passionate golfer and traveler.

508 N. 2nd Street Fairfield, IA, 52556
Location of (Hal Masover Photography)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding